Times youve fucked up on obvious advances from a girl

times youve fucked up on obvious advances from a girl

>miss the early bus to campus from station
>see 7/10 qt friend
>assume shes taken as she is always hanging out with some dude from her highschool
>sits next to me on the bus, kind of just mindlessly talking as i just want to go to class
>get off and walk to class with her
>"hey wait up, i need to change my work shirt"
>she takes off her shirt and reveals her leopard print bra
>looks up at me and smiles
>"ok hurry up and change we are late"

is this actually autistic?

Attached: 1480413212620.jpg (302x302, 38K)

I've recently typed it out for someone I was talking online to, so I'm not going to greentext it all over. So basically a wall of text incoming.

1/2

It was the summer after graduation. At that point I and my friends had already started to visit every open air music festival we could. We used to drink a lot and do all the stereotypical dumb teenage shit you'd expect, but most of us were incredibly awkward still with the opposite sex, and had no experiences with girls. I was supposed to study in another city, and I had already made some friends there through some of my nerdier hobbies. We were all supposed to meet up in an open air blues festival. They brought girls with them. When we met up I already had had a couple of beers, and alcohol seemed to help me contain spaghetti, up to a point, but it did nothing to enhance my ability to recognize social cues. Made it worse probably. Meeting friends of my friends, and expecting nothing of it made it surprisingly easy to talk to those girls.

2/2

Started hanging out with one of them, and spent most of the day together. Just listening to music, having more drinks. She even managed to coax me into dancing a bit, and I just... don't dance. After the sun set, and the show kind off waned off, I mean, it was still going on, but nobody cared about it anymore, since it was late, everyone was drunk, and it was the first day of it. Headliners don't play on the first day. We walked along the beach, laid down on the sand and stared at the sky while talking. Then some of my friends spotted us and invited us back to the bonfire, where some of us played guitar, some sang, and everyone drank. So I don't know how long the whole thing lasted, but I even managed to sober up somewhat, thanks to the cold crisp air probably. The girl, however, was getting her drink on. After a while she got up, grabbed my hand, and told me to follow her to her tent. We walked, me behind her, through the dark woods, people doing the same we did earlier all around us. When we got to her tent she got in and told me to follow. Inside she laid out a couple of open sleeping bags one on top of the other to make it softer, lounged down on them and motioned me to get next to her. I sat down. Looked at her. She looked at me. It was quiet. At that point, I put my palms on her cheeks, leaned in forward and kissed her on the forehead. A peck really. "Alright love, have a good night, sleep well. See you". And I left to get shitfaced with my buddies.
I've got a couple more similar stories, I was socially retarded 'till I turned 22 or so.

Now cue the
>reeee normie get out
comments

>be working on an assignment with a gurl that is meant to last till the end of class
>she tells me that I seem to be having some trouble with the topic and that she's willing to tutor me and gives me her phone number
>give her a disgusting look and tell her I don't care about nerd shit

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Aho Girl - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.54_[2017.09.15_20.02.36].jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

Like I just don't really understand what you were thinking at this point-- did you just not pickup the signals or did you see the situation, freak and then go into the forehead kissing routine/exit. Bcause surely the forehead kiss suggested you understood the sudden intimacy of the situation right?

>14 or 15
>sitting alone with vapid skank in otherwise empty classroom
>she is part of my friend circle but we'd never really talked before
>invites me to play some app game on the classroom floor
>she sits with her legs open the entire time
>panties hiked up to expose cameltoe even more
>this goes on for half an hour until the rest of our friends show up

I was too young and autistic to appreciate what I had been shown. I wish I developed a proper sex drive sooner.

Attached: 9714960.jpg (518x720, 169K)

>girl rubbing my leg and thigh
>asking about my dick
>asking about giving a blowjob
>one day just takes my hand and puts it down her shirt right on top of her huge tits
>felt them for a second then nervously pulled back my hand
>end up doing nothing and ignoring her later

ebin

I wouldn't rule out either one. My spaghetti containment field was failing since I was sobering up, but at the same time being completely oblivious in social interactions was the norm for me back then.

Mm fair enough, my general problem is that I'm socially perceptive enough but just too nervous to do anything, so purposefully avoiding intimacy with a girl is something I often end up doing. I wouldn't say I belong on this board though

Prime thot annihilation right there

>girl tells me she likes me
>manage to ask her out on a date
>go on the date
>throw up four times over the course of the date due to anxiety
>she laughs it all off and tells me it's the best date she's ever been on
>it's time to end the date
>it's silent
>it's the middle of the night, parked on top of a hill, watching the fireworks
>she's looking at me
>i'm looking at her
>lean in the tiniest bit
>she leans in too
>panic and shake her hand and then quickly leave
She gave me another SIX dates to work up the courage to kiss her and I simply couldn't do it. So she gave up. Now I'm as alone as always.

same dude, I was invited to a threesome and bitched out because i was scared of how id perform

Attached: monkagiga.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I have a couple.

