Women are ugly without makeup

Can you prove me wrong?

Attached: beforeandafter.jpg (480x360, 35K)

fucking hell that's scary

Yeah. With pic related. White women just don't have the same kind of natural beauty that asian women have.

Attached: 1524322454367.jpg (1754x1472, 517K)

Asian women are ugly af

I think you are just exaggerating and being negative for the sake of contrariness.

1) Ugly women are ugly without makeup
2) that woman is ugly with and without makeup

Asian women are really not that sexy

True. Males are the beautiful gender. Just look at lions or birds or fucking moose. Women are plain and small. Males are big and muscular and magnificent. Women cope so hard with make up it's not even funny. Can you even imagine if all makeup was banned? Holy shit bros....

Attached: Bull Moose 2014_010-X2.jpg (1280x938, 575K)

Women are on average probably around the same level of attractiveness as the average man. But women can use makeup to hide some of their flaws.

Wasn't this picture's point to prove that asian women are ugly without makeup?

It's not hard to imagine. You can look up pictures of the Amish, Mennonites, and other small religious sects to imagine what a world of women not wearing makeup would look like.

Attached: lots.jpg (1460x768, 175K)

Eh, some more religious folk.

Attached: mennonite.jpg (541x960, 74K)

they still have sex parties

ugly women are still ugly with makeup.

Look at the OP image. Does anyone think she looks pretty with makeup? She's exactly the same, just with eyebrows and eyeshadow.

I'll add one more, but it's not hard to imagine. There's plenty of groups today that refuse to wear makeup. Cosmetics on par with what we have today were fairly rare in history. The Egyptians, French, and Chinese alongside Mesopotamia are some of the few who ever notably used heavy cosmetics prior to the 1900's.

Attached: moreamish.jpg (702x459, 58K)

she moved from a 0/10 to a 7/10

What does that have to do with women not wearing makeup? I didn't mean 'imagine a world' in that everybody would be chaste. I just meant it in a literal sense. You can look at it to imagine large groups of women without makeup young and old.

the society would be a healthy one you propose but people in the middle ages i.e. were degenerate af without makeup

nope those are just your low ass standards showing, anyone with an eye for actual beauty can see right through that bullshit

No, I'm only talking about women's faces. I'm not talking about society. At no point did I say, "If women didn't wear makeup then society would be a healthy society." I just said that you can look at religious communities to imagine a world where women don't wear makeup. As in, you can look at religious communities to observe a large crowd of women with bare faces.

her forehead is disgusting. but aside from that, many girls shave their eyebrows. You cannot really tell if she has natural eyelashes or a healthy skin if she uses that much makeup.

but what's the point of that dumbass

Attached: 1524512291066.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

massive forehead, oddly shaped snub nose, eyes spaced too far apart, and the lines on the corners on her mouth indicate that she's going to age like shit

The point wast to give an pictorial answer to user's question, "Can you even imagine if all makeup was banned?" It's not particularly hard to imagine.

Staying up all night drinking and getting dicked by randoms is a stressor on women's bodies, it ages them on a genetic level.
Men are more physically capable of dealing with stressors like that, we're SUPPOSED to be up all night chucking spears and each other.

On top of that women are afflicted by all the same factors that turn what could have been a healthy man into a "onions boy." Lack of sun, soft food, no exercise etc.

>eyes spaced too far apart
that's a neotenous feature. Aside from that, good point. She is still a 6-7/10 with makeup because she looks like a human being.

A couple of them aren't bad desu

Damn she looks like something straight out of The Hills Have Eyes.

You know... I am going to say it because there should be some context for OP's picture. The woman has cancer. The picture comes from a Russian makeup artist's page, Goar Avetisyan, who does a lot of work with physically ill patients and older women. In the case of this girl, she has no eyebrows because she has no hair. That's a wig on OP's head. She's a cancer patient. The makeup artist likes making sick people feel better about their appearance. She gives them lessons.

That woman is ugly with or without makeup

That seems fine

>tfw you see something so gross you lose feeling in your legs

Didn't know that but she looks clearly quite drawn and ill. I wouldn't even say her features were ugly either desu

T-they look like us. They're just like us. I hate makeup. I feel like I wouldn't have many problems chatting with these girls. I don't know why makeup causes me to feel intimidated and shy.

Most girls actually look like that under their masks user. Think about that will ya

Eh, yeah. I mean, it's a great example of what makeup can do. However, people should likely know that particular case is a cancer patient. She actually started watermarking all her pictures, but here's an older woman she worked with.

Attached: olderwoman.png (578x555, 634K)

Yeah... I'll leave one more, but here's another one akin to OP's picture by the same makeup artist.

Attached: moreart.png (580x546, 764K)

Imagine being this much of a contrarian

prince zuko finally transitioned i see
>slide whistle

unironically looks better on the left. I want to caress her face and tell her how beautiful she is. On the right she just looks like a doll. It is gross.

That woman has no hair. So yeah, she's going to be ugly without it.

Except they work so they're aren't fat and dress in traditional styles which are way more flattering than alternatives

Goddamn it, user. I really didn't want to laugh at that, but I did.

seriously, take your hand and cover up her eyes. You think she looks any different?

