Sometimes I hug my pillow and pretend it's a girlfriend

sometimes I hug my pillow and pretend it's a girlfriend

Attached: d06.png (481x406, 42K)

You ONLY hug though, right?

Yes, what else can I do with it?

me too
sometimes ill sperg up the situation that leads us to cuddling in my head

I 1 year ago every day after coming home from school I would to hug my biggest pillow and pretend that its the girl I loved at the time I would hug it till I would fall asleep after 2h I would wake up and go on normally

Attached: 634798639221257881.jpg (300x277, 22K)

Damn, i do it too...

You could kiss your pillow too.

I pretend it's my sister but she is in the next room.

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x1412, 786K)

I do a similar thing but i fuck it.

i do this every night
i'm doing this right now, to be honest

Sometimes (most of the time) I curl up in a ball in my bed and imagine that I have a chance with the person I like.
Haha what an idiot I am.

you loser. just hug your sister

I whisper "Everything is going to be okay" very quietly and pretend it's someone else talking to me. It starts off soothing, then gets very depressing.

Attached: 1524416569826.jpg (552x313, 30K)

I used to do this, but now both my pillows are too beaten down for this to be enjoyable. Time for new pillows.

I do it too, sometimes i even make a story about me and someone who loves me. I even dream about those stories sometimes.
I can't take reality anymore.

I don't want to be lonely all of my life, like you guys, but instead of doing that I go out and talk to strangers to hopefully get better at conversing .

I did that once. It kinda felt nice for a bit until I realized what I was doing.

My pillow doesn't smell like my ex. So I stopped doing it. Her hair, her armpits, her pussy, all in good ways. My pillow just smells like me. And I'm no fun.

I did that a few times. Then I realized I cheated on my quilt blanket and stopped

I like my own smell especially after a hot soapy shower.

Isn't that the smell of your soap of choice? It's not the smell of you, though. My ex was super clean and I liked her best after we'd been out and sweated a bit. I liked just a little bit of good and clean funk smell to her.