People find out i'm going MGTOW

>people find out i'm going MGTOW
>girls start harassing me
>guys think i'm gay

I just want to be left alone. Why does everything have to be about a woman? If it's not about a woman, you're gay or weird. Fuck.

Attached: 1514947711927.png (1809x1231, 49K)

>admitting you have anything to do with MGTOW
you brought this upon yourself

MGTOW is for self important types, if you are going your own way, you just go, you dont announce you are going

>He thinks he's a Man Going His Own Way
>gets upset when people think bad on him
Pick one, princess. If you're affected by other people's thoughts, then you aren't going your own way at all.

This. You fucked up big time and are going to get everything a stupid man deserves.

I never admitted it, it was found on my phone when some normalfag went through my youtube history.

giving or allowing access to your phone to normals, max par

>drop phone because running and lifting stuff
>fag picks it up
>apparently my phone doesn't go on lock mode when its on my body, faggot android shit
>takes it to the office
>goes through my apps and pics
>see my frogs and laugh
>goes through my youtube history
>laughs and tells others
>they start watching it

Then the girls start talking shit. I'm sorry i'm stupid for drooping my phone

man if you guys are close enough that he can go through your history just brush it off. normie jokes and whatnot, don't take it to heart you pussy

Think you replied in the wrong thread, user

Attached: 1523503064129.jpg (500x400, 34K)

sounds like this guy has it in for you, have you annoyed this guy or what

They're harassing you and think you're gay because you're acting like a faggot.
There's no need to tell anyone "muh MGTOW", not everything has to be about your shitty circlejerk, sometimes you can do things without being a part of some niche.

Dude, that's what Google is for.

>How to Analyze a Shit
?

Ah shit, I did.
Time to die.
I delude myself into thinking using a dictionary is faster because I think it's cool.
>How to anaylyze a short story.
It's for homework.

>How to analyze a short story
are you in grade school qt

wow it's almost like MGTOW is a bad idea or something

The other thread is really lacking, you should still post it there

this.

i swear every thread with a frog on it the OP brings the trouble upon himself. just shut up and keep to yourself ffs

Seriously what is it what robots and not understanding no one cares? If op actually just went mgtow without talking to anyone about no one would ever give a shit. No one ever question him either.

No I'm in 11th grade, I just don't know how to do anything.
Yeah but it'll be embarrasing and people will laugh at me.
>Haha.

>yeah man
>just bee yourself
>get a gf
>get cucked

>11th grade
a-are you interested in an older woman young man?

Laughing at you in the other thread would be petty as fuck

OP here, can we just let this thread die? you guys are making me feel worst.

Attached: 1513297400545.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Ignore the ones IRL and ignore the ones here, just do what you're doing man, the longer you pretend not to give a fuck, the easier it will be to actually not give a fuck

ok sorry for being mean before. you can fix your situation by telling them you are in fact gay

>frog posters are the most pathetic fags
Just delete the thread, turdfucker.

Lmfao op, you fucked up bad

i don't think you're making the worst choice, fren, for what it's worth

>Going MGTOW in the first place

Attached: serious.png (462x319, 178K)

don't ever talk to people other than at work, study or when buying groceries. Just solved all you problems

Why don't you use Incognito when watching these things you stupid fucking nigger?

You dont tell people youre going MGTOW you just do it. Hermitmode master race

You must be 18 or older to use this imageboard website

I am, I just repeated a year (or 2, I'm too lazy to check my memory) because I'm stupid.
Yeah but people will still do it.
And it's not like I didn't encourage it, but now it's gonna be embarrasing at the same time.
Maybe but my sexuality is like non-functioning so I might not be that great.

I don't get MGTOW. Isn't the point to forget women for a while to work on yourself? If you approach the movement from a standpoint of spite, as in you're denying women access to yourself, yeah, they'll laugh at you. But if you dedicate yourself to fitness, to your academics or work, and develop hobbies and habits that will help you live a better life and live up to your potential...good for you.

And if a girl takes notice while you're bettering yourself, then the philosphy worked.

Why would they care if you went MGTOW? Are you a good looking male with high sexual market value?
Or is it the mere thought that a beta male would refuse to grovel at their feet for sex and attention that scares them?