Single Femanons why post on Jow Forums instead of some other place more open to females?

Single Femanons why post on Jow Forums instead of some other place more open to females?

Attached: Thot Patrol.jpg (2896x1448, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OmNavO4XeQ&t=609s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Reviewbrah, brutal like a terminator.

what other places talk about mental health and since when girls aren't bitches with each other? since when girls know how to be friendlly with other girls?

www.reddit.com/r/mentalhealth/
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

You've got a point. lolcow and crystal.cafe will ban anyone who expresses an unpopular opinion. That's how girls like it I guess, be in the hive mind or get out.

>post on lolcow anonymously and be surrounded by crazy man hating women
> slow moving site
> post on Jow Forums anonymously and be surrounded by crazy women hating men
> fast moving site
It's that simple

I need to conquer someone's vagina for my mental health

nah, people on reddit try to be professionals and always come with the same lame sentence "go see a doctor, look for professional help"

Go ruin some other site you fucking roastie

Fuck im so wet right now damn

>conquer someone's vagina
gl with that

Pussy truly is the most powerful drug known to man

They have crystal.cafe but thats still not good enough apparently.They want to invade every place where they arent welcome.

They claim to only come to r9k to "spite" robots even though majority of us could give less of a shit....

Its just demonstrative of their child like thinking capacity and hypocrisy. Can you imagine the uproar if r9k mods banned all female posters like how crystal does to male ones...?

My penis is the flagpole and your vagina is the hole

how do i successfully monetize my autism like reviewbrah

>degenerate

this word is a dogwhistle for the alt-right

Fuck off to Jow Forums and ruin someone else's thread.

Be wholesome and pure and do something you're passionate about.
Helps if you have very good hygiene.

Can you atleast be nice to robots while you're here

Attached: 1506924793427.jpg (577x885, 226K)

Based TROW, stupid fucking thots

Attached: 1524709958085.jpg (249x249, 15K)

Lolcow and Crystalcafe move too slowly. I post on there, too, but a popular thread might update 5 times a day, if you're lucky.

Didn't he make a video recently denouncing his past Jow Forums phase?

Be my manhating lolcow gf

because I can actually relate to the people here and am not bothered by the fact that some people don't want me here

Can you also be a gf to one of the people here (me)

>woman makes obscene sexual reference about you she obviously doesn't actually think
>tell her to stop
>"Haha what are you gay bro?"
I hate the sexual "liberation"

Because none of you will sincerely try to fuck me and I can admit that human females are fucked up weird animals. I find myself acting baseline like an actual animal until I talk things through rationally. Other women dislike this about me and the fact that I'm more than happy to call them on it flat out to their face. Because I'm sick of Stacy going around treating people like shit without repercussions while I struggle with my evil nature every day and make a conscious effort to be a good person.

Because other girls also shit on me. And I used to post here three years ago, before... well, before it looked like this, now.

Attached: 49367943689.png (620x880, 347K)

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Those sites need your posts.
We don't.

>Because none of you will sincerely try to fuck me
gib contact

You forgot to mention how big your tits are.

Mmm, no. I am pretty sure I consciously omitted that fact, thanks,.

How do you expect to find a bf if you won't even answer such a basic question?

Who said I was looking for a boyfriend? Besides, I would not want to date anyone who asks about my cup size first thing off the bat.

Attached: 56482487328.png (693x960, 728K)

Because irl nobody would ask that because they see it.

I mean that's nothing new, a lot of girls have the potential to be the harshest goddamn people I've ever seen. Though I guess there are quite a few that are still decent people, and some yet that are truly kind. Too bad you can't really tell which is which until it's too late.

This is the only place where a loser neet like me can participate in 25+ threads and relate to others. I never reveal in such threads that I'm female for obvious reasons. Other girls are particularly harsh if you're neet so going to women oriented sites would just worsen my mental state. I wish I had a female friend that was also neet and we could help each other out. I feel completely alone and hopeless.

What are the hobbies you participate in?

Have you looked at the adopt-a-net threads on /soc/? I could rescue you into a good life of a live-in-maid wiyh benefits.

be my gf, I'll love you unconditionally

Shit sucks desu, but I've made friends with NEET girls online before. Most of them really do need that little push to keep going, which makes me feel bad when they disappear for a week. At least they're usually pretty passionate about at least one thing?

Suicide is a better option than that

What part of it do you not like? The sex? The having to cook and clean part?

For once, I'm hearing something pretty sensible.

drop discord?
i'm a reasonably attractive guy, not overweight and pretty tall, i'm just lonely and suck socially.

You can be my friend if you want.
I'm not a female but I'm a NEET.

Thanks, but I really want to work. I don't want to depend on my parents anymore, and becoming dependant on someone else won't solve my problems. I want to stop feeling worthless.

