Would you date a girl; who is a virgin, but wont have sex with you unless you impregnate her?

would you date a girl; who is a virgin, but wont have sex with you unless you impregnate her?

Attached: 1495731593174.jpg (1217x1217, 346K)

>Would you do the most normal, non degenerated thing in life?
Yes?

Yes. The problem only arises when a girl isn't a virgin and wants to withhold sex.

>I let Chad fuck me in the ass. I met him on tinder and fucked the same day.
>You have to marry me first. But after 3 dates, I might kiss you.

Absolutely. I've always wanted to have children.

I will never forget a girl who wouldn't kiss me after 3 dates and she told me a story about how she made out with some random guy at a club.

She did much more. She let Chad fuck her in the ass. Then she cleaned his shitty dick. But she is not a slut, and wont put out.

I see no problems here

>robot raising a child

Attached: red-flag.png (1132x1696, 784K)

>would you do something moral, something that makes complete sense, something with no logical fallacies
This is the type of girl id marry

Like a Catholic girl who follows the rules? I'm religious myself, but I don't know. If I can improve myself to the point that I can attract a women who actually wants to be my wife I want to be able to enjoy her to the fullest.

>would you date a girl you can't have sex with
I'm not a cuck.

I would do anything for a woman who is a virgin. Sadly there are almost none left. Fucking subhuman roasties want us to worship their rotten busted up pussies.

No. Don't want children

Well we got expirience on what not to do
Id say wed make pretty good parents

IS THAT FUBKING KATE

A billion times, yes!

oregon

Absolutely and originally not. Good luck paying child support you beta suckers lol

Abso-fucking-lutely! Especially since she won't be getting all my shit if she dumps me.

I wouldn't be willing to date any other kind of girl

>crush up morning after pills in her breakfast
Sure

You go to Jow Forums.org/r9k. You heard about it from one of your friends during your senior year of High School. You're a normalfag. The furthest you've ventured into the internet is Reddit. You see a thread on Jow Forums and feel empowered, it's time to make your first post. You do the meme arrow and post a red flag implying that every person on the board is unfit to raise a child.