My first boyfriend ever just dumped me because his parents didn't like the fact I don't belong to their ethnic group

my first boyfriend ever just dumped me because his parents didn't like the fact I don't belong to their ethnic group
Why do ppl insist women have it easy. I feel like complete shit right now

Attached: 1524634041583s.jpg (200x249, 8K)

Well, which ethnic group is it?

fuggged. it's over

go clean up trash outside, you'll feel better

thanks..i think i might just do that

One of those weird ones in the Balkans

That's super weird
Just elope

He doesn't want me anymore. He's too much of a pussy to stand up to his parents. He's not a real man

Hmm, okay. What are you doing later?

I know that feel. My mum is serbian and dad muslim. So sad that people over there are still fighting over that shit.

Are you sure that was the reason and not you being fat?

He is shiptard
The worst part is that they are diasporans that suck off the teats of our wealthy Germanic country but still have disdain for us.
You in BiH? If so, you have my sympathies

>my first boyfriend ever just dumped
Fuck off hole.

Oh yeah, SUPER difficult you have it there. You had a boyfriend? I mean, shit, I've spent my entire life alone but HAVING a significant other? That's just TERRIBLE! And here I thought spending every last night thinking about what it would be like to know affection from a woman and feeling like I would die without ever having known it was a problem.

You should keep on fapping to traps and fantasizing about saving up enough to buy a sex doll
yeah gotta show those roasties amirite?

What's terrible is being rejected by the only person you've ever loved for something you can't change.
Maybe if you weren't such a whiny sissy boy, women would like you.

Diaspora too. They kinda killed all mixed breeds in BiH...

And not to be racist, but shiptards are different. Their culture is a bit... off. Maybe he was a cool guy, but there's a whole family there and there's bound to be a crazy person there, and as the relationship goes on that starts to matter.

My sister dated a shiptar. Super nice guy. Dad didn't like it but didn't stop it, only warned her that they have a strange culture. Aaaaand the guy dumped my sister to go along with an arranged marrige a distant relative had bullied him into. And got arrested at some point for smuggling drugs.

Albanians truly live up to their memes.

>fapping to traps
Queers should fuck off to /lgbt/ and sex dolls are pointless.

No one gives a fuck about your bullshit roastie.

>the guy dumped my sister to go along with an arranged marrige a distant relative had bullied him into. And got arrested at some point for smuggling drugs.
Welp doesn't get much more A*banian than that. Fuck em. I get some solace out of knowing they will continue to wither away.
Wasn't aware all the children from mixed marriages were killed btw. You're better off not being there,esp BiH

If you've had friends since you were 13 (or having more than a small amount before that) you're not a robot

Why hasn't OP still posted tits?

>gatekeeping

you are on easy mode until you hit your 30s.

Attached: 1523965844108.png (1476x748, 1.3M)

>Wasn't aware all the children from mixed marriages were killed btw.
No? That was a huge part of the whole ethnic cleansing bit...

Yeah I know BiH is shit, I got family there and visit sometimes. Whole thing is fucked.

You lost nothing of value. Trying dating a black guy to spite your parents and move on. That's what my sister did, anyway. Nice guy. Got shot in some gang shoot-out in NYC. Ah, racial sterotypes, why are they always true?