Yeah, I have things that I'm passionate about and those are the only things that keep me going. Otherwise, I don't know how anyone could continue going on so long.

The fact that I'd appreciate a wage slave job and can't get one, makes me want to kill myself, which I probably will if this situation goes on.

I'm a 24yo shut-in hikki NEET
where is my NEET gf

Attached: 1473018256984.gif (498x586, 314K)

How long have you been a shut-in for? It's good that you have a desire to improve.

Oh, I agree. Some girls that I used to consider my closest friends turned on me for the smallest reason. Some girls you cannot trust, I suppose. Couple that with how easily people can be shit towards each other these days, nobody really has to 'try' anymore. Relationships, like people, are disposable and abundant.
By the way, this extends to men, as well. Sorry, boys, but you're not a sacred sex who can do no wrong.
Architecture, 2D/3D art, typography, hermeticism/occultmemes, photography, makeup, singing, other stuff I cannot remember. No I won't post anything of mine, I do not want to be doxxed.

Attached: 5623246545.png (801x1030, 683K)

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. I say just keep at it with hopeless motivation, I'm certain if you want to work as bad as you seem to you'll get a job eventually. Probably. At least likely enough that it shouldn't end how you're expecting it to.

Everyone is a dime a dozen. Best thing I or others can do is attempt to be decent goddamn human beings. Though I guess people just hold their ego too highly nowadays. I suggest to people, that being humble and safe hating in moderation is better than being self centered.

Are you looking for just any mcjob? Or want an education?

Leave this channel and unsubscribe

8 years. I used to be a complete shut-in but I started going out a month ago and I was surprised that people talked to me like I was a normal human being. I also noticed that my mood improved better when I spent some time in the Sun and nature.
All these years behind the pc kind of distorted the way I perceived the world outside, my misanthropy levels were high and I had long periods of depression, there's also extreme social anxiety, feelings of shame for being a leech. It doesn't help that my neighbors' daughter is the opposite of me that she has her own place, a good job and a bf soon to be husband.

Going out didn't magically make all those mental problems go away but at least I can leave the house and appreciate the little things in life.

I hope so too. I really do. It's going to be hard to swallow my pride since I used to be ambitious (I'm a uni dropout) but I have to come to terms that I need to start somewhere.

Any job. I'm aiming for education but that would be part time, so it's doable. My main goal is just to move out asap and live independently.

Eh, it sounds like maid with benefits would be just what you need to get back on your feet.

Nothing really makes me feel better than being alone outside in gentle weather. I'm not a hugely social person when I'm not behind the computer, but I still manage to hold myself together and come off as a slightly confident person.

Sometime you might have to do as you say and swallow your pride, but for now let's just hold some hope that you'll make it.

Actual femanon here. Let me give you some insight into women and into femanons in particular, which I don't even think is a real thing though I've been here for years.

Women don't do anything real like having hobbies or careers. We get almost all our stimulation from socializing. There are lots of damaged women who either don't get enough socializing, or they don't get enough stimulation from socializing even when they socialize normally. This damagedness plugs directly into the base-line narcissism that we already have anyway and that always needs to be fed by attention and hierarchy status games and one upping other women. When you play your video games and you feel like you are "Doing" something, it's similar to how we feel when we are one upping eachother.

The #1 vehicle for this social game is men. Contrary to popular belief women don't care about men, they care about one upping other women by being the best at playing the game of men. Alot of this is direct and conscious manipulation, but alot of it is just learned behaviors that become second nature, like other women wanting your boyfriend but not being "allowed" to have him because he's yours.

Women come to r9k because it is filled with men talking about women. That's it, that is the whole story. I came here originally because there are men here who would give me attention after I broke up. I stayed because every thread gives me the opportunity to post "femanon here" and get attention and feel like I'm winning at the social game of men. When I get tired of that I can just nag men for not being good enough for me. Etc. Its an endless cycle.

Now I am old and bitter and I don't do these things as much but I still do them, and I see other "femanons" doing them. Being a woman is a sad sad thing and I wish I had lived as a man instead.

Be my old bitter textwall gf

all i read was "Now I am old and bitter "
sounds great, be my age difference gf

Which is worse, cuck whiteknighting or autist blackpill?

Because all vapid cunts love attention.

they need

A T T E N T I O N

wew lad, talk about an edgy cunt.
Protip, sweetie; don't speak for all of us, okay? Run along now.

Oh R9k, what would we ever do without you.

I've been a shut-in for around the same amount of time and have no desire to change but still hate my existence.

this is the most obvious bait I have ever seen
you didn't even try to come off convincingly

what a strange awkward mixture of slightly out of date memespeak, reddit speech mannerisms, phoneposter spacing, and obviously feminine snark

why can't women fit in on Jow Forums?

lol, this is why you are a lone

i post here over more female-friendly places because i prefer the atmosphere here, as well as finding men easier to get along with.
i do post on one heavily female forum (probably a 1:10 ratio of men to women), but it always feels a lot more hostile. i guess that's in part due to the fact that it's not anonymous, but i'm sure it's influenced by there being such a large female majority too.

