Catfishing robots

Hi let's have a catfishing robots thread. It's fun to torment the most hateful group on Jow Forums. Tell your stories and drop some screenshots. Bonus points if you have a gf.

>pretend to be azn fembot on discord
>be reserved and shy
>give lengthy pauses in response
>some guys have a beta meltdown over long response times
>give uninterested answers when they try to artificially force a conversation (random arguments over boring autistic subjects they think I am interested in and even trying dread game by taking about other fembots who I know are also males)
>every guy that adds me asks how many other guys I am talking to that moment
>guys begging me to be their e-gf even going as far as wanting to fly across the world to meet me
>a lot of robots try and cope "I bet everyone that dm's you are lonely virgins but I'm different!"

Attached: 1524631693282.jpg (800x1167, 166K)

I wish that I was catfished
At least someone would pretend to be interested in me

this
I was catfished recently but that person paid full attention to me on a daily basis, it was sweet

Attached: 1322794088001.jpg (304x288, 21K)

Post your discord? Maybe a real fembot will add you. If not then at least you can find a friend to erp and play games with.

This kind of post makes me happy. I know I'm hurting some cringe robots but at the same time I could be helping an actual lonely person with actual problems.

Attached: 1523661363303.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

thanks, I really appreciate any kind of company these days

Attached: 213044-snapshot20080813013119ou2.jpg (848x480, 47K)

No you're still a shitty person
Go kys

can I post mine instead? oregano

Attached: 1416700875130.png (1014x1067, 727K)

I have a gf, a high paying job, loving family, and friends. What makes me worse than an misogynistic incel racist NEET?

>b-but chad is only using you!!!! i love you!!!
>m-maybe i want to be used by chad, mr.niceguy!!!

Attached: 1525256014822.jpg (848x694, 218K)

>let's bully depressed, suicidal people for le lulz
if there's a hell, you already bought your ticket

You don't even need to ask. Go on ahead, buddy!

Kicking people while they're down is terrible

Why would you want to catfish someone? Is it fun or don't you have anything else to do? I don't get it and I'm not criticizing anyone, just trying to understand.

No
I've given up on the people here

Solace#3927

very original

Attached: 1416770520701.png (1273x984, 1.1M)

I'm into role-playing too user!

I catfish girls for money.
Ewhoring is fun

why cant someone catfish me and pretend to be my gf and love me

that'd be sweet

I've pretended to be a girl before so that I can get sweet, sweet nudes from boys and all the attention I desire. It's super fun. But recently I've discovered I can get attention from boys just by being a man, so I've started doing that instead.

ok

pretend to be a girl for me
thanks

Heyy user, how are you? I just got home from trying on bras at the bra store.

I've never heard of a shop that only sells bras, anonette... ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?

>tfw i'm an actual asian fembot and people ghost me or get bored of me because I can't hold a conversation

learn how to hold a conversation. be willing to talk about literally fucking anything. i'm an incredibly socially awkard shut in britbong, and i find it odd when people say that they can't hold a conversation

I'm sorry you had to find out this way John

How do you learn to be willing?

I get absorbed in my own autistic hobbies and I stop thinking about that person, though I always reply if they say something.

It's not even that - just do it. I've spoken to some incredibly awkward people from here, and when they don't intiate or try to hold conversations, it just feels like they don't give a shit.

holding a conversation takes some effort but it's something you practice, you can at least pretend to be interested, you get to know people this way

Attached: 39410634.png (704x400, 174K)

I've got a hard time carrying on conversations
If they don't share the same autistic levels of interest about something I care about then idk what to do

Post your ID, friend.

what things do you take interest in?

Robots are always kicking people when they're down. Why do you guys think you're immune to the same treatment?

you're going to ghost me like everyone else and hurt my feelings

I'm not the Asian fembot so it doesn't matter

i dont give a shit. Tell me what things you take interest in

Then pretend to be. Just be an azn fembot. You'll actually get tired of the attention. The downside is everyone is a lot of white guys will dm you and be boring as fuck. Even as a catfish I have a hard time trying to pretend to be invested in boring conversation that will always lead up to asking for selfies or flying to another continent to meet up.

*didn't say they weren't shitbags too

I've got no interest in catfishing people

No interest in being pitied either

Then why the fuck are you here? Stop fucking complaining or get out.

Which one was you responding to?

I want to hold you in my arms, plant a kiss on your forehead and tell you that everything will be okay. We're both lonely, we both need someone in our lives. Would you please do me the honor of letting me be yours?

oh sorry, I already have a boyfriend. :x
I just have issues making friends.

You know what helps? Posting your tits.

I don't care. You're leaving him and being my princess.

They're small though.

>I already have a boyfriend
THEN YOU AREN'T A FEMBOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Plenty of assholes can hve those things, hell its even worse with rich people/powerful people

None of us care

Plenty of guys like that. But if you are too shy to post your tits you can always post your pussy.

i wanna catfish a robot! i want to make his day everyday all the time! i just want someone to pay attention to and give my unconditional love to

Attached: 622.png (1280x722, 685K)

you're going to catfish me and you're going to like it

What's stopping you? You're in the right place!

post your discord then plenty of lonely robots here

but I'm pure
why do many guys say asian girls are princesses? I've heard that quite a bit.

How is that a catfish?
Please do it to me

Why did you say small first, and then that you're pure?

Because I'm undesirable, I put myself down