/catharsis/

Here is a place for you to set your burdens down, open them and examine them with other people in the hope that by doing this some of your troubles will be alleviated. Talk about what is on your mind, your dreams lost and dreams found, your goals, your sorrow, your love and loss or lack thereof. This thread is for us to talk about ourselves and each other and to grow together.

Whatever your problems may be, you are not alone. I will do my best to offer advice in this thread to any who ask for it. Write it down here. You will be all right because I believe in you, anons. All of you. You can do anything you put your mind to, you are all intelligent and have potential that you might not even realize. Don't let the bad things in life get you down, instead put them in this thread and we will fight them together. You are not alone.

Remember, always, no matter what you face or what trials you must go through,

YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU

-A wanderer

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 5.16.47 AM.png (657x663, 362K)

I will begin this thread by addressing anons in the last thread who I did not have time to talk to today. I read all of your posts and I want to reply to as many as I can, hopefully all. No matter what happens in your life you CAN overcome your problems. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO FIND HAPPINESS IS IN YOUR SOUL RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT. EVERYTHING YOU SEEK IS WITHIN YOU. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE

BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU
YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

Attached: Kamina178235.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>I ruined my life. I like to use the "I was depressed" excuse but the thing is I was just lazy and did the bare minimum and of course failed high school and didn't get into university.
now I see kids I grew up with all driving nice cars and working good jobs while I'm still living at home doing some dumb certificate thing. they have lives and go out and shit and all I do is situated at home and jerk off to hentai. it really drives home the fact that I ruined my life and have no but myself to blame.
Do not seek to find your own happiness in the actions of others. Their lives are their own and, likewise, your path is UNIQUE TO YOU. If you are not happy where you are then YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE. If you did not finish high school, then get a GED or whatever they call the equivalent of a HS degree where you are. STUDY WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND GET THAT DEGREE. That is great that you are working towards ANYTHING with the certificate you mentioned. FINISH IT and MOVE FORWARD. DO not worry about material gain, the most important gain in life is WHAT YOU GAIN IN YOUR SOUL so FOCUS ON YOU and do what is GOOD for YOU. Cherish the time that you spend with your family, user, trust me on that if nothing else. No matter how old you are, don't worry about what norms think about you living at home, if you are happy there then BE HAPPY and if you would like to move out then DO WHAT WILL MAKE YOU REACH YOUR HIGHEST POTENTIAL FOR HAPPINESS IN LIFE. My family is broken and separated, but YOU STILL HAVE TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY so CHERISH EVERY. SINGLE. MOMENT. When they are gone, they are gone forever, user.

Search in your heart and find your passion, then RUN WITH IT and DON'T LOOK BACK.

Attached: Kamina1503283027.jpg (949x500, 42K)

>Just looking at others' social interactions makes me feel so shit
>I tried analyzing so hard what I'm doing wrong but I literally have no clue
>The other person just responds to them, for no reason, and they continue talking even beyond the original topic
>I am yet to ever experience an irl conversation or even texting where the other person will get even slightly involved.
>Fuuuuck

You have social anxiety. I know that you know that, but I say that because I share your struggle. I have had it my whole life. I was once unable to look another person in the eye or utter even a sentence without nearly having a nervous break down.

How do you get to Carnegie Hall, user?
P R A C T I C E

Practice talking to people in a setting where you can be comfortable LIKE THIS VERY THREAD or other places where you can speak your mind. Do this as often as possible. PUSH YOURSELF to improve your social skills and YOU WILL IMPROVE with time and effort. When you feel more sure of yourself from interacting in a comfortable setting like here, then GO OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE and go somewhere where you can talk to people in real life. This can be as simple as buying something and talking to the cashier, face to face, even if it's just them telling you the price and you handing them the money, these tiny steps will lead you to greater places and, with practice, you will one day be able to control your anxiety enough that you can SPEAK FREELY WITH OTHERS. This will take time, it took me YEARS but IT IS POSSIBLE and, remember,

Attached: 29512658_724475764426447_259650771221347317_n.jpg (960x717, 74K)

