You cant survive the mind

>that feeling when you finally accept the fact that the psychiatrists were right
>living with autism, schizophrenia, bi-polar, episodes of psychosis, manic insomnia, and PTSD

Life is hell. ask me anything.

Attached: its happening.jpg (1280x720, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4926390/
nami.org/learn-more/mental-health-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder
scientificamerican.com/article/do-schizophrenia-and-autism-share-the-same-root/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>having ALL of those disorders
You should realize they're wrong.

I had one recently say all of those things were in fact present. and I have symptoms of them all that i deal with frequently.

>being both bi polar AND schizophrenic AND autistic

no

>bad grammar
I keep doing this.

Both means two, and I listed three, but anyway. It's all the same damaged genes. You must be one of three, if I recall. You can have more than one mental illness, but not those three together.

Then i need a second, rather 4th opinion. im bout to call my psych and ask him what he thinks is wrong with me for sure cuz im dying because of it.

They guess. Bipolar and schizophrenic can be mistaken for each other. You could also just be a disturbed autist. They just guess you know.

what do you mean by a disturbed autist?

Oh, I remember you, OP. I stayed up late just to hear your stories about your childhood.
It sucks you got raped as a kid.

Attached: 1446353394095.jpg (498x445, 96K)

People can have manic episodes and PTSD because they're disturbed. I was saying that you ought to have one of the three, even if you've others.

You can drive normal people psychotic, manic, you can make normal people dementia even. You could be a disturbed, autist, or just schizophrenic, and when stressed get delusional. You could just be bi polar, and the stress is just on schedule.

I do not know.

The hardest part is knowing that I'll be like this forever.
I used to have hope that I'd eventually be like everybody else.

Attached: feel tears.png (226x223, 5K)

You're dumb. You can definitely be autistic and diagnosed with bipolar then diagnosed with schizophrenia when things get worse. Schizophrenia usually needs a lot of external reasons to happen thought and the meantime the person is born autistic and develops into bipolar. The other things he listed: OCD, episodes of psychosis, insomina, PTSD, any psychological profile can have at the same time. The only two that are usually distinguished from each other are bipolar and schizophrenia but like I said one can flow into the other as it worsens.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4926390/

>one percent have it
>what are the chances of having both

Statistically no psych major should guess he has all three, and yes that is their job, to guess based on the likelihood.

also see nami.org/learn-more/mental-health-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder

They are different to tell apart.

difficult to tell apart*

scientificamerican.com/article/do-schizophrenia-and-autism-share-the-same-root/

Yes but the people coming to idk a PSYCHIATRIST have rates of schizophrenia and other mental illnesses much higher than the normal population. Even more so if OP has been to a mental ward.

>Statistically no psych major should guess he has all three,

That doesn't mean he hasn't experienced all 3. Like I said born with autism and develop bipolar in teens and then develop schizophrenia in the 20s when most of it is diagnosed. Part of schizophrenia is genetic but a huge contributer can and often is environmental which offsets the schizophrenia. Or maybe different pyschiatrists diagnose different things since he's been to 4? Or maybe 1 gave all 3 which isnt a stretch of the imagination since you can easily have 2 but maybe they were able to distinguish his schizophrenic episodes from.the bipolar ones. Who knows. Im just saying its not as outlandish as you make it seem.

Youre not linking anything I already don't know

There is a lot of overlap in these conditions and a person can eaisly be diagnosed either way and have it presented as 100% true and final diagnosis and it could be wrong. The point i'm making is that it's 100% possible OP experienced all the conditions he listed in his post and even still feels them at the same time present day at different moments. I can tell you myself somedays i very clearly feel more schizophrenic than others and other days i feel more autistic or PTSD or bipolar and other days they blend in together. Having a diagnosis isnt magic it doesnt change what you feel or not because some person marks words on a paper. People are misdiagnosed all the time even sane people are misdiagnksed as crazy and put into mental wards against their will.

Because of the overlap they cannot decide, you fag(s).

It doesn't up your chances just because in the past they thought it might, due to the related damaged gene factor. They just cannot decide which you have, and guess.

op is awake

this makes me depressed that you can remember me. thanks user for your sympathy.

thats my biggest issue right now. i didnt recognize growing up, and only in hindsight do i see how much its affected me, and it seems its only going to get worse.we all thought we could be normal, but its only a dream now.

i was diagnosed with schizophrenia, and then autism and bi-polar.and they definitely have gotten worse, but its always been about the same looking back.

i have been to a mental ward for a week at least.

they are trained to see thinigs that we cant. they can isolate different sources and effects of different disorders.

Are you a female or Mixed?

I get the feeling you are

male dumb fuck. genetic