Incel. The misogynistic ideology that believes women "owe" men sex

>Incel. The misogynistic ideology that believes women "owe" men sex.

Attached: GZHsRzb.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>Its so easy bro, just go outside!

Attached: 1520645093469.jpg (769x600, 37K)

>they could just settle for that 2/10 pic related.

Attached: 1522104791842.jpg (1280x1532, 468K)

>Alchemy. The science of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange; the basis of all alchemy. In accordance to this law, there is a taboo among alchemists. Human transmutation is strictly forbidden. For what could equal the value of a human soul?

INCEL
The terrorist organization that strikes fear into the hearts of all thots and roasties

>Women before the sexual revolution were oppressed

Just be yourself user, I'm sure you'll find the right girl eventually.

Attached: 08A9698C-1F5A-46D0-B715-32A0A6E4DE5A-903-0000013C4A32E47C.jpg (960x925, 217K)

they are just trying to fulfill their programmed role, which is to impregnate a female to create child, but more often than not these days, to feel close to someone, or feel some nice pleasure

dont blame them, blame god and don't stop until he kills himself bringing this whole horrid mess to the ground

Every man is entitled to sex yes

This is why boys can make better girls lol.

dont worry about it user.
H84Kc8

>You're not ENTITLED to a woman's body.
>It's your fault you're a loser. Not society's.
>This is what we've been talking about. This murder and rape has constantly been going on all the time full blast and everyone's been ignoring it for decades. Maybe now you see.

Attached: morty.jpg (480x360, 11K)

...only from other men

Attached: 1525065682954.jpg (467x700, 58K)

Join I.N.C.E.L today!

Your brothers need (You)

Attached: 1498763361966.png (640x640, 289K)

You roasties are ruining everything
Its yet another reason to get away from the left

>dubs
is there an actual website or something?
i'd buy a mug desu

The only I can think of is incels(dot)me
Afaik, this is where re*ditors migrated after their subre*dit got nuked.

Does wanting something mean believing you're owed it?

Check out braincels sub their resistance is there

They do though, their whole thing is complaining no one wants to have sex with them

I'm not arguing with holes.

nice try. there's no way she'd ever consider settling for a robot.

that's a 7 at worst

Nah, that nose definitely makes her not better than 6.5/10

We are a misogynistic order of terrorists bent on terrorizing and emotionally raping women. INCEL will reassert the patriarchy and reestablish male supremacist laws. The Brads and the Tracies will tremble in fear and bow before our elite trolling harassment.

Attached: h4x0r.jpg (1000x667, 45K)

Women cannot separate the idea of wanting something from the idea that other people are obligated to provide it for them.

To a woman, expressing a desire for something is a demand that it be given to you.

Attached: schopenhauer_arthur.jpg (550x380, 109K)

Seems more like the old Sluthate crowd to me.

Nice bait, faggot.

totally original

You're actually retarded! Wow!

furthermore women will never go against a socially accepted concept
They rely on what's popular to determine its worth
Men do it too but to a lesser extent

You mean the Internet Nation of Celibate Entitled Losers?

If this isn't proof that normies aren't worth acknowledging as human then I don't know what is.

>Believe women owe men sex

What is the reason for this meme? I guess Im incel by definition, but i dont see most incels as requesting government mandated gfs or legalizing rape. Most of the time theyre sad and wondering whether theyre just acoustic or if they really are that repulsive to be around. Attaching an ideology to the idea of someone that cant get a date is a recipe for mounds of permavirgins.