To all you INTJ fags. INTJ stands for asperger syndrome. You will never get your qt ENFP gf because you have assburgers...

To all you INTJ fags. INTJ stands for asperger syndrome. You will never get your qt ENFP gf because you have assburgers. deal with your inferiority

Attached: kkaPrL2.png (1024x1022, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sakinorva.net/functions.php
idrlabs.com/cognitive-function/test.php
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2015/12/how-each-cognitive-function-manifests-based-on-its-position-in-your-stacking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can someone explain functions to me?

>tfw INTJs want quirky ENFP manic pixie dream girl instead of INFJ depressive hag nightmare woman

I'm ENFP boi

MAKE WAY FOR ENTP THE BEST FUCKING TYPE YOU NERDS

What about INTP? Will we ever find our qt gfs who will love us forever? I think I already know the answer :(

Why does everyone want an ENFP gf and not an ENFP bf. ITS AS IF I DONT EVEN EXIST

Attached: world is a fuck.jpg (269x375, 12K)

because you are a sissy

imagine not being an ISTP
i would tell you how it feels but im not good with emotions

will an INFJ bf image ever be made? the answer is no. no, because nobody would ever want one

wow i havent related to something more in my whole life

istp best

So that's why no one loves me.

Couldnt be more wrongo. ITNJ's are actually the least autismal out of all the types

>ITNJ's are actually the least autismal out of all the types
INTJ detected

Attached: 1490550301325.jpg (1570x1556, 705K)

>can't even spell INTJ right.
I have a hard time beliving we arent autistic sperglord ahead of themselves.

>INTJ detected
pt. 2

Attached: 1490649196055.jpg (1129x587, 218K)

INTJs are the retarded version of INTPs. Both are autismo kings.

Good thing you saved all these images loaded with 9gag strawmen just in case you felt threatened, user

Attached: 5a217d9a3339b01a008b45c2-750-563.png (750x563, 268K)

>intj stands for asperger
i think you mean INTP pal

Ahhahhahhahahahahahahha HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Ohhhh god
ohhh god

no intj would never feel the need to remember people hes on top/smarter. Thats just how it is, never meet an intj not humble af. if you're not humble youre not of us faggot.

So INTP's have no chance? Wtffff

INTP is the most autistic one out of all of them right?

That's INTJ. INTP is the 2nd most autistic.

I'm ENTJ what does that mean to you Mr.

You are either a jew or sociopath.

Nah they're both autistic but most INTJs can hide it better. ENTPs can be worse than both though when they're reddit-tier

if you're a male feeler, you cannot be sought after by women without exceptional physicality

we will be forever waiting

>actually diagnosed with aspergers
>enfp
Suck it

>be me
>ISTJ

what does this mean to all of you?

There are judging functions: Te, Ti, Fe, and Fi
and there are percieving Functions: Se, Si, Ne, and Ni.
Lets look at Se (Sensing Extraversion), when an ESFP or an ESTP, who are Se doms, tell a story it goes like "Yesterday I was at a party and Jim threw up, haha, *reenacts the throwing up* man, what a night, etc... The Se dom can relive the more boisterous moments of life so they often retell events or talk about sports because something tangibly exciting happened.
Compare this to a Ne dom (ENFP and ENTP) who don't seem to do this and for whom such experiences would be like the low hanging fruit of life, Ne doms need something conceptual or abstract to intrigue them. I am exaggerating, butr Se is conventional excitement and Ne is eccentric.

I can do the other functions if you want.

so basically sensors are retarded normie subhumans? color me surprised

What about Si and Ni?

where the fuck is the muhfuggin test nigger???

i've only ever met like 5-10 intuitives in my life and we didn't even become that good of friends, i'm a Feeling introvert and the two friends I am most comfortable with are an ESFP and an ISFP. Also, I can relax easily with Fi girls because we have the same interpersonal style. To me the judging function is the most important.

intj here, me thought my lack of understanding social norms/cues was from prosopagnosia(or face blindness) as i can't even remember faces/names of aunts, uncles, pre-college friends, or teachers

>tfw being an ENTJ near an INTJ

Attached: 67453645782.jpg (1000x890, 93K)

yeah. I guess it must be hard to be the retarded child who drops his ice creams and INTJs have to hold your hand.

