You cannot know pleasure w/o pain

If theres something usefull ive learned over the course of my life is that humans are beings that strive from experiencing contrast.
We are being that enjoys going from one extreme to the other, theres nothing more pleasurable to us.
Now allow me to lay down some exemples for you.
Heres the proof of my theory:
Youve spend your week wageslaving and now you are coming back home. Youve gone from inconfort to comfy, you are happy.
Youve gone from a lower state to a higher state and thus you experience happyness.
This means you cannot experience true happyness without earning it from pain.
We are truly made to suffer, this is the truth of the human experience.

Attached: WatchITBurn.jpg (231x218, 9K)

Alright, now where's my true happiness?

Lamo no shit nigger, its common knowledge m8.

duh user we already knew that. that's what the beta uprising is. in the end, normies will plunge into despair while we rise up into happiness.

kek, when?

this is not true and i'm gonna be there when you realize there is nothing but pain and sorrow left for you in an eternal moment

So why do so many people take anti-depressants and deprive themselves of the experience of pain? I guess that's why people become zombies after taking them.

There's much truth to this, for example riding my bike to the store is ultimately a lot more pleasurable due to the struggle of getting there and back without the use of a car making it trivially easy.

don't lie, your parents won't let you take their car, you would drive if u could.

So then you EXPLAIN. 2 me: WHY WAS IT THAT UNTIL THE AGE OF THREE MY LIFE WAS ABSOLUTELY COMPLETE & PERFECT ECSTACY-I HAD NEVER FELT EVEN NEUTRAL. I HAVE NEVER FELT POSITIVE AGAIN.

WISH THERE WERE ID'S HERE. TAKE IT BACK OP.

Because you cant actually remember anything from 0 to 3, so your brain, in an act of mercy replaced your memories with happyness.
The life of a 0-3 years old just sucks, youre always in need of something i cant get it yourself, it fucking sucks. However your brain doesnt want the first experiences in your life to be shitty, it would shatter your young mind, so it replaces it with happy nostalgic feelings.

Actually my car's brakes got fucked (to the point where I actually snapped a chunk out of the rotor, kek) and I didn't feel like dealing with it so I got a bike. I'm also recently NEET and plan on never working again if I can help it.
I never drove my car anywhere besides work and back anyway, I'm a simple man with simple needs and I'm really starting to enjoy the bike. It takes me a half hour to ride to the store but when I get back home I feel like I actually accomplished something, as opposed to the empty feeling that driving a car gives you.

But you can know pain without pleasure.

Constant pain and no pleasure is the state of the robot.

Sry bro, i know this redpill is a huge one to take.
Take it easy now, theres no need to rush things.

I'm GONNA SLIP YOU A ROOFIE AND YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE UP ON A ROTOR BEING SPUN AROUND AND ANALIZE POUNDING IN2 THE CONCRETE OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I DON'T NEED YOU, I DON'T LIKE YOU, I DON'T EVEN WANT U

That's just directionless pain though, if you want to find the pleasure you must struggle for it instead of wallowing in misery.

You just got sicks dubs, now tell me; do you still feel no pleasure with those sick numbers?

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS:
OP IS THREATENING YOU IN ANY WAY HE CAN, YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF? HE'S GONNA STOP YOU. YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING CREATIVE? HE'S GONNA ATTACK U. YOU WANNA BE MORAL? HE'S GONNA LOCK YOU IN HIS CELLAR AND TORTURE YOU.

Jesus Christ kiddo calm the fuck down what's your problem?

nah m8 im good.
Me telling you some truth made you think im a monster, let me tell you what, iam.

OP IS peter keating FROM THE FOUNTAINHEAD A.K.A. A RETARD IN A HEALTHY BODY

You're just trapped in the negative feedback loop

Like all robots are

You get shit on from a young age and then being shit on is all you know so of course everything is going to be negative. The key is to realize this and break out of it.

you're going to be trapped in the black mass of negativity. i'm talking burning man.

ah yes the good old negative IQ loop.
it does take a while to get out of that one.

you lecherous virtueless unthinking leech and brute. you are a dinosaur and i'm going to extinct on u

Free-Will exists:
your body is made of matter, there's a test for this.
you identify or sense and that means you exist & existence exists.
there is no other world while you are awake, thus you have free will

That's very superficial observation, user. Srsly, that's like 10th grade philosophy.
Don't forget that there is no true happiness, but only happy moments which are never meant to last. And remembering these happy moments is actually what brings you more happiness then experiencing them.

Op doesn't think it exists, he's a rusty dusty crusty musty nitwit

It did blow the mind of some anons. I know fully well this is some basic level shit, however this is truth and truth cannot be too often spoken.

what op means is he is the complete sadist: it can only feel pain at the happiness of others. it can only feel good at other's pain.
feel the blade of the metaphysical castration OP!

take this epistemological death, take this ethical torture!

second hand lives

No i want to help the poor people of this board.
They seek awnsers for their suffering, im merely trying to show them that the suffering is a gain.

only because you exist you pathetic qualifier

be honest OP, you've actually raped women and killed men

I forgot to add that happiness as portrayed in the media is meme fabricated with the sole purpose of tricking you into buying some coca-cola or a 'happy' meal, kek. These capitalist pigs will destroy all of us.

Should probably go into the wild to live of of the land and the animals. I just wish there were someone to share it with.

Wait, what? what is the gain of fucked up brain chemistry? Yes, learn how to survive, but, what else you crazy?

do you think im doing this for fun?
it would be more fun to just make a shitpost thread and troll newfags.
im doing this because i wish, i fucking wish, i could understand such concept sooner.
im doing this to help, nothing more, nothing less.