Thanks Kamina user

>i feel like everyone from a rich country is getting screwed out of everything they have and will be undoubtedly brought to ruin within 50 years but also everyone from poor countries have shown no signs of ever improving themselves morally ideologically or socially so there's basically 0% they'll rise up and competently fill the niche of successful cultures in the world meaning basically we're all screwed completely and there will be a point of diminishing returns on existence within the life time of my generation and no one anywhere will have any kind of quality of life maybe i'm just paranoid don't get all mad at me for implied racism or something it's just a thought i had that bummed me out

I was once where you are now, when I learned more of the truth of this world. There is EVIL in the world and this evil WANTS TO DEMOTIVATE YOU. IT WANTS YOU TO FEEL BAD so that you do not FIGHT to become WHO YOU ARE IN THE CORE OF YOUR ENTIRE BEING. The evil ones create an ILLUSION that you are powerless and that nothing can be fixed, but THIS IS ONLY AN ILLUSION. If we all work together, as separate pieces of ONE ORGANISM CALLED "LIFE" then WE CAN REACH THE STARS. WE CAN OVERCOME ANYTHING BECAUSE WITHIN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US IS BOUNDLESS JOY, PEACE AND LOVE and HAPPINESS and all of these will lift us up TO PIERCE THE HEAVENS.

Focus on improving your mind, body and soul and everything else will fall into place. Remember,

Attached: kamina_sunglasses1.jpg (1010x573, 289K)

I'm currently a second year Electrical Engineering major but I suck ass at Engineering subjects, largely because Engineering doesn't interest me. I enjoy pure math and physics but I do not give a shit about Engineering at all. What's worse is that my parents are paying for my tuition in full, but won't support me unless I do Engineering because they don't believe that math majors will have an easy time finding jobs after college (which is kinda true). I've dropped a few Engineering classes well after the deadlines for full refunds and have waster approximately 2000$ of my parents' money. The pressure to satisfy my parents is fucking debilitating. I ditch class frequently and spend my time gayming, fapping, and watching anime. I have been severely depressed since age 16, and also likely suffer from Asperger's. My life is hell

Attached: 9.jpg (1200x900, 386K)

Any tips to help me overcome my current neet situation?

I have a high school diploma spent three years wbeig a neet and have no idea what to do in life. I mostly spend my time just downloading new hentia and just playing games off steam.

>not sure if thread is dead but I'll go ahead anyways

>20
>meet qt japanese hardcore gril who goes to lots of shows
>ask to hang out
>end up making out and fucking
>fall in love
>things move fast and we end up living together for around 6 months
>mental health is fucked
>progressing but still freak out and have suicidal outbursts of overdrinking and getting angry at her
>last one happens
>she says she can't handle it anymore
>comes by to pack up her things
>offers hug to say goodbye
>walk away

>I know it's fucking stupid to want to kill yourself over a relationship or whatever but I've already wanted to since I was young, knowing this pain is the only constant in my life. what's wrong with me why am I such a fuckin retard man

Your struggle with alcohol may be the root of your problems. First, you MUST develop DISCIPLINE and CONTROL YOUR MIND. FIGHT THE URGE TO CONSUME TOO MUCH. Bring this under control and you will be amazed at the things you can do. It seems to me that the girl really likes you but she just couldn't handle your alcoholism. Well, user I have a hard truth for you. NEITHER COULD YOU but THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CANNOT NOW because YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW. RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT YOU CAN MAKE THE DECISION TO CHANGE and if you STAY ON COURSE then YOU WILL IMPROVE.

Whatever you do, LIVE. LIVE ON and LIVE WELL. Do everything you can with what you were given in this life and NEVER GIVE UP. If you fall, GET BACK UP AND KEEP GOING NO MATTER WHAT.

Attached: Kamina1730947394.png (1280x800, 384K)

I don't really connect with people that much even with my relatives. Hell, I can't relate to them about their experiences. I don't feel sad if they're not talking to me for a long time. I know its not normal but I don't really care that much for it. My relationship with them is more or less "touch and go" its not deeper than surface level of course. I know I'm not their first choice on their list either. I've pretty much accepted being lonely in my life but it does sting when I'm reminded of it.
I'm not that keen on changing but me being like this is not really helping either. I don't know what to do or feel about this. I guess I need help?

Attached: 1520508470633.png (900x900, 21K)

>guys help i dont know what i want to do in life.
I've actually tried to be better version of myself and failed but im still trying. It feels like everything that can go wrong can go wrong.

