Have you ever walked around in public wearing panties with something in your ass?

have you ever walked around in public wearing panties with something in your ass?

Attached: 1481306354319.jpg (1200x876, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mhQbT65qIJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no but i was masturbating so hard in a stall of a public bathroom that the door burst open and people saw me

I'm trans and I have to tuck so every day

My bf made me wear a buttplug when we went shopping once. I kept getting scared it would slip out...

are you saying that you tuck so hard you stick your own dick in your ass?

Attached: tumblr_p0k4dnTHxa1r7h611o7_raw.jpg (1196x1800, 1.68M)

I mean it's in my buttcheeks but not actually inside

I have gone out with toys inside though too

disgusting. please die

Attached: 1521256305981.jpg (123x125, 2K)

>in my buttcheeks but not actually inside
>they are just like you and m-

why do you keep posting this in every single gay / tranny thread

Why tuck? Any guy who is into you won't care.

So that people don't see a bulge through my clothes at work and in public? Why wouldn't I tuck?

Isn't it uncomfortable? I guess not since you probably destroyed your testicles with drugs?

>Isn't it uncomfortable?
Not really

>I guess not since you probably destroyed your testicles with drugs?
They just stop producing testosterone, they don't get less sensitive or painful or anything like that.

Are you passing well enough that guys have ever felt you up if you were out in a club or something? How does it go when you get hard while tucking?

Earth to retard thats impossible I can only post original text, same as you, i presume.

I am not a girl or a tranny but I don't think getting felt up is a common occurrence for either

Isn't that what normie women do? They go to the club and get smashed, dance with a dude and he feels her up, then they go and bang?

I've never been to a club, no one has ever felt me in public. I pass well enough now that people usually call me she but every now and then someone gives me a weird look or says something like "excuse me, are you a guy?"

> How does it go when you get hard while tucking?
I wore a chastity cage for an extended period of time so that I would lose the ability to get hard completely

>hey im a real girl too
>look at my qt diccu

Attached: 77E8F92F-F5E1-441B-8088-69A001200267.jpg (615x1025, 117K)

Not always. I've seen women jump on men at clubs. Sometimes they'll wait until the after party to be flirty so that nobody else finds out. Only the total drunk skanks actually do what you're saying.

>lose the ability to get hard completely
I think the drugs do that not the cage

>I wore a chastity cage for an extended period of time so that I would lose the ability to get hard completely
I am 90% sure this is a meme
I don't think wearing a chastity cage actually seriously affects your ability to get hard

Hormones do that for some people after a really long time but it wasn't doing that for me. I was actually completely asexual before estrogen and testosterone blockers but they made me have an INSANELY high sex drive for some reason. Even after being on them for 2 years still got hard all the time. That's when I tried the cage and it worked, probably still had more to do with the estrogen though

>I wore a chastity cage for an extended period of time so that I would lose the ability to get hard completely
I don't think that's how it works but that is really hot

Right, sounds about right
Tfw always wanted to be a girl but dont have the facial structure or the life situation to try
Such is life

tell me more about the cage, do you actually lack the ability to get erect now

It was just one of the cheapo ones from amazon.

>do you actually lack the ability to get erect now
Yeah, I masturbate and orgasm while being soft the whole time, it feels lovely

thats incredibly hot, limp orgasms sound pure

Thats very cute, nice user!
Im glad you became such a cute girl

You should've laughed at them. It'll throw normies into confusion when you laugh at their shaming tactics.

>tfw gonna have to fap to trannies AGAIN
damn you user

>masturbating limp
fucking disgusting
thats an affront to the male organ
kys
cute gay crossdressers >>> castrated trannies

Wonder what it's like to torture a sadist.
Hm, hope i get to find out one day
Your days are numbered sickos

>torture a sadist.

Heres a song, you may enjoy it since you seem like such an edgy faggot.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mhQbT65qIJY

DAILY REMINDER TRANNIES ARE MEN; YOURE ABSOLUTELY WITHIN YOUR RIGHT TO KICK THEIR ASSES IF NEED BE.