BASED keny

>BASED keny.
How will libtard even recover ?

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-151127.png (720x1280, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o
youtube.com/watch?v=mAQWY4gOonQ
mobile.twitter.com/kanyewest/status/990397560878645248
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o

I used to hate this man for his dumb music and overpriced streetwear but I can commend the amount of butthurt he generates now.

he even said that the blacks use the slavery as a excuse to be a lazy ass or hurt others, some even use to victimize themselves to get attention.

kanye is a lyrical genius
youtube.com/watch?v=mAQWY4gOonQ

>niggers chose to be slaves
This nigger's lost his mind

Attached: qrdvmh.jpg (443x334, 32K)

Out of all the great things Kanye said in that speech, both the left and right chose to focus on one sentence taken out of context.

Pathetic.

Obama was right.

It's funny, seems like every day more and more celebs are going public in their opposition to the rabid left. And the ones that do cling to this corporate left populist veneer, this virtue signalling, they're seeing their brand sink every time they do.

Times are changing, folks. Strange winds are blowing.

"Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self."
- Max Stirner

They chose not to revolt. Europeans in the new world tried to use natives as slaves but it didn't work because natives were too proud and resistant to be treated as cattle. That's why they started importing Africans. Kanye has a point, but of course it's a taboo one.

Attached: stirner.png (167x175, 28K)

Kanye says a lot of dumb shit.

Attached: 167A3A46-C51D-4FD7-81C5-211259BB7455.png (637x338, 73K)

dude this was TWO entire years ago

this isn't correct I'm a britbong and in our slave trade the natives died out due to disease and bond servants and criminals couldn't handle the work to make sugar. So they imported Africans. However many Africans revolted and caused trouble for the plantation owners and while it was a minor factor it still can be credited to causing the abolition of the British trade since it made the business more risky for investors

still a choice, if they didn't want to be slave they could've killed themselves

Why don't incels just kill themselves instead of choosing not to get laid?

because deep down they know that roasties aren't worth it

Incels are a great example of that type of victim mentality actually. Any first worlder can get laid with a little bit of effort, they just don't want to.

>Have album coming out soon
>'Spontaneously' start tweeting like a madman at a time perfect for hyping it. By coincidence. Of course.
>Talk about loving trump and other unpopular shit
>Don't make any rational points about why you feel this way, just ham it up and enjoy all that publicity of people talking about you/turning your phrases into memes
>Your liberal fanbase that worships you like a God will still your shit in a jar while retard goys like decide 'he's one of the good ones' and buys it to trigger LIBTARDS
>Enjoy that profit from a market that would never have bought your nignog shit beforehand

Whoa...so complex! So deep.

Attached: pri_53937775-e1506174784954.jpg?w=748&h=504&crop=1.jpg (748x504, 47K)

>Fuck all my cattle just an heroed looks like it's time to shut down my only source of profit

How did he go from the "George Bush doesn't care about black people" guy, to this?

>Enjoy that profit from a market that would never have bought your nignog shit beforehand
Yeah, but he's going to lose a (probably significant) part of his old base.
His profits aren't going to change too much, so I'm not sure this is a valid strategy (and I'm not even sure that's why he started acting like that).

The slave trade is the greatest thing to ever happen to the black race. They could be living here instead.

Attached: 1457775401185.webm (640x360, 541K)

>he even said that the blacks use the slavery as a excuse to be a lazy ass or hurt others, some even use to victimize themselves to get attention.
Sounds like what happens today with them being welfare queens.

>(and I'm not even sure that's why he started acting like that).
Gee user, don't you think it's strange this is how he's totally always felt but only decided to start pumping out the info when his album is coming up? I'm sure he'll be posting about how much he loves Trump and whatever else gets him bites in 4 months time.

If you're a britbong then you should know that every single generation of Irishmen for 8 entire centuries revolted against the Crown for oppressing them. Why didn't niggers?

>How did he go from the "George Bush doesn't care about black people" guy, to this?
It's easy, even for an ape to see through the media's bullshit overtime.

They could be eating insect burgers.

Attached: insect_burgers.webm (700x392, 1.92M)

Fuck coonye. He was always queer to me. From caring too much about clothes, to acting like a diva, to marrying a white bitch. That's the problem with hip hop and the black community today. The men act like women. And that's because they ain't got father figures in their lives, coz black women keep fucking deadbeat niggas

Or dirt cookies.

Attached: dirt_cookies.webm (534x300, 1.9M)

mobile.twitter.com/kanyewest/status/990397560878645248

He's playing everyone like a damm fiddle

This is not a white person.

Attached: kim-kardashian-joking-on-twitter.jpg (1468x1049, 177K)

Most of america thinks she is.

That's Aryran tier in that mongrel country.

The most whitest black person there is

Kanye is literally the only counter culture rapper right now. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you cannot

He's not constrained to one mindset. He's a genius, and we are all too stupid to fully understand him. He doesn't fit neatly into a box like all of you. His mind is truly free. In 100 years, maybe he'll be better understood.

Attached: video_image-221760.jpg (706x705, 72K)

you are so butthurt you lost your pet arent you? Fukn lol at you libbies and your racism. Id much rather kick it with a white nationalist than a white liberal.

this is white people's fault. I just know there is something that we did a long time ago that makes it so these people dont have toilets.

probably mad protein in that shit

Toilets are one thing, but they could at least bury their poo.

>Implying I care about tribial politic shitflinging
Wew, I'm not a preteen on twitter/tumblr/pol, kid. It's pointing out how a fat nigger played both sides with so little effort that I'm interested in.
Don't forget to buy 3 copies though cuck, get him number 1! It will really show those liberals, you know the ones that make up 80% plus of his religious fanbase.

Kanye is a fool who's easily flattered
He's only hyping Trump because he invited Kanye to Trump tower and made him feel important.
He's also $50 million in debt.

Trump and Kanye are actually very similar.
Trump will viciously insult someone on Twitter but if they turn up and pretend to like him it's all smiles.

that video is of haiti. they wouldn't be living there either

That's not Haiti, it's Liberia. The only one from Haiti is the one where they're eating dirt cookies.

He came out supporting trump over a year ago actually

With most other famous artists I would likely accept this theory but Kanye has a history of being a mad man and saying unpopular things because he feels like it.

all humans are apes ya dingus

next you're going to tell me there is scientific basis for the idea that blacks smell bad there is, they have larger pores and their sweat glands omit a higher concentration of chloride

This. This is what kayne tries to say but news outlets move around his words because they want more publicity.