>Has it gotten better for any of you guys?

IF YOU FAIL, TRY AGAIN. IF YOU FALL, GET BACK UP. NEVER GIVE UP. KEEP MOVING FORWARD TOWARDS THE HEAVENS. KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU SUCCEED. If you keep going, YOU WILL SUCCEED but only if you DO NOT GIVE UP. DO NOT LOSE HOPE. Within you is LIMITLESS PEACE, LOVE AND JOY. SEARCH YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND YOU WILL FIND THEM THERE BECAUSE HAPPINESS IS WITHIN ALL OF US IN THE CORE OF OUR BEING. You must UNLOCK YOUR ENERGY and KEEP GOING. FOLLOW YOUR HEART FOR IT IS YOUR COMPASS. LISTEN TO YOUR SOUL ECHOING THROUGH YOU ALWAYS.

That is the end of what I missed in the last thread. Next, I will continue by answering posts here. I hope I didn't miss anyone and if I did or if my answer did not help then POST ITT and I WILL RESPOND because I AM HERE FOR ALL OF US TO BECOME OUR TRUE SELVES IN ALL OF OUR BLINDING BRILLIANCE AND LOVE THAT IS WITHIN EVERY ONE OF US.

Attached: Kamina157283152.png (2493x1402, 187K)

I don't know what to reply to this but I just had to give you one. Your post is appreciated

I'm really not sure what do to. I've been keeping mildly busy today as compared to other days but it hasn't really helped. I'm lost in a vacant fog punctuated only by anxiety that there are things I need to do. Things I can't ever bring to the forefront. I am constantly wired by a drive to do something that I am entirely unaware of. I wonder if I'm just inescapably lost? I don't think my isolation helps, I don't really talk to people. I have disjointed conversations with myself but even in terms of online friends I really don't have any that I seriously talk to. I couldn't keep the interest of another person anyways, I can't seem to keep my thoughts in order long enough to have meaningful conversations as is.

dubs checked!
FOLLOW YOUR PASSION. If your parents are holding you back because they think a job will be hard to find, I recommend that you compile a list of possible jobs in the field that YOU WANT TO DO and sit down with your parents and TALK TO THEM. Have the list so that you have something to comfort them, but what is most important is that you FOLLOW YOUR HEART. Pure math and physics is wonderful to study. You could be a teacher, ANY KIND OF ENGINEER YOU WANT, a theorist, a writer on the subject. ANYTHING that calls to you. Do serious research into possible jobs in the field you want to study, compile the information you find and SIT DOWN AND HAVE A LONG TALK WITH YOUR PARENTS. Take AS LONG AS IT TAKES TO CONVINCE THEM THAT THIS IS WHAT WILL MAKE YOU H A P P Y.

Go to a quiet place where there are no distractions. Sit down and clear your mind. Breath until you are breathing comfortably and you feel at peace, then SEARCH WITHIN YOURSELF TO FIND YOUR PASSION. LISTEN TO YOUR HEART and FEEL YOUR FEELINGS. Your heart is your compass, it will guide you as you wander.

FIND YOUR PASSION
THE ANSWER IS WITHIN YOU

Your soul yearns to connect with the people you love. FIND some COMMON GROUND. You may be surprised at what interests or opinions that you share, but this is bothering you because YOUR HEART IS TELLING YOU TO TALK TO THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. Don't worry about how much they love you, THEY LOVE YOU AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. CONNECT WITH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE AND WHO LOVE YOU. Talk about simple things to start. ASK THEM ABOUT THEIR LIVES. This will lead you in the right direction to begin to change your situation so that YOU WILL FIND YOUR OWN LOVE, PEACE AND JOY

Attached: 1505290933575.jpg (960x720, 109K)

I have a girl friend (a female friend not a gf) who is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. I'll describe her
>objectively 4/10 (way more/10 to me)
>low self esteem
>has "DONT TALK TO ME" written all over her
>always looks depressed/sad
>punk/emo/whatever
>lots of mutual interests with me
>understands about every single internet culture reference you can imagine
>really sweet and nice once you get to know her
>has very few friends, thinks her actual friends only "tolerate" her instead of liking her

