Fresh discord

after some late night distaste with other "r9k" servers i have made my own. it totally has no people of course, but if you like the ideal of it then you can check it out and wait for more friends to join.
there will be no rolefaggotry, no constant shilling (i don't like huge servers), and attention whores get kicked.
all topics are not spread out into other channels, the flow of chat is uninterrupted in one "general". we have a nsfw and i may make a channel for venting and incel stuff, whatever.

if you think that's cool then the invite is: GnktUqz
if not then you can reply about how much you hate discord

Attached: Discord-logo.png (320x320, 20K)

DISCORD!!! YEAH!!! GAMERS!!! ANIME!!!

Attached: stop using discord.png (1200x800, 74K)

thanks i hate discord now

>incel stuff
it's time to go back to plebbit lad, Jow Forums belongs to robots not incels you fucking cancer

Robots are incels

Origihvxgj

no we aren't you fucking Reddit scum, incels are just failed normies like that faggot Elliot Rodger.
Robots problems come from not being able to relate to society and normie culture, not incel tfw no gf bullshit.

everybody uses discord, not only cucks

all the higgus-tier circlejerking autists are banned, u'll just have to succ this dick if u don't like it

We can't relate to society mostly because we can't form relationships, especially romantic ones.

>random uninteresting crap
Why shouldn't we consider YOUR discord to be a total piece of trash?

relationshits fall under normie culture.
thanks for proving nothing.

thats fine, dont join if youre not hopeful for it

everyone craves relationships. Even robots.

Robots tend to drift into fantasy and form relationships with fictional anime characters

again thanks for prov9ng you know nothing about robots mr Reddit

ur right, other dude has some strict board culture shoved up his ass

Not from ribbit

Okay, how are relationships not something robots seek? Considering all the attention femanons get? The attention ciara, agatga, crispt, get?

Ty

I understand robots are emotionally stunted, but doesn't mean they don't desire love and affection from a female.

actually i want a comfy robo bf and i am a boi

A romantic relationship nonetheless

Shitty server avoid robots

you're not even a robot, gtfo

accurate, to be honest

>if not then you can reply about how much you hate discord
I fucking hate discord, why cant we go back to skype?

i was banned for minion posting, fuck yoir gay discord

skype is clunky and far more jewish than discord. i had a bad experience with it when i was merely installing it and it shut off a network driver immediately, so i don't trust it now.