This is why I am a masochist. I like to experience the full range of human feeling.

you just contradicted your first statementyou're doing this because you fuct your life up by being a totalitarian dictator and you have nowhere else to go you're trying to shape public opinion into your shadowless form

he was right about the media and cultural industry, you know

op spotted samenamingunderguiseofanon

stop talking in the third person redpill jesus

>I forgot to add that happiness as portrayed in the media is meme fabricated with the sole purpose of tricking you into buying some coca-cola or a 'happy' meal, kek. These capitalist pigs will destroy all of us.
Youre taking it the wrong way, nobody forces you to be what other expects of you.
You are free to become what you wants.
You are however obliged to suffer to feel happyness, thats not changing no matter what you do.

Pain and hardship are overrated. Why do normies value them so much and shit ob you if you want pleasure to escape a harsh world?

never come back to fourchan or i'm going to go after the love of your life after I finish u

The contrast is what makes the magic happen.
When you switch from feeling like shit, to feeling awsome, its the best feeling in world.
But if you do nothing with your life, you go from feeling nothing, to feeling maybe something, to feeling nothing.
Whats even the point if your life is all about feeling nothing 80% of the time, thats not life, thats survival.

stop projecting. i'm going to break your spirit & your body

Try if you can big boy, ive embrace suffering a long time ago.

good I'm going to make sure you get nothing but your soul tortured

I'm damning OP to eternal HELL for ETERNITY, the devil

1/1
OP is right.
Let me tell you a bloated story:
I was nearsighted with a prescription of -5dpt.
I wore soft contact lenses from 2013 to 2016, everyday for atleast 14h. No problems.
But because you are getting accustomed to your situation you always feel the need to improve further, even if there is nothing to improve.
So I went for refractive surgery and had Lasik in July 2016.
Since then I'm suffering from higher order aberrations.
Short explanation why that happens:
With Lasik the laser removes cornea tissue at the center of your cornea to flatten it (because nearsighted eyeballs are too steep). The diameter of this "cornea burning" is 6.5mm. Thats a standard, because removing a wider circle of tissue would also mean to burn deeper into the cornea (Munnerlyn Formula is t = S^2 D/3 with S defined as the diameter of the treatment zone), which would result in cornea instability and relating issues such as ectasia and glaucoma.
Now the problem is, that most young people with green or blue eyes have scotopic pupils of 7 to 8mm. Maximum pupil size decreases with age btw.
To sum it up: If you are young and have blue or green eyes, your pupil at dim light has a bigger diameter compared to the optical zone of the refractive surgery, which means, after the surgery you will see sharp (through the center of the cornea) and blurry (through the peripheral area of the cornea) at the same time, which is called HOA (higher order aberration). Everything looks blurry and foggy.
Of course nothing of this is mentioned by surgeons and they deny any problems when you talk to them when you are suffering from these issues.
I read hundreds of papers on this topic, I had to neglect my studies for it, because I just had to find out where my vision problems come from.
In 2017 I saw another surgeon to tell me if he could fix it. He told me I should stick with it like it is, because at least at daylight my vision is good.

2/2
Then I tried to get fitted with scleral lenses, which solved the vision problem but I couldnt stand them for more than 5 hours per day and they were super expensive. Then I tried custom fitted rigid gas permeable corneal lenses and they solved the vision problem, too, but the lens fitter couldnt get the lenses to stay at the center of my cornea.
I wasted 3000eur on Lasik and 2000eur on tries to fix it.
Through this journey I got in contact with someone who had three surgeries with one of the best ophthalmologists in the world and every surgery made it worse and he lost his job and his wife because of his issues, and he wasted more than 20000eur in the process.

What I wanna tell you is:
- besides how good your situation is, you will always find ways to fuck it up
- you will only realize how good you had it, when you're fucked
- you will be permanently depressed because of it (loss aversion, we value losses higher than gains)
- never trust modern medicine, its a scam, and I feel like the biggest idiot falling for it and wasting money to get my vision impaired
- I only did the surgery because I thought "doing Lasik instead of wearing soft contacts would be even more comfy!", well guess what, we all strive for comfiness and this is our undoing.

Learning things comes from hardship (getting fed up with health problems, loneliness and so on). Even Sigmund Freud knew that when he stated that the asexual lifestyle of young men leads to antijewish sentiment (incel -> Jow Forums -> redpill on JQ -> antisemitic attitude).
Finding a girlfriend comes from the hardship of talking to a stranger, knowing that she could laugh at us.
Building muscles comes from the hardship of moving big, heavy objects which leads to physical pain.
Hard times create strong men, because suffering is the required stimulus for improvement.

ride the Helevator to the gallows

>Hard times create strong men, because suffering is the required stimulus for improvement.
This is the only way fellows robots, embrace the fact that you are weak, only then can you grow stronger.

I'm being pedantic, but if something amplifies itself over time that's actually a positive feedback loop

I have to add one thing to my Lasik story.
I got the recommendation to have Lasik from reddit/redpill. Please, for the love of god, never listen to reddit.
I had to learn it the very hard way.

Happiness doesn't exist, it's to suffering as cold is to hot.

There is this nice little experiment, where you place three glasses on the table, one filled with cold water, one filled with warm water and one filled with hot water. Stick the left thumb into the glass with cold water. Stick the right thumb into the glass with the hot water. Now stick both thumbs in the glass with the warm water. It's the same water but the water will feel completely different. This experiment is ment to show how the same thing can be felt and understood in completely different ways.

no u retarted banshee