I'm 25 and I'm dating a 40 year old mother. A few days ago we told eachother that we're both in love

I'm 25 and I'm dating a 40 year old mother. A few days ago we told eachother that we're both in love.

Ask me anything.

Attached: 1515326043773.jpg (716x768, 98K)

Pics or fuck off originally

how ugly are you?
what color are her kids?

I'm quite good looking. I consider myself an 8 at least. She has a white son, 10 years old.

I bet 40 year old girls can take a pounding, and certainly are up for anal too. Must be nice.

Yes. She literally told me that she is up for anything. I'm at a point where I'm not sure what else to try. Suggestions?

>Falling in love with washed out bitch with a kid
>Ever
>as a "8/10"

What point are you trying to make? I'd rate her much higher than me, actually. She really does not look her age. Drunken me only approaches women who he thinks are his age.

WHaT PoiNt aRe yOu tRyIng tO mAKe?
You -claim- to be 8/10.
You fell for a 40y.o with a 10 y.o kid
Jesus.

Attached: 1524617145195.gif (512x512, 697K)

I'm in love with someone. I have someone to talk about everything. I'm actually interested in the things she says, too. Tell me how this is bad compared to, say, your situation?

I'm not an indirect cuck taking care of another guy's son.

Attached: 1525136804519.gif (573x636, 364K)

Do you plan on giving her more kids? Younger guys impregnating MILFs is my fetish.

I rarely ever see him. We do not plan yet to move in together. But yea, you're right. I'm a cuck.

Nope. I don't want kids, ever. I'd rather die.

At least you're an honest cuck.

Attached: 1524953118561.jpg (463x608, 52K)

>Nope. I don't want kids, ever. I'd rather die.
Yet you have no qualms about taking care of your girlfriend's son?

What the fuck dude I'm the same age as you and my ACTUAL mother is younger than that. Do you have mommy issues or something?

>dont want kids
>LITERALLY FALLS IN LOVE WITH SOMEON WHO ALREADY HAS A KID ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Was your father a pedo, or a MASSIVE pedo

Did your mom give birth to you at 14? Amerimutt megalul.

He was the same age as her, obviously. Now comes the part where your sexist ass calls my mother a slut for daring to have a sexuality at 13, as if you wouldn't have gotten laid if you had the chance at that age.

Lucky. Dont lose her.

This.
Idiot. Die.

Holy fuck. There's a difference between having a sexuality and having a fucking kid. What shithole do you live in.

I was actually gonna ask if your father was still around.

betting on brazil

How fucked is it that I have to tell another person how to live out my dream? Yeah I got a suggestion for you, why don't you go ahead and just fuck my shit up? Fuck it all.

People post about wanting mommy girlfriends, this guy gets one and everyone gives him shit.

Why won't fuckers like you leave Jow Forums already

Well, he's not, but my Mom thought that he would stick around. She thought that he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her but once she got pregnant he admitted he was only in it for casual sex "just like all men"(my mom's words) and fucked off

It's a little country called the USA, you might have heard of it before. You are right about it being a shithole though, especially after the latest election.

Redditors post about wanting a gf that will mommy them and is 2-3 years older than them. He gets to take care of another man's child and a busted up old slut. Both of them should fuck off this board, and so should you.

Yeah, you talk like a single mom kid.

Also your mom was kinda a whore to be fucking at 13, but nobody wouldve cared if she had at least common enough sense not get pregnant.

>Defends his slooooooott mother, putting all blame on his dad
>Last elections made the USA into a shithole
Cuckoldius Cuckazoid

>its drumpfs fault that my mom is a skank

I hope you're not making long term plans. When you're 40 and still in great shape, and she's 55, it's going to be rough for you.

How hot is she? Does she have a mommy body? Can you post a pic pls?
Where did you meet?

DudE UR lItTerALLY HALf HeR lifeSPann. LMaoo

I had a similar relationship a while ago. It was my first time and it was pretty good considering she was older and fatter. She sucked my dick quite a bit and she'd indulge in my kinks. Being a depraved masturbator left me unable to cum from stimulation that wasn't from my own hand, but it was nice enough. And getting her to orgasm gave me quite the confidence boost especially since I had never had sex before. She was a nurse, but was an idiot pothead and let them test her, leaving her without a license. Eventually, she got a job at a Cheap Tobacco since she was a "vape expert". Around that time, we stopped having sex. I didn't feel like initiating and I can always just beat off. The job left her more tired and most of the time whenever I saw her, she was either sleeping, getting high, or failing to raise her stupid kid.

And her kid was a piece of shit. She might not have tested her, but she was definitely on the spectrum. Always a spoiled brat, would make scenes in public that were downright embarrassing. If I even attempted to discipline her, I'd get yelled at, so eventually I gave up. I even gave this child toys and she'd lose interest in no time. Once she got interested in Minecraft and YouTubers playing Minecraft, she became a zombie and I just tuned them both out whenever I was there and did my own thing. Eventually we broke up and I moved out and on with my life. Dealing with that pain in the ass cemented my desire to be child free for the rest of my life.

I hope the same doesn't happen to you. I wish you the best.

>tfw sugarmomma

It's not like I'm gonna have to bother that much with him. I don't want kids because they're both annoying and stupid. Her kid is alright, I can deal with him just fine.

I will at some point. Chances are she will drop me for some older bloke who she sees fit for a proper future. Until then, at least I have someone to pee on my face.

I first came here 6 years ago after my ex cheated on me. I left this shit hole after 2 or 3 years. Now I'm back to share my victory with you lads.

I hope that I will be the one to drop the relationship. I doubt it though. Maybe I'm lucky and find someone younger before she finds some actual proper guy.

Met her in a disco-ish thing where there's mostly metal/prog stuff. I can honestly tell you that her body is fucking amazing. Very soft, very skinny. If I didn't know better I'd guess that it's the body of a 20 year old, max. Won't share pics, sorry.

Living the dream, my goal is to go balls deep in a 65yo+ pussy.