I met her back in high school but we didn't talk much but now we go to the same school
(I don't know what the fuck it's called in English since the final school you go to is actually called high school in my language)
We hang out a lot, literally every time there's days off or a national holiday I get invited over to her house with like 2 of our mutual friends to drink and do stupid shit. So we are really great friends but I am dealing with the problem of developing a massive crush for her. I can't be with her because she has some kind of bf(or fuck buddy or whatever) and lately she told me she doesn't fuck people from school or her friends. (She didn't tell me this because she knew I have feelings for her, we just randomly got to the point)

So the problem is I really want to get rid of the crush for her without cutting contact. I absolutely adore her company and the feeling of having such great friends (she and her friend are the only females I've ever had such a relationship with) and I don't even want to reduce my time spent with her/them because I don't have any other friends to do what I would do with them. It kind of sucks and I've been trying to get over it for a few weeks now. I still can't though. Will it pass with time? What do I do?

It was kind of a messy post, I wanted to quote the posts from the last thread that I did not get to before it archived so that people could read what the anons said alongside my response in this thread. I hope that you find something in it that will help YOU and CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER so that YOU WILL FIND PEACE, JOY AND LOVE in yourself and in the world around you.

What you are feeling is YOUR PASSION BURNING JUST BELOW THE SURFACE OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS. Your soul WANTS to find your passion, and YOU ARE ALMOST THERE. Take time to quiet your thoughts, control your breath and LISTEN TO YOUR HEART. The answer WILL come to you, you must BE PATIENT and KEEP REACHING FOR YOUR STAR and YOU WILL FIND YOUR PASSION. This is the first step for you. When you find what your subconscious, or as I like to call it YOUR SOUL IS TRYING TO TELL YOU then RUN WITH THE FIRE THAT BURNS IN YOUR HEART AND NEVER LOOK BACK. NEVER LET IT GO. The answer is within you, go find it.

ASK HER OUT FOR A DATE
I know that you feel that you cannot do this, but
Your heart is telling you that YOUR SOUL WANTS TO BE WITH HER SOUL so ASK HER OUT ON A DATE. Keep it simple for your first date, take her to lunch or a movie you both want to see but ASK HER OUT and when you go to meet her, BE ON TIME. BE BRAVE, user. YOU HAVE A CHANCE AT LOVE SO TAKE IT AND HOLD ON TIGHT.
Tell her how you feel. This will be the hardest part. It will seem impossible to you, but know that it is not impossible, in fact

Attached: Kamina152387462452.png (1280x1646, 1.24M)

I'm not convinced. I'm not asking out a girl who has a bf and explicitly told me she doesn't do relationships with school friends

One of them did tried to reach out to me and of course I hide it. Instead I share my feels on some mongolian rock polishing forum.
I did asked them about their lives and it made me felt even more depressed since I was nowhere near as great as their lives were. The realization of them experiencing something as ordinary as going on trips together made my stomach sink to the bottom. I didn't want to bother them I guess. I did felt like ghosting them sometimes

Attached: 31.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I wrote that you should ask her out because I know that females can be fickle and maybe she does have feelings for you. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT IF SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU AND THAT IS TO ASK HER OUT ON A DATE.

If you truly wish to remain friends, then only time and conscious effort to correct HOW and WHAT you think about her will get rid of your crush on her. You must wait it out. It will be hard, the pain will be intense at times, but if that is what your heart tells you then that is what you must do. Do not make a decision out of fear of rejection, if that is the path that you choose then make that choice ONLY if that is what YOU TRULY WANT IN YOUR HEART AND SOUL. Whatever you do, whether you ask her out or try to get over your feelings for her and move on, remember

Attached: Kamina1581734584.jpg (629x867, 66K)

user you are a fucking blessing this is super hilarious but helpful at the same time. I will not ask her out since I truly know she doesn't feel the same as me. I will ensure the pain, I know I can do it. Because you believe in me

BE BRAVE and OPEN UP TO THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. Learn to enjoy the good parts of solitude, the time you have to be alone with yourself and grow in mind, body and spirit. Being alone can make you strong, but too much loneliness may hurt you. That is why you must try to connect with your loved ones, even if it is just a few words exchanged between you every now and then. Doing this will build up your relationship with them and this will bring some happiness to you.