>INTP
Hit really close to home

Si is basically the trivia/memory function. ONe way it can reflect in communication of a Si dom (ISTJ/ISFJ) is to become hyperdetailed "So how was your morning" "Well, I woke up and then got the paper, I didn't hang out the laundry right away because it was a bit misty, etc..." An ISTJ might ask you about the weather whereas an ISFJ will go through small talk in a monotone, but polite way. Si is usually talked about as a drone like function as Sensing introverts seem to be the most organized and industrious. The type of person to say they would be bored without a job.
Ni on the other hand is like the cutting edge function, it is also very egoistic to think that one person could be a visionary and that person is you. If you pay attention to music David Bowie was a supposed INFJ, Roger Waters from Pink Floyd and Annie Clark from St. Vincent are INTJs. Elon Musk is an INTJ, Jordan Peterson is an INFJ. It is difficult for me to describe Ni because I do not possess it and it is an introverted function so it isn't on the forefront.

>INTJ gets spergy again
Please stop.

not like anyone would know what to put on it anyway. All people can muster about INFJ is that they "think" theyre too special. That means were doing a good job of blending in and not letting assholes like this board slander the real us like what happends to INTJ. Fools the lot of you honestly.

This picture is actually perfect description of someone with inferior extraverted sensing

im a fucking INTP, kill me now jfc

what do you mean? what does inferior extraverted sensing do?

Why, we actually have superior intelligence and we don't have sensory problems like INTJ

Attached: 71fiUxZixGL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1262, 161K)

Makes you more sloppy and otherwise bad in doing anything physical

MFW INTJ confirmed and asperger diagnosed when I was 14

Attached: cryinJIHYO.jpg (559x520, 27K)

everyone else seems to think INTP is autistic and i assumed it was true

Attached: fbm.jpg (800x732, 65K)

The functions work on axes, and the Ni/Se axis comes into play in dominant Ni and infefior Se(extroveted sensing) in INxJ. It is actually the highly sensitive underdeveloped extroverted sensing that perceives and tests the world and filters the information through the funtional stack into dominant Ni (introverted intuition). Obviously it manifests differently as an inferior function than as tertiary auxiliary or dominant; and that is the picture he is trying to paint. Its what gives INxJ the weak frail autist feel.

t. INFJ

I am both of those things also

Also fuck all of you and your shitty descriptions of infierior Se i knew i was gonna see some dumbass reply to the og post. educate yourself fuckwits

Do enfp girls like enfp guys?

If you wan't to know, INTP is not autistic. However it is like autistic because inferior extraverted feeling (can't connect with others) and tertiary introverted sensing (still organized)

It is true
t. INTP diagnosed aspie

It matches with the picture then

I dunno man I've been told multiple times that ENFP's are annoying, usually sjw's, and manipulative so I don't know why anyone would want one.
I say kill them all!

Attached: image.png (600x400, 955K)

Don't tell me you diagnosed one of those things yourself, it is extremely easy to misdiagnose.
Also, if you had no symptoms as a kid, it could be possible some other disorder

I'll just type out the Judging functions for fun.
Fi is the prosocial function.
Ti is the antisocial function.
Te is the thing-centric function
Fe is the other-centric function
You might be noticing some overlap here, how can a prosocial person not be other-centric? Or you may argue that Thinking introverts are as object focused as Thinking extroverts, but this is not really true as Te and Fe are extroverted functions and as such they move towards these domains as a Sensing extrovert moves towards excitement and an Intuitive Extrovert moves towards novelty.
A Thinking intovert might not be antisocial aka aggressive and may juts be socailly inept, having poor empathy, being selfish, overly critical, etc...
A Feeling introvert might not be very outgoing as prosocial implies, but they affiliate in a non-aggresive manner usually not dragging eachother down. The same can't always be said of Thinking introverts.
Ti and Fi are casual. Te and Fe are formal.
Thinking extroverts spend there time maximizing their potential in hierarchies as the backbone of society. Feeling extroverts
Thinking extroverts are fairly brusque/blunt/straightforward in their social interactions.
Feeling extroverts are fairly deft in the social interactions, for good or for ill.
Te is the boss at work, Fe is the boss at home.
Feeling extroversion can be used as a mask, it can be a crowbar prying into someone else's business, or it can be a doting girlfriend.

