Rich

>rich
>young
>sucessful
>gorgeous
>still kills himself

So what do we make of that?

Attached: 59c11601c38915.22148040-600x300.jpg (600x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TeCJSVnSVZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Chad life isn't the easy life

That balding is enough to send any man to sudoku

Its hard for rowboats to consider mental illness a negative in life because they all have one or more.

OOOOOOOHHHHH SOMETIMES I GET A GOOD FEELING, YEAH. GET A FEELING THAT I NEVER NEVER NEVER HAD BEFORE NO NO I GET A GOOD FEELING YEAH.

>be me
>ugly
>poor
>unsuccesful
>depressive
>brainlet
>manlet
>hairlet
>still haven't killed myself
What an ungrateful fuck. He has no excuse to kill himself.

Im sorry, rowboats?

this
i feel no sympathy

Youre probably too dumb to understand the true suffering of existence

Its confirmed hes a dicklet

>rowboats
We have a winner

Seems like a lot of Swedish millionaires/billionaires are very depressed, Notch is another example of someone who does not seem far away from playing a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle, despite seemingly having everything, at least that a man with his appearance can reasonably have, in life.

I wonder if it's that Nordic stigma towards individual success and prominence/acclaim that drives it.

Sounds like he never had enough adversity in his life. Something small probably went wrong, he realized that life wasn't 100% easy, fun awesomeness and he freaked out

the realization of being better off than 99.99% of the people should neglect that big time
>boo hoo I have a yacht and literally million of euro's and can do whatever I want whilst still being young as fuck
>hell i can even quit and still live comfortably as fuck if it's too much for me
Seriously.

Really? How bad? Why would he not just become a cuck like half his remaining countrymen?

>young
pretty sure he didn't even break into music until he was almost 30

Confirmed by who? Also in reality money trumps dick size every single fucking time so i do not believe that.

>retiring at 30 with +100M is considered "old"

oh shit nigga I thought he died of diseases

Attached: are.png (603x585, 514K)

Welcome from reddit, here is your (You). Enjoy your stay.

Mental illness severity does not correlate with social status.
>B-But he's has nothing to make him sad!
Obviously he did, otherwise he wouldn't have killed himself.
>B-But I'm so much worse off than him!
Yes, but he was obviously depressed enough to kill himself, and you are still alive, correct?

Attached: heart!.jpg (500x711, 79K)

>28
>old
fuck you, user

Attached: 1424357674124.jpg (250x250, 20K)

>stabbed himself to death
This is truly a chad way to an hero. That is truly embracing death unflinchingly and shows the persistence of chad

what if he wanted to be a cute girl but was stuck living the life of a chad? he was swedish after all so I dont think it is far fetched

>his suffering bred talent
>he came out of the muck, which most don't come out, a stronger man.
>the thing that motivated him was the belief that once he becomes successful, the pain and muck will fade away, and all the people that ever made him sad or were better then him were proved wrong.
>he became successful
>he realised the success doesn't make the sadness go away
>nothing makes the empty feeling, in this purposeless life go away
>so he killed himself

that's my take on it.

Attached: 1519041362093.jpg (480x385, 35K)

fuck him

succesfull young atrractive wealthy still offs himself

im a young, relatively attractive female with a nearly perfect life (good friendships, happy romantic relationship, on good terms with family, comfortable amount of money) and the first thing i think about when i wake up is how much id rather be dead

Happens all the time senpai its better if you don't think about it.
Like when I was younger I just focused on Chris Cornell and how he made it out alive.
Then he killed himself last year age fifty something.

I just try not to think too much about it.

>be swede
>become depressed because the rest of the world won't take in nigger "refugees"
>off myself because sandniggers can't rape enough of my countries 12 year olds

youtu.be/TeCJSVnSVZM

that things like fame and money don't automatically make you happy and you should act like it does and blindly chase them?

Confidence comes from within, not external sources.

>tfw you will never be in an alternate universe where Avicii killed himself because of grief over the suffering of refugees and shitpost swedes into oblivion
Wow now I'm thinking about all the possible alternate situations that would make amazing memes and actually feeling bummed that things didn't go those ways.

Attached: 56366345.jpg (550x366, 60K)

He couldnt bear the shame tho. He knew every moan was fake

He was an autistic introvert (there are some 15 year old swedish forum posts made by him) who was forced to act like an extrovert chad by his record label and managers,

This. Whenever I hear one of those
>"He was half blind and retarded and always worked really hard every day earning minimum wage and still had a smile on his face"
Stories about how I should be positive I want to stab my jugular artery out. I wish I was dumb enough to be content and have almost no expectations of me
>Tfw two smart too be happy
>***Dibs vedora :DDD**"

Is it dumb to know your limits and accept you'll never be great?

Materialistic and Social goodness will never make you happy. The majority of famous people whose main and only goal of becoming rich materialistically and socially became a reality for them, they are mostly depressed and suicidal.

Attached: Quran 20 124.jpg (1430x272, 39K)

It really is. You lose 2 to 3 points of attraction when you lose your hair. If you aren't already like a 9 then you are fucked.

Chad's don't understand a really tough life. They just have 1 bad day and they kill themselves.

No not at all. I'm just saying retarded people often seem happier / less batshit insane a lot of the time.
But the smarter you are the more you think about existential shit and the more fucked up it can make you.

nigga women have continuously rated men who are bald with a beard more attractive than their counterparts in literally every study done since the 70's

I don't wanna sound like an edgefag but both the smartest people and the dumbest people of society are often the most unhappiest because they don't fit in.

Attached: Brainlet Wojak hiding behing big brain mask.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>quoting the Quran
Faggot terrorist detected

I'm actually not a Muslim(yet) but I respect Islam a lot and I'm a theist. I just like this verse a lot.

he was murdered for trying to spread the truth about pizzagate, look into it

My hair is like his hair

Please do kill yourself asap

I don't feel like I have a good enough reason yet.

>respect Islam
>theist

There's two already

If you martyr yourself to further the cause of Islam, then you'll be accepted into paradise regardless of your past.

couldn't care at all

people die everyday. this one just happens to be good looking and rich, so retards will mourn over him

why, what could possibly cause you to be depressed