Why are incels such creeps Jow Forums?

Why are incels such creeps Jow Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 1.59.49 AM.jpg (800x561, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

racked.com/2018/4/28/17290256/incel-chad-stacy-becky
sexandtherest.com/2017/10/19/how-i-learned-to-be-afraid-of-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We do it for science

With a jaw like hers I wouldn't be incel

Like I'm going to trust a online news source that has most read articles about "vitamins being popular" or "superhero hairstyles being sexist" almost every from of online journalism is trite

Why are there articles on this..

Attached: 1497299259942.jpg (241x250, 8K)

Doesn't literally everyone categorize women into attractive and unattractive? How is that an incel thing?

lt's okay when Chad does it.

How else would you classify women?
Like seriously.

Whats a becky? I thought it was a name nonwhites had for white women they have contempt for

wtf is a becky? are these faggots completely retarded?

As whores and not yet whores

all people do that.
a woman knows whether you are bf/husband, fuckbuddy or friendzone material within seconds of looking at you.

By their accomplishments, too bad they never accomplish anything.

stop being so self hating buddy.

lol wtf i always knew becky as what black people call white girls like taylor swift

Im a normie on the outside. Im good looking. 187cm tall, fit. At the gym and elsewhere everybody wants to talk and befriend me... But i simply know true friendship is rare and most are just degenerates who follow their abimal instincts. Thots look at me not because they kknow my personality bit because they are in heat for some good cock or their primordial instinct is saying them... Look that guy is an alpha....

If they saw inside me they wouldn't even thinking approaching me...

Exterminate all whores

>Im good looking
most men over rate themselves

I'm willing to bet your jawline is shit, your cheekbones are low set and you've got some asymmetry going on, maybe even a little bit of balding.

Link to the article because OP is a fag:
racked.com/2018/4/28/17290256/incel-chad-stacy-becky

so no one needs to click that shit, redit spacing for ease of reading

>Beckys, the average woman. Women in general are also referred to in dehumanizing terms such as femoids or FHOs (Female Humanoid Organism).

>One visual explainer describes a Becky as wearing loose baggy clothing to hide small tits/flat ass and needing to wear super tight yoga pants to get a few looks. She allegedly carries a $5 backpack and has a nerdy bun because she thinks guys like the natural look.

>Becky is a feminist who will likely die her hair green, pink, or blue after attending college and posts provocative pictures because she needs attention despite being a 6/10

>Stacy will never sleep with them, they feel as though they are owed attention and sex from Becky
this last line is the only one the author actually really writes and doesn't pull others shit

Cuz they're frickin scared they'll lose their precious safe space. Tick tock creepy weirdos, tick tock

Men are scary!
sexandtherest.com/2017/10/19/how-i-learned-to-be-afraid-of-men/

>Incels Categorize Women by Personal Style and Attractiveness

>All Men Since The Beginning of Time Categorize Women by Personal Style and Attractiveness.

Also why is it o.k. to demonize certain groups of people when it doesn't fit one of their marginalized groups from their narrative, a.k.a. blacks etc. These articles don't even hold up to basic scrutiny.

Yea it's almost as if online journalism is a bunch of poppycock made up by wankers for easy dosh or something.

>Incels categorize people by personal style and attractiveness
Yeah so does everybody else, what's the fucking point of this """""article"""""
Men categorize women this way
Women categorize men this way
Be it incels or not

Nonwhites are more likely to be incels

>incels do the exact same thing as every other human being on the planet
holy fucking shit kill them all

00uKei

>incels categorize women by personal style and attractiveness
and women don't?

>How is that an incel thing?
Because it's creepy when you guys do it. It's creepy that a man-child like you is allowed to roam free. I hope they lock you away and throw away the key.

Because one of you man-children decided to go kill a bunch of people. You losers need to be exterminated. You were a mistake.

>and women don't?
But it's okay for woman to do it. It's not ok for you to do it. You are going to prison soon

I know you're baiting (and you'll probably get a few idiots) but I'm not even a guy, user.

>Yeah so does everybody else, what's the fucking point of this """""article"""""
The point is that a man-child like you isn't allowed to categorize people in any way shape or form. You need to be beat to understand what you are allowed to do. Every time you misbehave,you will get a punch in the face.

get a brain you paranoid fuck.