INFP here, how do i tell the difference between socipathy and aspergers?
>I have trouble making and maintaining meaningful relationships
>I used to drink a lot
>I hate maintaining eye contact
>I have low variety of topics i like to talk about
>I have difficulty understanding other people or their emotions
>I have bad focus most of the time (on some games i can sink hours into and i know some trivia about games)
>Overly emotional (INFP should have given that away already)
>Reserved and relatively isolated
>Low self esteem
Am i tismo or sociopath?

Enfp is just intp that wants to fit in

Difference =
>Autists (at least people with asperger's) feel sorry when they do something bad
>Autists are obsessed with things
>Psychopaths are good at manipulation, popular, have almost no anxiety in any social situations

Not very aggressive

A professional assessed me when i was a child, what do you think diagnosed means
I'm supposed to be the autist here

Yes, but the picture is called REEEEEE and is connected with autistic screeching meme

Being a psychopath sounds neat! Now how do I become a psychopath?

This is true, fair enough

meant to type Feeling extroverts usually fill positions like teacher, nurse, mother, they are hardworking, but shy away from STEM. AN example of a Feeling extrovert dom is the ENFJ Pokimane who took engineering and calculus in college and brags about it, but wasn't actually going to do the job. One of the twitch girls who is from south america trained to be a doctor, then married an NA guy for a greencard. This is classic Fe, they tryhard for the social capital more than the monetary capital unlike Thinking extroverts because most Te doms are men who need money to get pussy.

About MBTI, did you diagnose yourself?
If so try the test which is actually connected with the real test
sakinorva.net/functions.php
idrlabs.com/cognitive-function/test.php
or
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

>feel sorry when they do something bad
if i know i've done something bad i feel sorry (sometimes i am thoughtless and find out later i hurt someone or find out after they punch me for it)
>obsessed with things
well i have spent most of my life with video games, anime, manga and 40k stuff if that counts
>good at manipulation
can't say i've tried
>popular
i've learned a formula for behavior that allows me to make aquintances but usually i fail to make real friends
>have no anxiety in any social situation
i have to use alcohol for that

Shave your head, get a barcode tattoo on the back of your head and buy a black suit and a red tie to go along with it.

how do you know you're not an intp?

Because the test only gives me INFP 90% of the time and INFJ 10% of the time

Hmmm, You must get a new brain or you can try
>Observing how people act and try to get better at manipulation
>Repress any feeling about guilt or remorse
>Just get done whatever you want

Pokimane is an ESFJ you twitch watching gold elo scrub

t. Diamond INFJ

Sup /b/ros, anyone you need dead? call me!

Attached: image.jpg (236x354, 27K)

Bro as an INFJ whom actually has read Carl Jung I can say this post is 100% wack and ignorant, meaning he lacks knowledge.

How do you distinguish the true INFJ from the pseud?

no, if you look at the provocative way she dresses and how she uses Se constantly when she banters with Fed who is most likely an ESFP, but possibly an ENFP, it is obvious
Also, disguised toast is ISFJ.
Alfred is INFJ.
Lilypichu is INTP.
Chocobars is ESTP.

If anything the matron of the offline tv house is an ESFJ. ESFJs can be dumb sorority girls and thots, but they are usually pretty reserved and the ones who thot it up do it in groups. They don't solo thot, they are too cowardly.

Thats part of the game you have to play with us faggot good luck.

The test only tests what you think about yourself. Someone educated in the works of Carl Jung will be constructing boxes around fools like you to suffer in as you so readily reveal your dimwitted interpretations of one the most influential psychoanalysts in historys works on a silver fucking platter. These reveal more about you than Jungian philosophy. You need to educate yourself on the Si/Ne axis and apply that to Pokimane also you clearly dont understand ENFJ as a type at all. Back to the books kiddo.