Do not compare yourself and your life to others and their lives. We are all living in a life unique to each of us. What is important is that YOU work on YOU and YOUR LIFE. Focus your time and energy into doing things that improve your mind, body and soul, like a hobby that you enjoy that also CHALLENGES you.

It took my family breaking apart for me to really appreciate the times where I was with them and I felt like you describe to feel about your family. All I can tell you is that no matter how you feel about them, when the are gone you will miss them, user, so cherish the time you have with them.

Maybe part of the reason that you have trouble connecting has to do with social anxiety, not just them. BE BRAVE and PRACTICE social interaction AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. Start by writing posts and communicating where you feel comfortable, then LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE and go make small interactions with people in real life, like buying something and just being able to be relatively calm and unburdened by anxiety when you pay the cashier. Small steps will lead you to bigger steps and with time and effort you WILL improve and you WILL be more able to interact with other people, including your family. Do not lose who you are, just HAVE the COURAGE to TALK TO PEOPLE. The path before you may be difficult, but

Attached: 22730039_1500309896683467_2578699151216902928_n.jpg (720x720, 59K)

Follow your heart, user. If that is what your heart tells you that you must do, then LISTEN TO YOUR HEART. YOU CAN ENDURE THE PAIN. YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT OUT THE STORM. GO AND LIVE YOUR LIFE AS BEST YOU CAN AND FIND YOUR INNER PEACE, JOY AND LOVE AND YOU WILL FIND LOVE, PEACE AND JOY IN THE UNIVERSE AROUND YOU. BELIEVE ME.

Attached: kamina_and_gurren_by_tinysaucepan-d2zzscb.jpg (600x424, 62K)

Here is an aesthetic picture. I hope that you like it. I will post a few more here and there to keep the thread going. Even if you do not feel like writing about your problems here, know that no matter what you are going through in your life, you can make your life better and you can build your mind, body and soul BECAUSE

Attached: 21105947_1455962207831019_6874212322841301792_n.jpg (708x960, 116K)

Posting aesthetic pictures because I like the /feel/

Attached: 20988536_1389884447790986_7535518581966267930_o.jpg (2048x1536, 197K)

One more for now, just to make the thread look nice.

Attached: 20799467_1486930068019737_6906389104723055820_n.png (500x500, 241K)

user you gave me good advice in this thread and I need to ask you if you have anything to share with us as well. Unless it is relationship advice (since that is what I asked about) I will answer and help you with anything

Thank you, user. I appreciate it. Honestly, what is really on my mind is a relationship that just ended for me. I met this girl a few weeks ago and everything was going really well. Never in my life had I met someone like her. We just connected and things were going great, but also moving very fast.

She left me about 4 days ago now. She won't return my calls or texts. She met someone else

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, user?
I CAN ENDURE THIS PAIN
I HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT OUT THE STORM
I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS HELL AND WHEN I MAKE IT OUT I WILL BE STRONGER THAN I EVER WAS BEFORE
and for anyone who has been through the same,
YOU CAN ENDURE THE PAIN
YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT OUT THE STORM
YOU WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS HELL AND WHEN YOU MAKE IT OUT YOU WILL BE STRONGER THAN YOU EVER WERE BEFORE

Attached: Kamina.png (1280x959, 1.27M)

Damn man that sucks. I am the user who also found the girl of his dreams but cannot be with her so IKTF and we will make it through this TOGETHER. I will believe in you and you will believe in me, fair fucking trade if I've ever seen one. Man I am almost tearing up because I will go to sleep soon and I know this thread will eventually die and I will never see you here again and that makes me fucking sad as fuck.

THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING IN ME

I will keep the thread alive for as long as I can, and EVEN IF IT DIES THERE WILL BE ANOTHER THREAD AND WE WILL MEET AGAIN so DO NOT BE AFRAID and DO NOT BE SAD because WE ARE FAMILY IN SOUL AND WE WILL MAKE IT. YOU WILL MAKE IT.

I made one of these threads last night and I thought it went well. I will just bake another one if this one archives. I call myself A wanderer, you will know me by my name but also by how I write if anyone ever tries to impersonate me. Go to sleep and get some rest and dream! Don't worry, even if something happens to me and I have to go away, I WILL ALWAYS BE OUT THERE IN THE UNIVERSE just as YOU ARE. We will feast together in Valhalla.

