/britfeel/

Mummy appreciation edition

Attached: MAY-NIGHT.jpg (1042x748, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07o4PaJJ82c
youtube.com/watch?v=t_eibEi8DmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liverpool will score in the first 10 minutes screencap this

what you upto Iids?

Attached: wppepe.jpg (540x461, 22K)

ba ba danaaaaa nurh nu nana
ba ba danaaaaa neurh neerrrr

tfw no penor in mah mouf

Attached: 1521467054932.jpg (793x786, 52K)

Just sitting here feeling bloated after muh post-workout shake

Attached: 1501885249667.jpg (597x589, 80K)

>was supposed to get fit this year
>got 2 months in and got injured
>it's May and I'm the same weight and build I was back in January
Awful.

might get in bed for a bit and rewatch a bit of peep show

Anyone else have maladaptive daydreaming?

i hab penor

*dab*

My life has no meaning now haha

Attached: 1524852781153.png (1091x675, 602K)

surprise surprise 469

Attached: cilla4.jpg (284x177, 9K)

First for these cunts losing the final chase

nothing as per usual
thinking a thonk about how I'm going to fail this year

*enters thread*
*rips a horiffic dab*

Attached: Party Rocking Pepe 2.png (554x400, 66K)

Doesn't fix my feel tho fren

>maladaptive daydreaming
just googled it and no. Sounds weird

nearly half way through the year mates

Conception is, but that's not necessarily related to sex nowadays. Virginity, or the concept of "losing it" is a social construct and you would do best to realise that and stop beating yourself up because there's nothing less attractive than insecurity.

put in mouth

Cute young lads should never have sex, their cute little dicks are only for teasing and locking up in sissy chastity cages.

how do normies do it, I'm trying to be one of them I go out drinking every weekend and i spend the next week obsessing over a comment I made even though I know they've forgotten about it, then rinse and repeat the next weekend but I guess thats the cost of feeling human

getting reeeeeeal sick of this gay shit

>Why? So you can build a profile on me?
i just wanna be frens irl

Attached: apuandfren2.jpg (1236x644, 68K)

Wish I was a Negroid, tbhlads

Shh jun

the fact people can't find someone to have sex with them shows somethings wrong with them, be it physical, psychological or even personality wise - so I think it does hold value and it makes sense to mock these people to further deter them and detach them from society

I genuinely thought it was normal because it's always been there.
You just sort of space out and enter into conversations in your head, and forget that it's not real. Even when you're trying to focus on it and telling yourself it's not real you'll slip back in. As though you're explaining to someone how it isn't real and you know it, but they're talking back. You're back in.

>tfw doing uni report due for tonight

was a group project our team fucked, not much contribution from anyone, should I blast my team, say we could have done more or what

>tfw masculine dick

Attached: Her+smile+and+optimism+gone+_3b6bfde2a97edc5c3c6732dbd62e467c.jpg (193x214, 11K)

Gib me your PSN and I'll add you later when I'm on lad. I'd feel more comfortable talking on there.

Attached: Help helper 113.jpg (1387x702, 89K)

The worst thing you can do with your life is not have kids. There is little point to you if you can't.

how much of a boring old man would i be if i went to bed now?

What type of shake? driking strawberry nourishment rn whit a duo snickers bar
Comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=07o4PaJJ82c
Ikft

Attached: 1510197925270s.jpg (125x97, 1K)

Hmm. I have conversations and even arguements in my head sometimes but it's just because I dont talk to people much irl. They dont interfere with my life too much it's normally when I'm smoking or dont have anything going on

going to bed at 6 in the evening is more depressed mid to late twenties neet who has lost control of his life than old man

doesn't have to be gay, a strong mistress could guide you to being a good slave fren.
n-no
for what purpose? Sometimes people are just different and complex.
can always change fren, magical things can happen if you know how.

>What type of shake?
>egg whites
>2 scoops protein powder
>peanut butter

That transcends into medical concern-tier, it's 6pm m8

Already added fren just haven't the play ps4 in ages

Attached: wassup1.jpg (960x960, 62K)

>15 year old sister had started doing thot make up

Really disappointed. Just last year she was talking about doing physics or something at Cambridge and now she just hangs around with her fucking stacy friends.

Attached: 1517208573748.jpg (854x770, 125K)

You'll pay money just to see yourself with Doctor Robert

Attached: 1504649289905.gif (250x201, 104K)

disgusting m8

you got blender?

>for what purpose?
outcasting certain groups from society especially ones with undesirable traits has tons of benefits

What about adoption? Surrogacy? IVF treatment. Plenty of ways to have children without sex. Plenty of people unable to have children but lead fulfilling lives and help children to do that too.
People should be mocked for being wankers, whether they've had sex before or not.

yes lad I'm not a total savage. Have ice cubes and water in there too

Making my special blend lids;)

sorry to hear that mate, my sister was doing great things now she's on bennies not looking for work, gradually gaining weight, smoking 30 cigs a day and getting pissed a few times a week, she's only 22 and it's sad to see

Oh didn't know it was you fren.

