Why not just hide your face bots? it's the latest fashion trend

Why not just hide your face bots? it's the latest fashion trend.

Attached: 1525042412388.jpg (508x767, 76K)

Because concealing your face is illegal in the shithole country.

Even more important now that security cameras with facial recognition are rolling out.

I also have pollen allergies now that it's spring so maybe it will help.

Is it? I've always wanted to wear a face mask in public because OCD robot, but i've only ever see people do it in nipponland.

It makes you stand out too much. In winter though I do zip up my coat all the way so my weak chin isn't as visible

feels good living in a place where this is already the norm

I wore one of those masks when I was sick and my doctor recommended it for a week
Ended up getting a lot of looks, but I didn't have to worry about how I looked quite so much since half my face was hidden. Was a weird feeling

it's not super mainstream but a lot of hypebeasts and fuccbois are doing it. they look a lot less cool than they think though so i wouldnt hop on it unless you want to look like a tryhard weeb

i wear face masks because i'm ashamed to be out in public but i try to make myself less intimidating by wearing one with a cat mouth on it. like :3 i also have a hello kitty one

I wear my facemask out almost everywhere I go police dont mind, and it looks trendy af

Attached: 20180420_221601.jpg (2592x1458, 905K)

Because I'm handsome

that facemask thing looks really cute on asian girls

It's illegal in Austria to mess with Muslims.

please don't do that or say what you just said OP

you live in asia/

depends on where you are, its perfectly fine where I am. no one cares you just look a bit shifty but they understand its a fashion thing

can someone link me to a face mask like in the picture preferably on ebay or amazon

I live in Australia, all the asian kids doit here

>I also have pollen allergies now that it's spring so maybe it will help
Holy shit do these actually do anything? If so I'm absolutely hopping on, pollen season's only just started and I'm already dying.

nah, I might start a mass panic because people in rural Europe would think the plague is paying a visit again

They wear those masks when they're ill so they don't spread stuff. I think it's actually something more countries should adopt.

Why do women ruin every trend started by faggots?

Attached: 1523976582053.jpg (1280x1707, 210K)

It's still easy to tell that this is IU.
If she wore the mask to hide she failed.

Attached: ASK-IU_0.jpg (900x450, 46K)

You look like the very definition of a fuckboy

because im asian and wear a facemask?

Is that actually a women though?

It actually is a women

Attached: 1525277689467.webm (720x1280, 1.91M)

I'm not ugly on the face, I might consider myself attractive.
I have a shit body and don't want to draw attention to it