Do you live with a human pig?

I do, bitch pretends she's bipolar and use it everytime i critticize her lack of hygiene
Unfortanately, the fat bitch preffer to spend hours hiding her aging face behind makeup and dying her hair
I avoid doing her shit tho but she preffers to watch tv

Attached: 20180502_125438.jpg (3264x1836, 1.99M)

I've never lived with a woman who wasn't a pig.

You should call the ASPCA on the fat bitch. I'm pretty sure that constitutes animal abuse.

>dat litter box
my fucking god

But wait, there's more
Fucking originalllly

Attached: 20180502_125413.jpg (3264x1836, 1.13M)

Bitch talk like a retarded little girl saying "the cat doesn't look too sad"

Definitely call the ASPCA. She can't take care of herself, never mind an animal. She's an animal herself.

Reminds me of someone I lived with. Is the cat's name Starbuck?

>lives with female
>thinks he's a robot
>live with
>that dirty of sink
So you refuse to do your dishes becaus some of them are her's, huh?

Sounds like your GAY

Good god that poor cat has to poop in there

Pray for kitty

Why do you have to live with her?

OP come back tells why.

i'm a neet, she's my mother

nah, i just was one before i eat

Maybe she is doing the same thing?

she most likely does

Sounds like you two are in a stable mate.

Holy goddamn shit, OP uses a litter box
shitjug for the thinking man

And of course she can't get her fucking dog to be clean

Attached: 20180502_155858.jpg (3264x1836, 1.82M)

why don't you try to move out?

not yet, but maye the retarded bitch will decide to get some more pets once she gets in a maniac phase

i'm not ready yet in be 100% in the street

is it just me or do girls tend to be really filthy?

All the women I know (knew) are pretty fucking clean it was always the lads who are dirty fucks

they must have had the same kind of mothers as me

I think you need to stop hanging around trashy girls.
Most girls i knew had good hygiene and kept their shit clean.

who resembles assembles

I am the human pig for the most part.

Bitch has ben pushing her chance for too long

Attached: 20180502_170505.jpg (3264x1836, 1.51M)

wtf is this image pls tell

>doing somebody elses dishes
>not just cleaning your own dish as soon as you have finished eating and then putting it away

not my fault some people are pigs, I wash every dish I use

Me trying to unjam her sink

I'm in the same boat. I live with my mom and she's an absolute fucking pig. The house is a complete mess and I can't even be bothered to clean everything up because I'm moving out later this month.

if its her sink why are you the one unjamming it?
at least say "our" sink since you both live there

if thats a cats litterbox and she's your mum, why aren't you cleaning up after the cat and dog? you're just as complicit in the animal abuse as she is if you're living with her and not helping or reporting it.

you never said she was your mum, you've got an obligation to either remove the cat and dog and report her or clean up after them

your mum is also clearly mentally unhealthy if she's doing this to herself, get her institutionalised and say she's a risk to herself.

also, cat shit can make you blind. seriously clean up, jackass

don't act like you aren't complicit

i was my dishes in that sink too, she just won't wash a single dis after using it
does she have manic depression too ?

Letting this happen says a lot about you, its not your mess I get it but you could
be the better person. It's a tough choice, I rarely make it but remember you're also contributing to this filth by not cleaning it. Be the change you wish to see in this world, user.

she's the one who has chosen to take them; we were several telling hel not to but that stupid cunt was just looking for aproval

she is clearly not fit to take care of those pets. you can't just "wash your hands" of this kind of abuse, you are putting her health at risk, and yours. you can seriously go blind.

report it, get the pets removed, and if she is that unhinged from her manic depression that she is risking her health by doing things like this, get her institutionalised

you are not powerless here. you are hurting her and yourself out of spite and it will have repercussions if you don't do something soon.

i'll hurt her until she can't stand it then; not matter where it leads
she didn't give muche more fucks with her pets as she wanted to have some company (i live with her since about two months)

>until she can't stand it

she is manically depressed, there will be no stopping point. if you are trying to hurt her out of spite, and just posting on here to shame her and feel better about yourself, then you deserve no pity.

also, literally the only reason people actively go get pets is to have company.

have fun blinding yourself

No, she's just disgusting.
>she fucking smears her boogers on her bedroom wall
>burps and farts all the time
>can't go to the bathroom after her because of the stench
>walks around in her underwear so I can see her gross fat cellulite-ridden lower body
>can even see her bush through her underwear

i don't want pity, i want her to sort her fucking life out
she's been making retarded decisions and complaining afterwards since before i was born
if she can't leran not to trust her maniacal side then she deserves me to be an asshole

is this her lol oreo

Attached: 1522520178196.jpg (750x1334, 85K)

no, my mother's more fit thant that

>clean clothes are dangling in dirty catbox

does your house smell like an animal shelter or a garbage dump?

i don't know,, i might have become immune

Just fucking kill her and end yourself. Can't believe how would you live in that filth.

Attached: 1473339665090.jpg (600x418, 27K)

i grew up in it

>why can't mentally ill person learn to control their mania?
>why can't person with broken brain control incorrect brain impulses?

you are fucking retarded

don't blame me, she made me into that retard

>want her to sort her life out
>could easily take care of her messiness/pets by calling animal control and getting her institutionalised
>doesn't

Sounds like you're profiting off being able to live in her house and don't want to for your own sake OP.

>don't blame me for my retardation
>blames mother for retardation

Get grip

if it wasn't me it would be some cunt she met at a bar