What kind of day dreams do you have/ used to have?

what sorts of world did you/do you escape to? I know all you faggots couldn't have gone through life existing only is this horrible reality.
I'll start.
>I could travel through time and was regarded as a god to people in the past
>I had a pet bear that I would ride around and have attack people
>I could fly and move through the air as if i was swimming in it
>I was popular and everyone loved me
>I was living happily with my oneitis crush

Attached: gfdreams.png (3125x3125, 700K)

>sometimes i daydream of being on Jow Forums
>sometimes i daydream about skullfucking stacy

I noticed that when I go to sleep hugging my pillow I get happy dreams about having a gf

It makes waking up even worse

>think about killing people and myself
>think about how cool it would be to dress in dark robes w/ cloak like a mage
>think about conquering the darkness and harnessing energy like a super saiyan
>think about how pretty my imaginary girlfriend is and try to induce physical sensation from the thought of her being near
>think about my dream home and how the perfect layout would be
>think about magical items that would exist in said home

>go to fantasy land and have magic adventures

this will happen irl someday

Attached: 880.png (680x622, 173K)

Checked
You're gonna carry those eights

I used to have a really active imagination and would day dream about all sorts of shit
>Shooting up my school
>Saving my school from a shooter
>Joining a shooter who is currently shooting up my school
>Video game stuff such as: If I was Republic Commando from Star Wars, Jedi, etc
>How particular builds for LoL might play out
>How the world would be if magic was real and I was an Apprentice
>How the world and modern warfare would be if firearms never existed
A lot of shit like that. However, adult responsibilities and horrible reality repeatedly kicking me in the head plus 2 years on medication really beat my ability to day dream and just have fun with my imagination out of me. I'm JUST getting it back now that I've begun to dive back into the books I used to read before my life went side ways.

>I am an assassin/spy/agent for a secret international brotherhood
>I am an honest farmer living with my wife and family
>I am an experienced jack-of-all-trades who can understand and fix most things he comes across
>I am a time traveller stuck in medieval europe who befriends a king and introduces new ideas and inventions to help him dominate the region
>I am a travelling spellsword in a fantasy land that makes many companions and serves a queen
>I am a general practitioner in my town who works overtime to help everyone he can
>I am a jaded mortician who runs a side business fulfilling people's last wishes before they die
>I am a macho soldier who doesn't afraid

just a few off the top of my head. I've noticed that my fantasies cycle a bit. I have more unrealistic and violent ones in the first half of the year, more creative and wholesome ones in the second half.

Attached: 1505355818940.gif (840x488, 511K)

I've had a scifi/fantasy worldbuilding project in my head for like 20 years

I don't self-insert though, I just imagine random adventures and stuff that the characters get into

>Wake up with current knowledge in my 5 year old body
>Get to enjoy being coddled and loved as a child while following adult interests
>Stop myself from becoming a fat and lazy adult
>Get rich by adulthood

I imagine me and people I know being a band of adventurers in a medieval fantasy setting. I assign them classes based on their personalities and identity.

Attached: 1495251606390.jpg (900x900, 82K)

>imagine I could stop time
>take the frozen bodies to a dark room
>tie them up
>resume time
>rape
>bonerinclass.jpeg

>Ritterbruder wojak
Kek

Most of my daydreams weren't even ones of different worlds/settings. They were usually mundane crap like being good at something that I had a job in and just thinking it'd be nice if I was worth something in this world.

Get back to
Apuposter

All sorts of shit I could get up to by being invisible. It's just the best super power

apu has been on Jow Forums since his conception, go back to hell normalfag.

I daydream about having friends

Attached: 1517860336459.jpg (633x758, 344K)

>I was transported to a fantasy world
>I fought moster and demons
>I made comrades and fought the demon Lord and beat him
>became a hero
>qt blonde rogue and I fell in love
>get sent back to my reality
>all my school classmates are amazed by my stunning good looks and awesome magical powers
it gets worse I would go around my school giving out "goodbye and fair well" cards as well as saying shit like "what would you do if I disappeared tommorow" all because I thought I was going to go to the fantasy world the next day
SAO was a horrible influence on my teenage life

I was a commander in an alien army as I freed earth from the alien equivalent to basis. Then proceeded to go to a civilian/temporary-military university to learn more about leader ship and tactics and dated during this period

>Apu not allowed on Jow Forums
wat?
are you retarded?

Having friends that are not completely selfish and superficial. A boyfriend. I used to imagine I was a character in a movie or book and I would change the plot to my convenience and my life was awesome. I do that a lot while I talk to myself. My mom thinks I'm fucking weird.