/manlet/

Who manlet here? What's the point of staying alive if you're a manlet? If you're under 6 feet, you'll forever be unlovable. Women despise you. You can do anything possible to compensate, lift everyday, work hard and become wealthy, nothing matters, you'll never truly be loved. Every Tinder match I get unmatch me when I tell them I'm 5'7". Women, as the personification of Nature, have zero compassion for shitty genes. I don't blame them. We're genetic dead ends. Even leftist society doesn't give a shit, studies prove that manlets earn less, but nobody cares about that wage gap. Sexism, racism, homophobia, antisemitism, all treated with the same social contempt, but heightism is treated as a joke and encouraged. Suicide is the only option.

Attached: Heightism (4).jpg (588x482, 60K)

I never knew being under 6ft was manlet tier so it never bothered me. Auscunt here and most people are around my height? I think?

Also all the people I fought when I was a kid were tall for some reason and my manlet rage never failed me.

>jobless 6'2 that havent seen a pussy in the last 5 or so years
height isnt everything

Reminder that OP is 6'3" and a bitter kissless virgin whose oneitis is fucking a 5'7' guy.

>that's a great height for a power bottom

Reiko, your time is up. Soon you will be found.

because manlets are only spoken shit about on the internet, ppl irl dont give a shit about height most of the time
only an autistic faggot actively takes note of ppls heights and judges them by that
im 6'15(say 6'2) and often forget about it
if anything there is loads of random pedestrians significantly taller than me i pass by every day
>height is no big deal stop obsessing

Attached: Shino_Aburame.png (294x1023, 196K)

Who cares what a chubby spic thinks?

Doesn't matter because that kid was male. If he'd been a female who committed suicide due to bullying, THEN it'd be worthy to make national front-page news. THEN it'd be a story worthy to "open up discussions" about bullying, cyber bullying, and saying things that are "not nice." THEN it'd be a story worthy to broach at political debates when considering how to draft new laws that punish people who say "not nice things" to others.

>What's the problem, just be yourself
t. Chad

im 5'7 and i dont give a shit
maybe its because im from a manlet country

I'm a little under 5'7" and it never bothered me. The fact i'm an obese, balding, near-sighted sperg already destroy all my chances with the ladies, and those are things I could do something about but don't.

I'm 5'6" and I have a qt 5'2" gf

My uncles really short. But he has a son whose tall and on a basketball team. Funny how things work out. He's proud of his boy.

I'm 5'6" and I have a qt 5'10" gf

Does she carry you around?

No, she likes it when I throw her around and dominate her.

Is she skinny?

Living the dream user. I love my gf but like to imagine what it would be like if she was taller. 5'10" seems like the perfect height for a tall girl.

Kinda, but not to the point of being sticc. I weigh more than her.

>tfw 5'2
Orignallogilalo

Attached: images.jpg (320x320, 13K)

You probably are not white?

A fucking Arab

>only 5 years since Chad's last fuck

Kill yourself crybaby.

5 years without sex is impossible unless you are a volcel.