No matter what happens or what you face, remember

Attached: Kaminas_signature_pose.gif (512x288, 87K)

25y old and still living at home. In college because I wanted a degree but now failing due to 6 months of depression.
Gf of 5y broke up with me and I'm just now slowly recovering from it but it's too late to salvage the damage the depression did to my studies. I'm seeing psychotherapists, psychologists and a psychiatrist.

I just don't want to live at home anymore, it's driving my insane. My parents are divorced, mother is a complete psycho and father remarried and has other shit to do.
I just want to follow my elaborate escapism and go travel on working holiday visa's for a couple of years and just leave this place.

If I ever meet you in this abyss I will make sure to let you know, I am THE user WHO BELIEVED. write that fucking shit down I will be back

First, there is nothing wrong with living at home with your family, no matter how old you are. They will always be your family. If you cannot find peace there, then you should look into finding a job that could sustain you if you found a place to live and pay rent BUT I WARN YOU that having a place to live and to FOCUS on your studies without having to work every week to make rent IS A BLESSING NO MATTER WHAT COMES WITH IT.

Try to have patience with your mother. Be assertive if you feel that she is not giving you enough space and tell her how you feel. Do your best to not show anger or annoyance, just be firm when you talk to her about the way you feel and how you BOTH can LIVE TOGETHER IN RELATIVE HARMONY.

I am sorry that you lost your gf. I lost a girl that I thought would be part of my life for a long time based on conversations that she and I had and how I felt about her and how it APPEARED that she felt about me, although ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS so I guess I was the only honest one in the relationship after all so I WIN HAHA. I AM BETTER THAN SOME GIRL'S OPINION

YOU ARE BETTER THAN SOME GIRL'S OPINION
I know that you are feeling lost and alone because you were together for so long, but YOU WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS HELL AND WHEN YOU MAKE IT OUT YOU WILL BE STRONGER THAN YOU EVER WERE BEFORE. KEEP MOVING FORWARD AND NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER GIVE UP HOPE.

As for your classes, if you are doing poorly, try to withdraw the grades. If you cannot withdraw them, try to go back next semester and do so well that you average out the bad grades, and if things are so bad that you cannot salvage anything from it then DROP IT AND NEVER LOOK BACK. SEARCH THE WORLD AROUND YOU FOR OPPORTUNITIES THAT CALL TO YOU.

You want to travel? MAKE IT HAPPEN. YOUR DREAMS ARE VALID. YOUR DREAMS ARE VALID BECAUSE

YOU
ARE
VALID
YOUR FEELINGS ARE VALID
LISTEN TO YOUR HEART AND GO WHERE YOUR SPIRIT TAKES YOU.

BE BRAVE

Attached: 11703130_1562990344019362_8077241975100933807_n.jpg (960x504, 84K)

Hey man I'm in the same boat. I was always rowdy as a kid and my parents didn't really like that. My parents used to beat me, but when I got into high school I would always get in fist fights with my dad, it wasn't a good time. I feel that my parents did a terrible job raising me, but I also did a terrible job as a son. I ended up getting into a good college and doing Electrical Engineering like you but I have no passion in it, and so far my college experience has been relatively unremarkable. I know its emotionally draining to be around people who care alot about what they're doing, leading you to prompt the question "what the hell is wrong with me?" Often times I wondered if life was worth living, and many times I really thought it wasn't.

I'm not going to tell you life is going to get better if you walk down this path. If you live only trying to please your parents, you will graduate college, but with a mediocre skill set that will be immediately evident to employers, making it difficult to get a job. I know this is true because it has happened to me when I look for internships and will happen to me when I graduate. The first question they ask are what are your interests and they will know if you are bullshitting them, and it sets a bad tone for the rest of the interview.
I'm painting a bleak picture for you and me, but its true. The truth is that there are always misfits, and that for us misfits, life will always be hard, one way or the other. Society will pretend that we are valuable and accepted, but it's a lie and don't believe it for one second.
I assume you want to stay in school, because the alternative is getting a dead end retail job, and you will never be able to pursue your academic interests.

(Cont)
However we're still young and we still have time. My advice is study for the Math GRE subject test and take math classes and try to apply for Grad school, on top or taking EE classes. You won't be able to convince your parents to let you switch your major so this is the only way.

