Who else has a fetish they’ll never fulfish

>tfw have burping girl fetish
>girls think burping is gross and its too awkward to mention
why cant i have a normie fetish like feet or something

Attached: F1E3E7B6-BB0F-4F9D-9FDE-21E6083A37B4.jpg (130x204, 13K)

How many times a day do you masturbate OP? Do you feel like your mental capacity drain down a bit because of this?

if you get comfortable with someone and you tell them about it i think more girls than you think would be okay with indulging your fetish. at least its not scat or some truly degenerate shit. mine is having sex in public but my gf is against it. we've had car sex loads but id want to do it where there's a bigger risk of being caught. maybe one day

i masturbate like 2 or 3 times a week, my libido is kinda low so i dont think this influences my cognition. how about you?

I felt dumber and physically weaker every time i jerk it. But if i dont, eventually i will wet my pants with cum in my sleep and its fucking disgusting. No choice i guess

Hypnosis fetish. The closest I have managed is to hypnotize a girl into a light trance but not do anything sexual with it. Then she ghosted me before I could try it on her again. Still hoping I get to do it one day for real. My last gf got mad when I asked her if I could try it on her.

my fetish is playing with hair
And couples do it in public sometimes so it's even more unbearable

wish you luck man, at least you have the courage to tell someone what is your fetish unlike me so far

i think this is not normal, you could have another problem causing this

>tfw have scat fetish
>literally everyone thinks ill of it
The worst part is I love it so fugging much. The smell, how a massive one feels coming out, even the appearance. It's so hard to find others who appreciate it in the same way.

Attached: 1520975042585.png (428x478, 212K)

Incest with my hot cousin

Attached: 1525166824202.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

a knight gf that likes gfd

they don't even exist

Attached: knightgirl.jpg (721x1155, 112K)

>rape play fetish (as victim)
>male

Gj guys on 0 traps, im impressed.

Attached: 67663-Final_Fantasy-video_games-Aerith_Gainsborough-Aeris_Gainsborough-748x468.jpg (748x468, 17K)

it's not so much that the board is an extension of Jow Forums as that he said "never fulfill"
you haven't completely uprooted the site culture yet, your cheering is premature

thanks you too. i think its hard for most people to be vulnerable and honest about something like a fetish because its always in your own mind and feels like a dirty secret but everyone has their kinks and its pretty good to let it out to someone else for once

My advice would be to find a girl who feels comfortable enough to casually burp in front of you. That way you can get your rocks off whenever you want and you don't necessarily have to tell her about it right away

you need an other to fulfill a sexual partnership

Attached: 1509240352272.jpg (1048x1104, 184K)

Date a girl long enough and she'll burp in front of you no problem.

If it's that much of a problem just do nofap and eventually your libido will "reset".

you're fucking disgusting my dude

burping ain't that weird
i'm not sure you'll find a girl who thinks it's as hot as you do, but i'm willing to bet that just about any girl who's into you would be willing to casually burp around you. people have weird fetishes, man. people want to fuck dogs, lick ass, piss on eachother. a little burp fetish is nothing user

fart fetish. in a similar situation

it's a fairly common fetish. why not try searching on websites like imagefap for like minded people?

It's not at all common. Finding sites with it is practically an ordeal.

Settle for a diaperfig

I want to fuck a preggo girl and sometimes when I get fucked up horny I get into scat. My ex-gf was fat and I licked her sweaty armpit god it was hot. I think armpit licking although a bit weird is not a taboo or something

Haha... you think you have it bad...
>tfw will never become a incontinent diaper-wearing futa batpony with a giant gelatinous cock

tfw have suicide fetish
if someone has somthing plz recomend
(pic unrealeted)

Attached: 1523122671113.jpg (620x465, 33K)

>tfw have cuddling with a girl fetish
Why is universe so cruel she made me into the most impossible shit?

Attached: .png (691x653, 27K)

A shotgun?
Originalalalala

i mean a vid or somthing

Tfw u will never have a competitive eater gf to rub their full belly.

Attached: 20180502_144254.png (1114x1496, 905K)

>having sex with a girl

haha fuck

Attached: 1525192080082.jpg (554x1024, 99K)

i want to fuck a horse
comment was unoriginal

I heard about the floor tile fetish guy, and I can kind of see where he's coming from. I think that tiles with rounded glossy edges are actually kinda hot, and it seems like a less degenerate fetish than most faggot shit. I want a bunch of tiles to create a fuckhole that i would lube up and fuck the shit out of

I have some quite weird kinks, but I managed to fullfil them all

>tfw my fetish is being killed
Also:
>have rape fetish
>fantasize about husbando raping me
>want husbando to rape me
>want it
>so it's not rape
The struggle

hey OP, how could i possibly satisfy any fetish whatsoever? i'm a robot, you know. even literal whores would probably turn me down.