T-thanks, but I'll pass.

> Nothing really makes me feel better than being alone outside in gentle weather.

I agree. Never thought that a warm spring breeze could be such a delight, enough to make my entire day. It's the little things like the sunshine filtering through the leaves and the small birbs chirping happily that warms my heart.

> I'm not a hugely social person when I'm not behind the computer, but I still manage to hold myself together and come off as a slightly confident person.

That's the key, confidence. It doesn't matter how whether you feel it entirely or at all, as long as other people believe you. I want to be able to do that too. I feel that neets are the most despised social stratum and it makes it difficult to view yourself as anything but a nobody which in return only worsens the social anxiety.

> let's just hold some hope that you'll make it.

Thanks, I hope so too.

Why do you hate your existence?

Anonymity really helps in a lot of cases, but hot damn can an environment get hostile with over amounts of women added. If anything I think a ratio of 2-3:1 men to women is usually stable enough to tolerate.

>Relationships, like people, are disposable and abundant.

is this bait I can't tell anymore

I know these feelings well. I was basically a NEET for something like 10-12 years, and now that I have a shitty part time job my mood has been steadily improving overall. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to be truly "independent" since my mother is physically disabled and slowly on the decline. Household tasks have been too much for her for a while now, so I end up doing anything she can't.

Awe how sweet of you to reply to each piece of my statement. I mean that in an endearing way, because I do feel that you're someone I can relate to pretty decently. Absolutely keep your head high, motivation and a level of confidence will get you out there eventually, because even a NEET may be appealing to an employer or person to talk to so long as they don't wallow in it. Just be sure not to end up in over your head, we each still have limits and I can only tolerate so much socializing.

Reviewbrah does get the juices flowing

pretty sure she was commenting on how people in todays society just trash each other left and right at the slightest sign of trouble

Would you like a bf who is trying to improve himself too?

>men easier to get along with.
roastie
pls date me

But user, where else can they get so many attention and (You)s as here? have some sympathy for the poor, poor "femanons". Attentionwhoring and ego stroking iis no easy job"

> I was basically a NEET for something like 10-12 years

How did you overcome your social anxiety (I presume you had it)? How long did it take you to get a job? What was the breaking point for you? Sorry for pestering but it's rare even on this board to see others that were long time neets.

> Absolutely keep your head high, motivation and a level of confidence will get you out there eventually, because even a NEET may be appealing to an employer or person to talk to so long as they don't wallow in it. Just be sure not to end up in over your head, we each still have limits and I can only tolerate so much socializing.

Thanks! I'll keep in mind your kind advice when (if) I get to the interview stage. It's going to be difficult to overcome having low self-esteem and no real life experience. It seems near impossible, but I suppose this is something that one needs to work on. I always shrugged off social skills even when I wasn't a neet, and only now I came to realize how important they were. When you're in school or uni it doesn't seem that way.

I wouldn't mind a bf, neet or not, who is trying to improve himself but I don't think I'm a good relationship material considering my status. I have to sort my life out meaning getting a job with a stable income and try to overcome depression. I wouldn't date myself merely due to my current mental state. Partly the reason for wanting to change is to have a relationship, it's enough to motivate me to go out which absolutely frightened me at first. I used to be an edgelord who would say things like "Who needs love?" but now I'd do anything for a loving bf.

>now I'd do anything for a loving bf.
Including make a discord?

Yeah I hit the feel for a relationship at a point, but it doesn't really do a ton in the long run for your health. I suggest you keep friends that you can trust close, as they can give large amounts of motivation, but especially that you don't push yourself into anything too quickly. Just keep at improving, and eventually you'll see yourself getting there.

>How did you overcome your social anxiety (I presume you had it)?
As stupid as it sounds, it got stopped before I couldn't interact with anyone because of World of Warcraft. Seriously. Longish story short, I had to get a microphone because I had to coordinate with other raid leaders/etc.

> How long did it take you to get a job? What was the breaking point for you?
I had been passively looking for a job for a good 5 or 6 years, but my family had been on food stamps for a while and local state changes to the program required that I participate in a kind of community service deal. Through some case worker shenanigans, and having to stay at the same place and work for free for ~2 years, when my case finally got more ironed out they had to pull me because I was only supposed to be there for ~12 weeks. In that month, the managers kind of pressured corporate to literally make a new part time job to help cover what I was covering, and I got it.

