I've unironically got an interview with the BBC on what it means to be an incel. Wtf do I even say?

I've unironically got an interview with the BBC on what it means to be an incel. Wtf do I even say?

Attached: 1519927001915.jpg (348x342, 75K)

Doesn't matter, you're going get assfucked and grilled over the coals whatever the fuck you say. Your life is about to be ruined, OP, and everyone you know will likely look down on you with disgust and/or abandon you.

Say nice stuff pls thx

Say nothing but "The fires rises"
Would be funny

Thousands of men are left involuntarily celibate due to feminism, date culture, and hypergamy

How did they find you?
Or did you go to them?

Say memes and become a legend

*The fire rises
Original

say you don't know what they are. we don't use that term on Jow Forums. say that robots (us 4ch users) are peaceful and mean no harm and that the most dangerous communities come from reddit in places like the now defunct Jow Forumsincel

please just try and distance the media from us as much as possible

Attached: 98d.gif (318x194, 1.57M)

Ask them to blur your face and change your voice for anonymity/privacy/safety reasons so no one will no it's you, OP.

Dont mention r9k.

this. why would you go and strike up an interview with bbc if you're a robot?

Just tell them quite clearly, all you are asking for is for one roasty to open her legs for you. Make an impassioned plea to the roasties of the nation to simply open their legs one time, for one man who they know to be an incel beta virgin.

They are so fucking cruel and stingy. Why can they not just open their legs once for us. They're fucking monsters. They would rather see millions die than let just one non-Chad dick inside them for a period of no greater than 5 minutes.

Just say that incel stands for involuntary celibacy, nothing more, nothing less. Everyone is just adding onto the definition because they want to feel in the right for wishing death on others because humans are scum.

A middle way between these, say that the really salty incels are from Jow Forumsincel and are just really sad, lonely people. Try not to mention r9k but if they push it say that the people here were just peaceful /feels posters before the incels swarmed in here

Godspeed user

Are you anonymous in the interview? How did they even find you? How much are they asking?

The following is totally true, just say something like it and you'll seem really self aware.

Incels are obsessed with the idea that losing one's virginity is the key to their success in life, that if they could just do that one thing then everything would work out for them. It's an extremely narrow-minded and infantile view that doesn't consider anyone but themselves. Obviously having sex won't change anything, it's that they need to change to even have the opportunity to have sex.

In fact, incels are almost always self-destructive and self-sabotaging. They'd never pay for a prostitute, or pursue a woman they deem as unattractive, even if they're far less attractive themselves. They can't see that other people have standards and desires as well, they're so narcissistic and self-centered they only care about their own feelings.

An incel is, obviously, only the way they are because of the choices they've made. If you took the brain of a fully mentally developed, normal person, and put it in an incel's body, they wouldn't be an incel. Incels would never admit this, but just think about how much pussy Danny DeVito gets. Verne Troyer too. It's all about the personality, not looks whatsoever, it's just that incels are too childlike and stupid and in denial to ever be capable of admitting it.

Attached: shownote-devitoass.jpg (400x534, 28K)

they could mention other things Jow Forums has done in the past. this is likely a hit piece disguised as an interview

>Tell them that most incels are just depressed virgins who have tries and failed to attract a partner.
>Say that the hate that incels do show comes from a place of genuine suffering and anguish, as with any other oppresses group.
>Say that it is a logical contradiction when people say "its your own fault" when women are the ones who have always been the sexual selectors and they have their own agency.

There are some ideas for you user

Link to the interview when it's published so I can have a good laugh.

You love reddit and hate our sekret skary klub

So you're saying that men are entitled to sex, and that it's not their own mistakes that led them to not having sex? So what are you saying should happen? Women should just say yes to any guy that wants to have sex? What if this chick demanded sex? You have your own agency too. Men and women are almost the same thing. It's by telling yourself that they're very different that's setting yourself up for failure. Although I suppose if you had the mental capacity to put yourself in their shoes, you wouldn't be wasting your life on here defending why you're a virgin.

Attached: a-brave-heart-the-lizzie-velasquez-story-today-150828-tease_e86250df3c009f88ad756a13bb68d25e.fit-560 (560x316, 32K)

Tell them that the age of normies and failed normie takfiris is an an end. Our day of retribution will be ushered in by sex dolls.

make sure to differentiate between ourselves (robots) and incels. that you can tell one from the other in forms of vocabulary and mannerisms. until the public stops conflating robots with incels we will continue to get shit on bc
>hurrr bunn duh virgons

Just say you want a fucking girlfriend but your autism is a barrier to entry.

>interview with the BBC

so is this some new slang for going to prison? or what

OP here. It was in a facebook group of all places I thought they were trolling but it runs out they weren't.

I don't think it's a TV interview and I've given no real identifying information so I'm pretty sure I'm anonymous.

Don't worry guys I won't mention r9k.

The British Blacked Corporation

tell them that contrary to popular belief it isn't a period, or a dry spell, or when you can't get the right kind of people to like you, and that being an incel means living your entire life without any kind of affection, without anyone being romantically interested in you. being an incel means being a 30 year old virgin that no one has ever shown interest in, being an incel doesn't mean "only creeps hit on you", it means everyone and I mean everyone rejects you, no one has ever in your life told you they loved or even liked you, and even though you long for affection and love (this isn't just limited to sex, but any kind of affection) you will NEVER get it.
also tell them this isn't a fucking movement and doesn't involve anything other than being an undesirable male who will live their life from start to finish without love

thug life has chosen us

you stupid son of a bitch why would you fuel the fire?

Incels are retarded kids who don't accept their own failures. They take no responsiblity for their own lot in life. At least we robots realise we're shit because of our apathy and/or autism.

Your parents never told you they loved you? :^(

Tell them general Cazma bows to no mortal

This, but mention that Jow Forums is more of an incel support group, and that people advocating violence against women are looked down on. But only if they bring Jow Forums up. If they don't, just don't mention it.

I'm not an incel, and also I don't think that counts

"Leftopia" is the incel bible

just take it out on live TV

Be truthful. Say that incels are volcels in denial.

How did they even find you and know you are an incel?

British Broadcasting Corporation state TV station in Britian and NI

Demand one mommy gf for every robot and lifetime supply of chicken tendies.

OP again did the interview sperged out and dropped my spaghetti all over the place. Spoke a load of bullshit about chads and Stacy's. He asked what I thought of the Toronto attack. I said he should've killed more. He called me out for being edgy.

It's going to be on BBC world service Friday next week I think. I don't think the time is set. They supposedly spoke to several "incels" and "ex incels".

Well done
originegro

print a copy of leftopia, and tell them that is your manifesto and you stand by it.

Attached: cover2.jpg (400x640, 465K)

>look at how much pussy these ugly celebrities get
fuck off. also, OP needs to make it clear that the definition of incel is just virgin pretty much

I did multiple times. I don't know how well the interviewer got it as I think he interviewed other people who said other things.

>I said he should've killed more

Holy shit. OP didn't need any advice. He's already a shining example of the autism consuming the incel community.

Checked. Just cancel the interview, OP. They can get their clickbait elsewhere.

How did they find out you were that?

Attached: guy goma.jpg (480x360, 20K)

never mind. bravo OP, bravo.

to be an incel means to be smarter than the viewers of bbc and bbc itself