Women ruin yet another thing

>Scouts BSA

>For 108 years, the Boy Scouts of America's flagship program has been known simply as the Boy Scouts. With girls soon entering the ranks, the group says that iconic name will change

Attached: 1502986872167.gif (400x204, 44K)

Boys should join girl scouts to invade back

Girl Scouts is still girls only, of course.

Attached: 1512066740631.jpg (230x164, 6K)

Fight to change it. Dress a guy child up in a girl shirt amnd say he's a girl. They can't question you because of the transgender thing

I'm not going to abuse a child just to make a point

only liberals do that

if a girl join the boy scouts it's seen a brave and if a boy joins the girl scouts they are seen as a fag so no

its not abuse if the child understands that its just a joke

Whatever, all the kids I knew in grade school that were in BSA were tryhard normalfaggots. Fuck them.

>tfw you will never sell cookies door to door while wearing a qt girl scout uniform
my childhood has been wasted

Attached: 1392584358633.jpg (300x300, 27K)

woah, just tell em to do their own shit and to fuck off somewhere else with their progress
if you conservatives can't attack efficie,tly the lefties, at least defend your positions in a way that'l get em to fuck off

Why not just start your own organization that isnt pozzed from head to toe?

Besides the fact that youll never have children, i mean

No he's seen as a brave trans woman.

This. Boy scouts are always obnoxious and think they're better than non scouts.

Spotted the tards.

The Boy Scouts weren't sued or pressured into letting women join. They're bringing girls into troops to boost 'dwindling membership numbers' and enhance fundraising opportunities. BSA is making a business decision that they're framing as a push for inclusiveness.

Girl Scouts' leadership is actually livid about the integration.

girl scouts exist.

This is another example of "hey those males look like they are doing fine and having fun and not paying any attention to me, I better go fuck it all up"

At this point when girls flirt or hit on me or ask me out or want one night stands I just smile and brushem off.

I already suffer enough with the shit I got to do. Why would I want to suffer more.

btw Women destroyed video games.

Girl Scouts has been open to males (as long as they ~identify~ as women) for a while now.

Do the girls in the boy scouts have to identify as men?

Attached: slothful.jpg (528x672, 29K)

I don't think so, but so what? It's supposed to be a male-only or female-only organization.

It's supposed to be but that isn't reflected in reality when girls who aren't even trans can just join the boy scouts while the reverse isn't true.

i have a trap friend who was in the boy scouts for 6 years. and she grew her hair out and took hrt a few years after that. i wonder if she would be bullied if she was a tranny while in the boy scouts

So are boy and Girl Scouts being merged?

Or will Girl Scouts continue as its own organization?

There will be All Scouts, which welcomes boys, girls, intersex, non-binary and everyone else. Then there are Girl Scouts who only accepts girls (but at least they tolerate transgirls).