That said, I'm actually getting dressed now to go to work. [email protected] is my filtering email if you wanted to talk more after I got home. Either way, just make sure you don't actually give up. I've come to realize you are your own worst enemy in these situations, and a lot of normies can be surprisingly accommodating if you're honest and not a rudeboy about things. Good luck on your searches!

link us, samalam

youtube.com/watch?v=8OmNavO4XeQ&t=609s

I didn't watch the whole video but I don't think he mentions anything specific, you can tell what he's talking about though.

Women are vapid and female spaces are boring. It's either gossip or circlejerks about inane non-issues.
Many women can't stand it, obviously, and prefer to be in male spaces that are infinitely more interesting, even if they are hostile to a female strawman that they made up. It's not like we are that stupid as to think you guys actually hate us, you are warped and dejected. Well, I am sure there are some that genuinelly hate women.

Anyway, men spaces are interesting and more genuine-feeling, while female spaces are boring and with lots of veiled insults, catfighting, gossip and backhanded platitudes. It's gross.

Just my opinion, I DO NOT speak for all women, inb4 I get insults.

> I suggest you keep friends that you can trust close, as they can give large amounts of motivation

I hope I get friends. How does one get friends after uni? I'd like to have someone to share memories with.

> especially that you don't push yourself into anything too quickly

I'll try. It just seems that years go by quickly. When I just started neeting, it was supposed to be temporary and I didn't mind neeting at first. "I'll figure out my life later, now it's time to play games." And then playing games was enjoyable because I wasn't supposed to do it for years on. Now I can't play games without feeling guilty about wasting my time which would be better spent working on my skills or improving my situation. I've been feeling anxious about my future for a few years and only in the past months have my managed to work towards fixing it.

> Just keep at improving, and eventually you'll see yourself getting there.

Thanks. That's the only thing I can do right now. Other than health, it can't get much worse than this and I have no one to blame but myself.

It doesn't sound stupid at all. At least you had a reason, I don't even exactly recall what was my reason.

Well, you really did well for yourself, congrats! It must feel nice being an active member of the society. Your story is indeed inspiring and I hope I can say something similar in the near future,

> I've come to realize you are your own worst enemy in these situations

True. It's incredible how we can sabotage ourselves and keep on doing so for a long time. It's the state of mind that needs to be changed and I really think that neets have it bad because you know if you don't have a job you're basically considered worthless, and then if you're already shy and anxious and probably highly self-conscious, then it just makes a neet, at least myself, to never leave my place out of great shame. Thanks for the encouragement!

>post ignored
Fucking whore

>degenerate
degenerate
>degenerate
degenerate
>degenerate
degenerate

REVIEWBRAH Jow ForumsTARD CONFIRMED

Holy shit that's

1) Pewdiepie
2) Reviewbrah
3) Kanye West

WHEN DOES THIS SHIT KICK OFF!?!?!

Attached: 1493268446533.jpg (1462x1462, 418K)

Though I game a lot and often, I don't consider it a waste of time. I enjoy things that stimulate my mind, and help eat at some stress. Though I especially enjoy games I can play alongside friends or discuss with them, it does help quite a bit. I'm not quite sure how to get new friends aside from pure chance finding people who share your interests, but if you want more chatter I suppose I'm always looking for people to talk to.

I'm too much of a loner and weirdo for other sites. I can't relate to anybody there.

I'm really sorry, it wasn't intentional. My parents asked me to do something for them so I couldn't second check replies as I was in a hurry.

But to answer that question, no, sorry, I don't like Discord.

I wouldn't consider gaming a waste of time either but only if I had something else going for me. As you said yourself, it's great for relieving stress and stimulating mind, and in fact, I draw a lot of inspiration from games too. It just makes me feel guilty when I play them all things considered.

If you are the one who posted the email before, I will probably contact you if you don't mind. You're the only one that seems closest to where I am now. I'd also like to ask you which games you like to play or play currently, but I've completely taken the thread to myself so I will stop posting.

> I'm not quite sure how to get new friends aside from pure chance finding people who share your interests

Yeah, that's going to be hard. Well, one step at the time. Thanks though, this conversation means a lot. It feels nice knowing you're not alone.

>I'd do anything!
>No I won't make a discord
Email? Kik? Anything?

How do you live with yourself knowing that you are a NEET at this point in life? where all your friends are working on getting their education or just progressing through work and you are the only one still stalling for time doing absolutely nothing but gratifying yourself with your self interest and hobbies.

Actual larper here*
Don't worry I fixed it for you :)

It wasn't me who put up email, but if you have another to throw out I'll be sure to message you if you're still around. I've been catching up on games that came out a year or two ago.

Replying to myself here, just because I have a feeling you won't put anything up as to avoid an influx of spam, here's my filter email [email protected]

>implying I have friends
oregon

>I'm so lonely I'd do anything for a bf ;_;
>do you have a discord?
>fuck off
typical """fembot"""