Wrong!
Si is the prosocial function
Ni is the future-seeking function
Se is impulsive
Ne is creative
Se/Ne are the antisocial function(s)
Ti is the think before speak function
Te is making, following plans function
Fi is emotionality
Fe is connecting with people emotionally

INTJ are autistic, INFJ are a hybrid of autism and bipolar disorder.

i was talking about Fe doms, but believe what you want. I'll give you an example of how Fe is a tool though, reality denial. If an ESFJ doesn't like something that you are saying to them they will misconstrue or push on with whatever they are saying knowing that they are more stubborn than you and will win in the battle of wills. It is called nagging and it is a Fe tool. If i felt like it I could go find video of twitch broadcaster Pokimane treating "chat" like a baby while 90% of them are saying thicc. I can find video of Chocobars asking Disguised toast if he wants a kiss if he wins... or if they are on a date and him using the stone/silent treatment as he knows she will give out first.
I know feeling extroverts well, but I will concede that I focus on red flags which not all Fe users possess.

Which one's which? Because that applies to both PoLR Fe and Si

Dude ur either INFP going full autist or INTP failing to interpret his lower half stack functioning feeling (INTP uses Fe too you know). Just read some Jung my man itll do you good. Would definitely help you form a coherent thought.

INFP
oh lordy

Attached: INFP.png (350x350, 8K)

Thats very good while you say nothing but "Wrong!" GJ
This is retarded except that Te is making and following plans. And Ni is future seeking function (although I imagine that is a shallow interpretation).
Se is as creative as Ne they just focus towards different areas. If you consider only novelty to be creative than sure Ne is creative, but most rappers are Sensing extroverts, Sensing extroverts have a nice wit/socail savvy as well.
Ti is synonymous with behavioral issues.And feeling introverts are not more emotional than thinking introverts, emotions=instincts.
Fi is just more passive and happy go lucky whereas Ti is "shut up, faggot" in a nutshell.
Also, Fe is the farthest thing from connecting emotionally. Fe doms make a big spectacle out of socail interaction that is quite shallow.

You're kinda proving his point.

>the PoLR Te talking down to a 3D Te user

thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2015/12/how-each-cognitive-function-manifests-based-on-its-position-in-your-stacking/
Rapping is more impulsive than creative
I consider those different things, however if I can understand how impulsive acting can be creative

we must stick together, my friend

Intps don't use Fe at all. Intps and Istps are social retards. A type is really the first two functions, definately not the first 4.

Well part of being INFJ is knowing that I have a workable interpretation of jung. Perhaps a broken philosophy but a workable one in reality. And if my truth battles anothers and it causes me to get crucified is it really such a bad thing? People like me are useful because they will end up making examples of themselves. Throwing themselves on the crucifix and letting reality follow up with the truth. So if I am proving his point fine learn about manipulative Fe there is a lot to learn. Or i could be right and he does need to read a lot more Jung (he does). Either way time will tell.

Emotions are not the same as insticts
Intuition and sensing are also instincts

Attached: 668febd7d8a8824f21031675168698f5.jpg (1185x1600, 449K)

I'm not popular and am bad at social situations but I don't feel bad for what I do if I think it's logical according to my goals. I can be manipulative when I have to be. I don't understand other people. They live in another universe to me. I can know what makes them annoyed or cringed but I don't share their feelings or care if I think they're being too triggered. Sharing most feelings and thoughts of the crowd is foreign to me. Is this Asperger's?

One more image

MuteBlockDon'tMind

Attached: 0f3ab1489f2949cefb49684a8dd37b82.jpg (1212x1600, 282K)

>INTj
>wanting ENFp
Supervision relationships are shit user, read socionics

If you dont think inferior function is represented in the stack you literally have no fucking idea what youre talking about and probably dont know the first thing about Jung. Inferior Fe has its own expression in IxTP and you can read about if you want.

You use all 8 of the functions to some extent throughout your life.

Because they're not faggots?