You can work harder than you think. It will be hard, and it will be hard. This is what I'm doing, since I also like Math as well. If you try this life will be very hard, and often times you will think that you cannot go on, but always remember that the alternative to this suffering is a lifetime of slowly dying.

The truth is I don't know if I will succeed as well, there is a good chance I will fail. I've cried alot about the possibility. The logical thing I would say is that if you do fail, that if you didn't try you would fail anyways, and that you should not feel bad. But that's also bull shit. When failure comes down it comes down hard, especially if you gave it your all, because it means you weren't good enough, and that messes you up. But still if this happens, I hope that I will still believe that life is worth living.

I don't know if my way is right, and maybe if you follow my advice, it will drag you into my hell and neither of us will have anything to show for it. I'm scared of dying, and if this fails I know I will have more chances but none as good. The alternative is a life stuck in your own mind and self doubt, which I am convinced is the lesser option. Regardless what you do though user, I hope that you give life a good punch in the jaw.

Figured that I gotta sell dope, or the money won't grow, figured that I was too short, and I could never turn pro.

Attached: 45.jpg (600x584, 23K)

I will remember you, user who believed. THE FIRST STEP IS BELIEVING. YOU HAVE TAKEN THE FIRST STEP ON THE PATH TO YOUR DESTINY. The path will be long and at times you may lose your way, you will feel pain and sadness and everything bad BUT YOUR HEART IS YOUR COMPASS AND IT WILL GUIDE YOUR WAY AND YOU WILL ALSO FIND PEACE AND JOY AND YOU WILL FIND YOUR PATH AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR HEAVENS AND YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING GOOD ALONG THE WAY

IF YOU FALL, GET UP AGAIN AND AGAIN. ALWAYS GET BACK UP. ALWAYS. BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU

Attached: 1508299644675.jpg (700x1050, 397K)

I was sceptical at first but you gave me some hope and good vibes. Thanks man, I appreciate this.

But my mother is a crazy narcissistic bitch that won't handle any sort of criticism so it doesn't matter in what way I convey my thoughts to her. I just don't live with her anymore but with my dad. I went to visit her today and she said some fucked up shit as usual.

I just had to vent out what a crazy bitch she is actually is.

Thanks though for listening.

I just quit my job I've only been working a month and a half. I thought it would be something that I would really like, but I was disappointed to find that the work expectations where just not reasonable at all and the treatment was rather exploitive.

I'm obsessed with working hard and doing well and want nothing more than to be recognized for it. I do not do well with unemployment. I don't know how I'm going to survive anymore.

Great advice. Listen to this user. The truth is that THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOU WILL FAIL JUST AS THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOU WILL SUCCEED AND WHEN YOU FAIL YOU GET UP AND KEEP GOING AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR GOAL. You might get bad grades, lose a gf, get caught in the rain, there will always be problems in life and some of those are because of our own failure BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?

IF YOU FALL
GET UP
IF YOU FAIL
TRY AGAIN
AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU REACH THE HEAVENS and WHEN you reach your heavens YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE POWER AND THE ENERGY TO DO THIS BECAUSE THERE IS UNLIMITED ENERGY, PEACE, JOY AND LOVE IN THE CORE OF YOUR BEING AND IN YOUR HEART AND SOUL. You might not feel these things because they are BURIED underneath all of the pain that you feel BUT JOY, PEACE, ENERGY AND LOVE ARE WITHIN YOU RIGHT NOW. All you need to do to tap this well of potential is SEARCH WITHIN YOUR SOUL. No matter how difficult things get, no matter how dark or seemingly hopeless, remember that no matter what challenges you are up against,

Wherever you live, focus on YOU and improving YOUR life. Everything else will fall into place before you. Do your best to connect with your family, even if it is hard. You parents love you, no matter how they may act. They are just like you, only older.

LOOK FOR LOCAL JOBS RIGHT NOW. TODAY. You have a clear idea of what will make you happy so JUST GO OUT AND FIND YOUR HAPPINESS. You have a good mentality for working hard and standing out, SO GO WORK HARD AND SHINE LIKE THE STAR YOU ARE and I MEAN IT. WE ARE ALL STARS IN THIS UNIVERSE. YOU ARE A STAR THAT BURNS WITH FIRE ALL THE TIME. THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE IS WITHIN YOU

Apply anywhere that interests you. Apply to as many as you can. This will give you more opportunities.