- One goth girl with huge titties in HS was always sitting next to me on the bus. Literally asked me to go to prom with her but I was too autistic and said I don't dance
- Girl next door starts spending her lunches with me. Never make a move because I thought she was just being nice. Years later a friend told me she had a massive crush on me
- One year at Summer camp a girl autistically followed me around camp, did the same activities as me, etc. She asked if I wanted to go to the camp dance but I said no for the same reason as girl #1
- Senior year a girl in my art class started getting really close to me, spending time with me, etc. I had switched schools due to fucked up home circumstances, so I didn't really know anyone. I thought she was just being nice, but I ran into her years later and she confessed she had a crush on me at the time.
- There was a really cute mulatto girl at the grocery store I worked at. She came and sat with me at lunch one shift and asked me if I had a gf all giggly and shit. I just said no and moved on, but later it fucking hit me that she was basically asking me if I was interested.
- At another place I worked we got a new female hire, and we hit it off straight away. She was always sitting next to me and inviting me to stuff, but I kept brushing her off because I literally can't understand what she saw in me

I have a lethal combination of no social awareness and crippling self image problems. Just fucking kill me.

>24 or 25
>out shopping at local shopping center
>cute precocious 12 year old girl walks by with her family and as they pass she turns her head around and gives me the kind of smile that couldn't be interpreted as innocent
>realize that I'm not a pedo and go about my day
What could've been, lads.

Only times I "fucked up obvious advances" were times I didn't fall for some trick to laugh at my expense.

You guys can cringe at yourself all you want, but years from now you will look back and laugh at the sheer destruction you caused those thots.

Attached: 1525271582316.jpg (2896x1448, 218K)

>six dates and you couldn't give her a kiss

my god

>tee hee look at all these girls that want to fuck me and I disregard them, I'm such a virgin lol
Why do volcels like you think this is your place?

This is what a true robot has to answer FFS.

>Girl makes advances during school
>ignore her and purposely tell her to go away
>thought she was trying to get me to say yes to make fun of me and get everyone to laugh at me
>she wasn't
>go home laugh at about successfully not getting bullied again
>realise months later I'm fucking retarded

I'm 23 and never even come close to kissing someone before. Do you understand how fucking terrifying it is to be kissing your oneitis for your first ever kiss? I was utterly convinced she'd know I had been kissless if I did it even slightly wrong and that scared me out of it.

>ex (both now and at the time) suggests she wants to have sex with me and get together again
>decline and say I'm saving myself
>she is surprised to learn I am both a virgin and not willing to lose it
>can see her slightly panicking
>ex never bothers me again except for one other occasion
I wouldn't say I fucked it up, but it doesn't bode well if this is how all females are.

holy fuck dude i hate you aswell. jesus christ lad

What's it like to have a girl interested in you?
Originally

Attached: 300px-Feel_Guy.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Did she have like a fetish for the taste of vomit?

She just found it funny that I was being sick. Given the fact that I never kissed her, she never tasted it.

I mean your breath must have smelled like puke too. What the fuck was her problem?

I never leave the house without chewing gum. My breath smelled of spearmint.

And also she'd been crushing on me for about 4 years at that point, according to her, so I figure it would take more than bad breath to put her off.

>junior year of high school
>at lunch with friends
>table next to us full of seniors
>two of the seniors call my name
>the two guys tell me the girl next to them thinks I'm cute and wants my number
>brush them off with a awkward forced laugh and a drawn out "nah"
>they turn around and laugh
>assume I was correct about it being a prank
>she later asks me to prom by herself
>still assume it's a joke so I say no
>later find out from her friend that she had a huge crush on me and I "hurt her feelings"

I still am about 80% sure they were just trying to prank me in some way

Attached: 1524001086804.png (397x389, 374K)

>see "missed chances" thread
>mfw never had a chance to miss

Attached: Pink Wojak multi-shotgun suicide.png (967x954, 534K)

>be 17
>at a nightclub
>somewhat drunk
>a girl one year older than me (had seen her in my school) came up to me
>said i shouldn't drink since i was underage (drinking age is 18 here)
>she started complimenting my hair (had a real lion's mane)
>we hugged each other in a corner for some time
>the party was starting to end
>she suggestively said that she was going to the place she was staying for the night (she lived in a different town so she couldn't get home at night)
>i said bye and went to a gas station with my friend's step-brother to get some hot dogs
>as i was walking home and eating a hot dog, i started to regret my actions

>be 18 year old me
>get a ride home from people i went to school with
>me and goth girl sit in the back
>i am falling asleep because i only slept an average of 4 hours a night during that time
>suddenly wake up to goth girl grasping my forearm
>"wow user your arms are so thick" had been into heavy lifting since 16 but nobody mired that much
>she grabs my bicep and lays her head on my shoulders
>"wtf u doing let me sleep" is all i responded
>actually Fell asleep and she got out before i woke up
>mfw my sleeping scedule cucked me

Possible aspie here, what were you supposed to do in that situation? Like, I get that she wanted you to do something, but what, exactly, was it?

If someone seemingly randomly touches your upper arm, does it mean anything or is it just a friendly gesture?

>advances from a girl
Wrong board, normaltard.

its like you speced all your intelligence points into appreance

>leopard print bra
Nah, you dodged a bullet OP.

Attached: 1519308815507.jpg (192x171, 15K)