/antidepressants/

What drugs are you on?

I just started taking Zoloft and my appetite is completely gone.

Attached: old wojak.jpg (482x427, 36K)

using heroin right now-
feels so fucking comfy.

escitalopram and edronax

desu weed is the best imo, I almost always feel better after smoking it. Weed + some alcohol + friends and laughter works better than aany anti depressant I had

generic AED woo

We'll are they helping the depression go away

I don't notice any difference, but I've heard it takes a few weeks untill you start feeling better.

i just take Etizolam, Weed and the occasional Klonopin (which the stupid doctors & psychiatrists won't prescribe me)

Quit AD's because they gave me poor sleep (felt tired even after 10 hour sleeps), low drive, low libido, low motivation, made me more depressed and suicidal, gave me more anxiety, gave me more panic attacks & physical effects such as aching bones which made me feel like a 40yo stuck in a young adults body

Is it a good idea to be consuming amitryptaline for migraine treatment?

What disorder prevents you from talking to people? Not because you're too shy or autistic but just because you find normies unbearably boring to talk to? It's affecting my job and my manager keeps telling me off for being antisocial for not being a normalfag.
I need something to fix this.

Fluoxetine. For OCD.

1P-LSD, often blasting into another dimension with DMT

Also on Zoloft, I haven't really noticed a difference with the depression, but I have lost some sex drive and am more tired

Attached: IMG_-q95xay.jpg (362x361, 41K)

Im on risperidone and this shit killed my dick
at least the intrusive thoughts are gone

Attached: 0ABE2BE8-F9FE-4230-85C8-B4AFAA54F662.jpg (602x521, 58K)

Vyvanse is the only thing that makes me feel like a normal human being. Fuck antidepressants, although I'm also taking lexapro

how much are you taking? i just got this for my schizophrenia and autism

I take Fluoxetine for depression

Zoloft here
It works well, my breakdowns aren't as severe with it, my anxiety ain't making me do dumb shit anymore.

As for the side effects, I have a hard time cumming (once it took me like 3 hours of fapping to actually cum, and I guess it's better than premature ejaculation, which I had when I wasn't taking the pills. I could literally bust a nut in 30 seconds), my hand was sore the whole day after that), constipation and diarrhea simultaneously when taking a shit and feeling sleepier (to be honest it's more of a pro for me because I have been suffering from insomnia so apparently it cured that)

drugs are for fags, sit through it

>friends and laughter

You son of a goddamned whore, you got off at the wrong stop.

What are some over the counter pills that will help me sleep?

How long did it take to notice an improvement in depression/anxiety? I started last week. I read a review where someone said he thought his anxiety was a permanent character flaw , but Zoloft changed/fixed that. I'm excited for similar feels.

>Trintellix, trileptal, abilify, buspar, propranolol, phenergan

I almost don't want to die. The loss of appetite thing will pass eventually.

don't go off it. i was on zoloft for 4 years and like a retard, I decided to go off and see how I am without it. I'm back on it now and it doesn't help as much.

2-3 weeks. Don't remember precisely. Also, it depends on your organism so it could take more or less time in your case.

I do hope it works out for you!

Sunlight, healthy diet and physical activities.
Just kidding, only on moda right now which keeps me busy in life.

zoloft made me hella double suicidal and i tried to kill myself
made me skinny though!

I use tons of ketamine hoping it will help my depression and i recently got prescribed Lexapro but theyre both useless. Im gonna buy heroin soon as a motivator to kill myself

They'll just fuck you up more

It's called having a consciousness.