You should play Fortnite with me tonight.

Attached: Help helper 115.png (702x486, 94K)

yeah i love tea to

ah i see, it is bait. well have a last you from me.
this is a very sad view, people should not just have children for the sake of it.

>People should be mocked for being wankers
agreed
virgins should also be mocked

My 11 year old niece is a instagram roastie already

Attached: Believe+me+i+know+_4dc561234b88bf41c30bf1dd1224a1d0.jpg (205x246, 7K)

Forgot pic

Pooppoblend lids

Attached: peepoo.jpg (2976x3968, 1.09M)

>ah i see, it is bait. well have a last you from me.
right it's not but I'm guessing you know this you just claim it's bait because you've realized I have a valid point
wanting ugly, socially inept losers out of a society is not a bad thing

which one would you shag lads

Attached: unnamed_1.jpg (634x630, 112K)

>My 11 year old niece is a instagram roastie already

is she hot?

how can i change having a masculine dick
its always going to be 7 inches and girthy
fuck you cunt

Ok what time, still wana play bloodborne?
Might of delete fornight for update space

give a link to her instagram?

the longer I look the harder it is to decide. I guess 4

how desperate do you think i am

long term chastity does temporarily change that, you can keep using smaller cages. you cant be out for more than a day though.

purple girl

Hate battle royal games lids tfw

you reckon she posts here sometimes?

Attached: 1501693887942.jpg (130x128, 9K)

Women with the yellow blouse on the far-right would get it right in the bumhole, then in the gob.

IVF is the only exception, however nobody starts with that route. You'll have had sex previously.

You might think you've got a fulfilling life without a child but it's utterly meaningless because you have no children.

The only thing that matters is procreation. That's all life is about.

dm stop we've been through this

nah lad, only browses facebook and does those shitty botnet quizes

Stop living your life around internet memes. Girthy masc dicks are great.

britface is a curse on our nation
got hates us

youtube.com/watch?v=t_eibEi8DmA

Real gay men dont like small dicks you memetard

Attached: convo.png (745x236, 51K)

Procreation for the sake of the parents is ethically unacceptable.

Attached: 1523684001543.png (265x281, 159K)

Do you think there's such a thing as an incel girl? And I mean one with the same freedoms as your typical incel guy, not some slave somewhere.

I don't think there can be. There can't be both incel males and females, because they would annihilate each other.

'Real' gay men lmao, i guess people who like different things are not true Scotsmen after all haha oh my.

Nope. Ever seen that Undatables show? Even the most shocking of women end up finding someone.

>see news
>My fucking doctor is on the news

Goddammit. I've been out of work for 2 years now and Dr Watts was the only one who seemed to care, got me an MRI within days and everything. Then he gets fucking suspended. I'm tired of not knowing what wrong with me. I'm tired of not knowing if I'm going to be a NEET for the rest of my life or not. Or even if I have much longer or not.

I imagine there's some ugly girls that live in small villages or islands that cant get laid.

None of them are wearing purple. Did you mean blue?

Ethics don't even come into it. The purpose of life is to create more life, more of itself.

Add neslie milk powder and ice cream mate
Fuck egg whites

I feel sorry for traps and transwomen in general. One of the few reasons men are attracted to them is because they still have a penis (whether or not its "feminine"), which just so happens to be trigger for their dysphoria because it reminds them they were born male. And they can't pursue women either, because lesbians hate dicks.

Attached: 1522790799544.jpg (1806x2046, 843K)

10-11pm fren. Definitely no later than 12.

Attached: Help helper 50.jpg (953x527, 210K)

LOCK HER UP!
Or tie a bow

Attached: austimismybane.jpg (250x250, 7K)

One in the blue/purple jacket on the end.

>Fuck egg whites
but muh protein lad

I'd fuck a trap but only if their dick was smaller than mine

They bring it on themselves, so I don't.

how does a property have a purpose? thats like saying the purpose of water is to be wet. biology doesnt have an agenda. are you a god fag?

HRT will shrink your dick

Traps love being a 'cute girl with a dick' though. That's what gets them off

You're confusing "life" with "alive".

Lad we're not cavemen anymore. We don't need more people on this planet, it's over populated enough as it is. Life can be about so much more than bearing and raising children, and that's from someone who wants desperately to have a family.
I disagree that adoption isn't an 'exception' too.

Alright, lads? I hope all is well on this comfy May night. I'm gonna have my dinner and then chill out with some vidya and TV. I might head to the shop later. It doesn't close till 2300, so I could potentially have a comfy dark walk. What are you all doing tonight?

oh ok ill hope on around 9

Attached: woaaheeeawww.png (796x588, 96K)

what distinction are you making between having being alive and living life.

>dark walk

roflmao

I know one, but not really an incel, they have self awareness and never engaged with any sexual or relationship activity.
people are usually more complex and individual than what you imply, most have good relations with people regardless of labels. though maybe thats my libcuck university experiences and now low IQ normie reality.
you brought in the idea of fulfilling and meaningless life, thats a little above basic bio memes and into sociology.