>tfw no Dr Blight gf

Her lips look nicer and her skin looks more smooth and doll-like.

They aren't being ridiculous. I could bring up many long, boring studies, but what's the fun in that? A huge factor in determining a female's attractiveness is solely having strong contrast between the eyes, lips, and rest of the face. That's all you have to know. Darken the eyes, darken the lips, and even out the face to make any woman look more attractive to the public.

Yes, you contrarian retard. If you're not baiting or trolling I think you need glasses.

Looks like eggmen became a succesfull tranny

Any other females here too retarded/lazy for make up? It's all black magics to me.

S-source? Originallo

I think a lot of women look much nicer without makeup. Ideally no woman would wear it.

>Women are ugly without makeup

True dat.

Attached: women in a nutshell....jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

Make up should be prohibited

or men could start wearing it too to even the playing field

If she didn't shave her eyebrows and eyelids like a retard she'd look fine.
So's your hygiene robot. Women look better without makeup, only failed normalfaggots like plastic bitches.

Not having eyebrows would make anyone look ugly.

>wearing snail slim, patrol oil, and baby foreskin on your face
You first, buddy

no shit shes got no ayebrows or lashes anyone would look like an alien without them

In my experience, women who never wear makeup tend to look better than women who shellac their face daily look when they don't wear makeup.

well there's your problem. You're looking at the color of her skin and the color of her lips. I'm looking at the shape of her nose, the shape of her jawline, and the shape of her lips.

Bone structure is a thousand times more important than whatever stupid shade of lipstick or foundation a girl is wearing. You'd know that if you weren't a knuckle-dragging pepper belly.

shes still ugly
origi lo

Weak eyelashes/weak eyebrows make anyone look ugly, and there is no way to tell if a girl has shit eyelashes/eyebrows when she is caked in makeup.

>You're looking at the color of her skin and the color of her lips.
Yes, I'm looking at the parts that change as evidence that there is change. You said you can't tell a difference, which is retarded. You're just ignoring the parts that do change.

>Can you prove me wrong?

no

No, most males are ugly.

Its not only makeup my dude, Lightning and angle is way better in some of those pics

>White women just don't have the same kind of natural beauty that asian women have.

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-171223_01.jpg (665x620, 60K)

You aren't by chance the girl who's stated in previous threads how much she hates makeup, are you? She went on about how she's naturally prettier then many woman, but is angry they can look hotter because they wear makeup. I'm asking because I don't know any men who would seriously call someone a "knuckle-dragging pepper belly".

She's got cancer. They fell out.

Asians are ugly. I don't understand what you white guys see in them.

bottom middle is still really cute without makeup

because this is just a handful of examples. many white women look horrendous without makeup, lots of asian women look good still without it

Attached: 1518117118426.jpg (900x1200, 212K)

the point of makeup is to make ugly women competitive with pretty ones for chad's seed

it doesn't mean all women are ugly without makeup, but maybe most of them are but they still really really want that ripped chris hemsworth looking chad

is it a compliment when people say you look like you're wearing makeup when you aren't?

>all these dudes saying that they like no makeup
>never wear makeup once in my life
>was hit on once by a guy who immediately ghosted me
>friends who wear makeup get haraunged every time they go to the subway
It's almost as if you people have zero concept of what "no makeup" really looks like for the average person.

You sound like a terrible person.

Really? I wonder why that is. Is it just that defined faces are "easier" to process? If you have a cartoon with black lines, the cartoon with lighter colour palette will look better. Does it matter what the contrast is? Does blue lip colour produce a different response than red or does it not matter if there's contrast? Links, si vous plait.

Anything more than a bit of foundation and colourless balm is magic to me.

Dat long forehead tho

>Without makeup
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Is this thread only men? Literally all Asian girls wear BB cream, it's a really thick liquid foundation, and if they're really good at it they put powder on top of it to make it look less greasy

I've honestly found the opposite to be true, pic related is pretty fRiEd but the grill is still not hot in the after, shes just passable. Girls who are caked in makeup are disgusting frankly, and that's just aesthetically, nevermind what it says about their personality.

i don't wear it because it feels like cheating somehow. i know that's autistic

Because nowadays people assume a girl has no self confidence if she doesn't wear makeup, it's unfortunate but true. I also hate makeup and I don't know how it is in other countries but in the UK every fucking woman is a disgusting caked up slag.

Girls in your pic in full of makeup though.....

some of them are lovely sithout makeup but they've all got used to cheat

>never wore makeup and don't want to
>people on the internet tells me this is a virtue
>people irl are shocked that i leave my house without putting on makeup and ask me how i could commit this social disgrace

She looks like Eggman without makeup,

I will concede that there are some Asian cuties but i hold the belief that almost every other race have higher highs.

The worst part is you guys put even the most plain and subhuman looking Asians on a pedestal. And that just triggers my autism.

Lad they're both ugly I don't know what you see in them

Why don't tell them how fake they're beeing?
You are the one that is in the right here.

Attached: 7108de3ef9b76718347a54370ccf7f01.jpg (600x322, 42K)

Number 4 is an actual woman