Why is it only females who say sex is necessary for a healthy relationship?

Why is it only females who say sex is necessary for a healthy relationship?

Attached: 1518006395824.png (469x540, 336K)

Without sex men would hold all the cards.

Because that's what they look for in a relationship

im a man and i agree. sex isnt everything in a relationship but it has to play a part unless both parties are asexual

>it has to play a part
why

the reason you get into a relationship is because you like and are attracted to somebody and having sex is a large part of the intimacy that two people in a relationship can share. being vulnerable and honest with another person is a really great and freeing feeling and sex is a physical act of that kind of thing.

>sex is necesarry for a healthy relationship
>you're not entitled to sex
t. the same woman

Attached: 1521530000322.jpg (471x348, 20K)

Because why the fuck else would I bother with women? That is literally all they are good for.

Attached: 1521854238898.gif (242x227, 1024K)

oops meant to reply to you but ufcked up

How the fuck am I vulnerable? I am the one fucking the girl, if anything she's the vulnerable one. I'm repeatedly stabbing her in the cunt with my cock

because they need sex to control and manipulate men. women are physically weak so they can't force men to do anything.

im assuming you dont show your naked body and hard dick to everyone you know. showing everything youve got and seeing everything she's got makes you both vulnerable to each other in the sense that even if you two have things about your body you dont love, you are open to showing it to each other. you can talk tough if you want but we're not your locker room bros trying to one up each other. having sex can be fun and mindless but the best sex ive ever had was always when it was with someone meaningful

>because it feels good
okay

She can bite off your dick
She can give aids, herpes and hpv
She can lie about being on the pill or pierce your condom
She can put a dent in your self-esteem by saying you're a bad lover

So you're just self conscious about your body, got it. That doesn't mean everyone is, buddy. Also what the fuck are you even doing here if you have had sex, fucking nigger

even if youre not self-conscious about it showing yourself to another person is an intimate experience. i guess im not getting through to you. i come to threads on this board once in a while to offer advice or a different perspectives since many of the people here have had little/no experience with women. i dont gloat i dont force the topic when its not relevant. i was a virgin until pretty late in my life and know what it feels like to have that hanging over your head and want to help those who want it into losing theirs or just getting rid of the mental block it can create

Underrated posterino my dudlei

Ive never heard akari or kyoko say that

Attached: 708B8E5B-5030-435F-9085-C1E0B7266272.jpg (640x1335, 53K)

None of these are actual issues if you are not an idiot.

>None of these are actual issues if you are a virgin

Ftfy

OP is a retard. Sex is necessary for a healthy relationship. Everyone but brainlet virgins knows this.

Both are equally true. Thank you for the addendum, dumdum

There is nothing more beautiful than a relationship where both people are virgins forever.

>what is r/deadrooms
I had a guy I was seeing describe that board as "the saddest thing ever", which made me drop his ass like a rock.

Women dont want vulnerable men. They want Chad personalities amd Chad personalites only.

If you ever are vulnerable to a woman she will seee you as weak and cuck you and leave you for Chad personality which is really just a narciastic attention whore asshole personality but women are cavebrains so they like it.

girls can go round after roung where men bust a nut and skrt,
as a female i am always ready for sex

>having sex can be fun and mindless

Gross this is disgusting. I fucking hate women. Can you fucking roasties just leave this board. I hate coming to r9k now because of you dumb nasty sluts.

Would you get into a relationship if the guy did not want sex with you? You cuddle with him, talk, do fun things, and do his errands but no sex.

you can still have rough sex and be a confident man. im not saying you are crying on her shoulder having sex with her when i say vulnerable i mean you are okay with being intimate with this person. also you sound like you have spent too much time on this site, take a break and get to meet some people
im a dude

But what if you want her to be a virgin forever and you to be a virgin forever?

if shes cool with that go for it but youd had to meet someone who feels the same way

In my last relationship, my girlfriend started out really interested in sex, and we fucked nearly every day. Later on she became really frigid. Now, I'm a very sexually hungry guy, so I would pressure her into sex, or straight up just fuck her even if she seemed apathetic about it. She enjoyed it once we got going, but it was the appetite of hers that was missing.
It became such a big issue that now, after we broke up, I feel like sex is such a small part of me now, that, even if I got a new girl, I probably would not want sex every day.
Did she ruin me? What the fuck?

What if your husband loses his dick in a freak accident? "Oh, sorry honey, but I need sexual pleasure. I'm sure the kids will learn to get over the divorce."

i mean you never know, you could meet a new girl with a higher sex drive and adjust back to that quickly. its not the end of the world not having sex every single day, just when you both have time and want it

>im a dude
Yeah sure you are roastie and even if yoh are a male then youre a piece of shit normie who needs to fuck off this board

Literal love doctor reporting.
Sex IS REQUIRED for a healthy relationship. This is not female advice it is science. You both mutually befefit from constant sexual activity. All my long term gfs would blow me daily and I'd eat them out semi regularly and non of these relationships had any fighting

It's required if the other integral aspects are lacking, which is always the case with people who have that conviction in the first place. You don't speak for everyone.

>you can still have rough sex and be a confident man.
You just listed two chad personalities to discredit my point about chad personalities Lmao what you dont make sense

>im not saying you are crying on her shoulder having sex with her when i say vulnerable i mean you are okay with being intimate with this person

Which is exactly my point. They dont want you to be vulnerable. They will reject you if you are and it doesnt fall under the Chad personality category.

>also you sound like you have spent too much time on this site, take a break and get to meet some people

Vague redit tier offhanded projected insult to make up for your intellectual lack of depth and lack of a cohesive argument as demonstrated earlier.

you can be a different person in the bedroom, everyone has different sexual preferences. and okay maybe vulnerable was the wrong term to use and if youve only had experiences with women who are like that i am sorry but not everyone is like that. decent women exist, and you thinking they dont makes me think you have let the views of some people on this site poison you. have i met girls like that, sure, but i dont let them into my life after finding out what they are like. if you go out and meet some more people, you can see that many of them are good. you may be smarter than me and thats fine, but your viewpoint on women is very twisted and i just want you to know that there are normal women out there

>Never had any fighting
This is how I can tell that you are full of shit. All healthy relationships need moments of conflict and heated arguments.

Not ones that only involve sex, though.