/leftopia general/

This thread is for the discussion of the greatest masterpiece ever created by a robot. Post your favourite quotes etc.
Download: drive.google.com/file/d/1CTAVK9ikIb87kl8KUQjYhRjeXoWwDU2m/view

Attached: 1519917207016.png (486x594, 582K)

Can we get a quick summary of it?

agreed summary pls

hey man, thanks for making this thread. Relly disappointed nobody actually read my book :(
well, at least you liked it.

>two pages in
>already a rant about how Jews are parasites
Kino

I recall seeing a thread full of praise and people reading this when it came out a bit ago user
Did I hallucinate this?

a bit ago? it came out like 3 days ago, and very few people actually read it.

I read it and appreciated it. Sucks that the mods deleted the original thread, seriously what is their problem?

they are triggered jews/leftists/trannies

Barely on chapter 2, it's pretty gud so far. I liked the humor at the end of chapter 1

Bump, this should be required reading for TRUE AND HONEST robots.

READ THE BOOK REEEEE

>tfw a robot creates something cool and it gets ignored
Take solace in the fact that decades from now, perhaps after you die, noble author, somebody will find this and perhaps give it the credit it deserves. True art is destined to be ignored in it's time. Just know that personally I loved it and I hope you write more.

Did you leak a preview then? I'm not saying I read it (I was at work and didn't have the time) but I recall people chatting about bits and pieces of it. Maybe a week ago? My concept of time as a full time wage slave is basically shot though

Not him but he did leak parts of it months before. He released the whole thing a few days ago then the mods axed the thread later.

Stop trying to force this garbage.

i'll keep trying, just to spite you, fag.

Why are these mods such shit. OC is literally the point of this specific board and they wanna shut it down and leave up three generals about people taking HRT. Literal kikes
OP I for one intend to take a look at this during my break from aforementioned slavery today.

Attached: image.jpg (500x483, 45K)

you shouldn't have waited like a month to release it then megatard

>pass user
opinion thoroughly discarded.

too bad you can't discard facts though fag

the opinions of a mouth breathing retard like you are not relevant to anybody.

I bet you wouldn't even understand half the shit in his book you newfag scum

Hey M.A.V.V, I know English isn't your first language but I'm curious as to what your first language is?

it is spanish, i am mexican.

I see. How long have you been on Jow Forums? You seem to have mastered the memery quite well.
I'd let you over the Great Wall of Trump anyday bro, though I'm not sure if you'd even want that kek

i don't even remember when i started browsing this place. i wish i could stop, desu. i can't remember the last time i saw some original content on this board.

I'm probably one of a few people to read the whole thing. I'll do it in greentext format and be really general.
>The year is 2025 and the Leftist Revolution has taken place in America
>MC is a fat, Neo-Nazi, Pedophilic, weeb, NEET named Louis
>Louis has been left behind with some supplies and valuables by his parents who are fleeing the country while they can
>Throughout the course of the """book"" America degenerates into a 4th world country
>Louis kidnaps and repeatedly rapes a 13 year old girl and keeps her locked in his basement and confesses his love for
>He attempts to brainwash the little girl with stereotypical alt-right literature
>Louis plans to suicide bomb the leader of the revolution and explains to the reader the exact process to make such a bomb
>Before this can happen another revolution takes place in the form of the rise of the 4th Reich
>Louis joins in
>It's quite successful in killing off everyone who is not a cis-het-white-able bodied "person"
>Not going to spoil the tip ending

Louis is a straw man people draw of the modern alt-right while the world Louis inhabits is the straw man people on the alt-right draw of a leftist America.

I could've done better but I'm exhausted from all the papers and exams I've done recently. Despite how sophomoric it is from page 1-34 I was in hyserics. Page 34 until Chapter 4 I was concerned for the author's mental health. Chapter 4 the shit eating grin returned and the book returned to earlier form. Chapter 5 is short and explains the end results.

5/10 overall because it was humorous and I'll remember it forever
>Writing Quality: 2/10
>Story pacing: 2/10
>Characterization: 2/10
>Consistency: 3/10

If the author reads "On Writing Well (By Zinser)" and revises the fuck out of it he'll definitely get published and it will become a true master piece of the ages.

Attached: 1416323075312.jpg (256x256, 16K)

thanks for reading it, but i thoroughly disagree with your review of my work. well, at least you found it funny and memorable eh, it's something.

My numerical review was more objective and a little harsh. My subjective review is that I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was a wild ride and people should read it. I still highly recommend you read "On Writing Well" as that book alone drastically improved my writing skills.

>w-what if I pretend everyone agrees with me
stay wrong
poorfag

>lel i called him a poorfag
kys imbecile.

>i can't remember the last time i saw some original content on this board.

Attached: 1459216802669.jpg (633x758, 67K)