Jow ForumsBraincels is unironically a comfy subreddit

Jow ForumsBraincels is unironically a comfy subreddit

Attached: _20180502_160035.jpg (720x750, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/florida/articles/2017-07-21/police-video-shows-teens-watching-laughing-as-man-drowns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If there's more quality content like this then call me a faggot already.

This image is retarded. Yes while you personally have no obligation to help her you still need to inform police or you are actively allowing a crime to happen meaning you are now guilty by association

>mfw i inform police but by the time they get there she's dead/kidnapped/beaten

Attached: 1512393810045.gif (1162x890, 29K)

That's not how it works moron.

>Yes while you personally have no obligation to help her

exactly

>you have no obligation
>you still need to
A little early to be typing up shitposts innit?

They're pretty funny.

Attached: 20180502_101306.jpg (1440x2212, 864K)

It's pointing out how stupid that argument made by normies is. "You're sad about being alone and never having had sex or a romantic relationship? You're not entitled to anything! No one owes you sex!" as if that's relevant at all.

Listen, if 3 nigs don't even get a warning while watching an old man drown and not calling 911 I'm sure as hell not obligated to do shit.

Wait wtf is his hands two different colors

user gets brought in for questioning
>So user did you witness the woman being murdered
>yes officer
>did you attempt to inform anyone or try to call the police
>No since no one is entitled to anything and she probably would have died by the time you got there
>So since she probably would have died by the time we got there you decided not to call us and let her die
>Yes officer
fucking brainlets

>Wait wtf is his hands two different colors
la criatura americana

I haven't seen or heard anything.
Try to prove otherwise.

I don't think I need to defend this here but still. The reason why ot makes sense is that the entitlement counterargument to incel suffering is basically telling incels that they do not deserve to suffer because they're not entitled to that. It's retarded.

user gets brought in for questioning
>So user did you witness the woman being murdered
>No

its that easy you fucking retard

Attached: 1523564736943.png (285x279, 151K)

Lighting, his right hand is closer to the light.

Why should I help someone who wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire?

what are shadows for $500

I'm trying to show the flaw in his argument not actually show how an interrogation would play out

I suppose if you want to use it just to show a flaw in the argument what if we also say the police officer isnt entitled to me telling the truth

I knew that I was just testing you brainlets!

Attached: 824.jpg (600x645, 35K)

>reddit is cool now

>>did you attempt to inform anyone or try to call the police

He literally said he informed police, how fucking stupid are you?

That's incredibly cringeworthy. No wonder incels are the laughing stock of the internet.

>what if we also say the police officer isnt entitled to telling me the truth

what? If you mean that since the police officer has no obligation to tell you the truth then he doesn't need to you're right in real life police have no obligation to tell you the truth during an interrogation. it doesn't really have anything to do with entitlement apart from the fact that you the suspect are not entitled to the truth

>what if we also say the police officer isnt entitled to telling me the truth
but i said
>me telling the truth

I mean that the police officer isnt entitled to hear the truth from me

he isn't entitled to not beat the truth out of you either.

sorry misread also it is a federal offence to lie in court so its not that he is entitled to you telling him the truth its that you have to tell him the truth or get punished
also I know this isn't in court but since evidence gathered in the interrogation will be used in court I'm pretty sure the law still applies

Just a normal la abominacion.

Yeah it is an offence to lie in court, most likely the same goes for an interrogation however its only punishable if they knew you lied. I would also say that regardless of if im caught lying or not and punished accordingly they still wouldnt be entitled to me telling them the truth if i didnt want to. For example i could just use the 5th ammendment and say nothing at all and be an unhelpful bastard, I may get thrown in prison but they still wouldnt have learned the truth from me.

Obviously thats not real advice on what to actually do but I think it shows that they arent entitled to the truth regardless of what the consequences of me not telling the truth are

ITT: Retards who think it's a crime to not help someone in need

yo brainlets, its as easy as this to get away scott free:

>did ou see the woman being murdered?
>yes
>why did you not call the police
>I TRIED BIT I WAS IN SHOCK OFFICER, CRIPPLED BY FEAR
>ah okay

thats literally it.
yes this actually works in court.

Attached: 1525272699116.jpg (1072x1026, 105K)

That might get proven to be a falsehood. A much easier and better way if you are an americunt:

> so user did you witness the woman being murdered

> I plead the fifth

Fuck off, they're legit autistic. There was some guy there with an unironic Minecraft t-shirt.
The entire subreddit is full aspergers

So braincels are people with mental issues, or are they people who think they're too smart for relationships?

>Guilty by association
Not a real thing, at least not in the US. I would have no legal obligation whatsoever to intervene if I saw a woman in danger. You can film yourself laughing as a person dies and the police can't do anything about it.

usnews.com/news/best-states/florida/articles/2017-07-21/police-video-shows-teens-watching-laughing-as-man-drowns

whats wrong with wearing a t-shirt of a game you enjoy? sounds like you're the insecure one here. i guess you would be happier if he lurked /fa/ and spent 500 dollars to dress like a generic male feminist?

I'm a mod here. AMA

What the fuck man why would anyone ever do anything so horrible like that?

do mods have a way to know if they're gonna get dubs?

Attached: 1519769363347.gif (200x317, 940K)

woah, is there a liveleak video of the drowning? or any more information where we can see the kids faces?

they know the posts/second so they can calculate it pretty well

im a mod on braincels

>how could this thing called lighting work? Truly, I am intrigued!
retart

>actively
>words mean whatever is convenient for skewing things my way

Um no sweetie, you aren't owed anything. Stop being entitled please.

I started using reddit to pass time after all the normalfags moved here, If you don't read the comments and only find communities that are interesting it's not so bad.
>inb4 you must go back
Fuck off unoriginal scum.

>tries to sound smart
>makes himself look like a dumbass

Attached: tenor (1).gif (268x316, 496K)

no i mean that guy looked legit autistic and had no awareness
im not even trying to fuck with them, people here have legit autism thats why they are doomed