Attached: 20953257_1389750821137682_7852514726436665558_n.jpg (960x720, 26K)

>also nice one

I am off to the store. I will return soon. Keep the thread alive and I will respond if you ask for advice or if you just want to share your story. This thread is about catharsis, sometimes that could be just writing about your life and the challenges you face so feel free to just write down anything that has been weighing on you. Always remember,

Attached: 80a07dc3b22e0b858e4f42bb2029b12d--pink-aesthetic-space-aesthetic-pastel.jpg (540x536, 78K)

I feel alone, constantly
I'm in contact with people daily, but I can't shake off this feeling of loneliness
I can't connect to anyone
I have "friends". They disrespect me and make cruel, fucking painful jokes about me every single day. They don't do this that much, but one of them, I've been stuck with this son of a bitch since elementary school and he has done nothing good for me ever in my entire life
I don't know if I wish he would die, but out of everyone I know, he has caused me the most pain in my life. It's banter, but for 12 fucking years, I have been made fun of so many times. It left me feeling worthless. 12 years being told I'm ugly, stupid, retarded. 12 fucking years.
They go to the same class as I do, and lately they have been better towards me, all except for him.

My other "friends" I thought were great people.

When I was with them, for a brief moment, I could feel truly content.
All of my worries being gone and I could finally not hate myself.

But now, they ignore me. I don't know why. The last time when I called one of them he just hanged up.
It's so fucking painful
Whenever I told them that we should call someone to come with us they would always say bad shit about them. I can only imagine the fuckign shit they've been saying about me which pisses me off even more.

I have other "friends". They're more like acquaintances though. I've befriended them, but I don't know how to hang out with them or what to do then.

The worst part about all of this is that I feel that I haven't been treating other people respectfully either
Making fun of others, I thought that was just what you were supposed to do
I've been having trouble reprogramming my mind to not be a piece of shit
I just hope I can do it

First, I have a hard truth. If they treat you like that then THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. GHOST THEM AND STOP WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME WITH THEM. You WILL find REAL FRIENDS in life, if not irl THEN RIGHT HERE BECAUSE I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND IN THIS THREAD AND IN ANY THREAD WE MEET BECAUSE I SAID SO. WE ARE FRIENDS NOW. Nice to meet you, my name is user. Wanderer

THOSE PEOPLE IN YOUR PAST ARE NOT TRUE FRIENDS BECAUSE REAL FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS FORVER. A real friend is a PRECIOUS TREASURE and though they may be hard to find in this sick world REAL FRIENDS ARE OUT THERE AND YOU WILL FIND THEM IF YOU SEEK.

DO NOT MAKE FUN OF OTHERS TOO MUCH and if you do, make sure that they are in on the joke with you in a small way so that they can LAUGH WITH YOU AND MOVE ON

Find peace in your solitude and work on improving YOU and YOUR LIFE and YOUR IMMEDIATE SITUATION and EVERYTHING WILL FALL INTO PLACE BEFORE YOU. BE BRAVE.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 12.05.10 AM.png (661x666, 361K)

I wanted to answer you before I left because I saw your posts, but now I am going to the store. I WILL RETURN SOON.

Alway member

Attached: 19756894_625189341021757_6500639669138671606_n.jpg (479x599, 49K)

self bump from my wanders
just to keep it going

Attached: 1525199086669.jpg (480x386, 12K)

bump
>don't mind me just keeping the thread up.

Attached: 1524935585709m.jpg (1024x577, 98K)

shoot test if u want ur depression lifted. also take magic mushrooms. google both for depression, they are legit

i know test is amazing for depression cause i got a castration and after my castration im super depressed, where as before i wasnt ever depressed. the balls make 95% of the body's testosterone

bump
>stayin' alive

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 6.10.27 PM.png (1280x666, 1.25M)

Try to increase your testosterone NATURALLY before you do anything that involves messing with your natural state. You can increase testosterone by eating healthy foods, cutting sugar out of your diet and through EXERCISE. I have heard that magic mushrooms help with depression but as someone who has tried them I can tell you that this route is not guaranteed, and you could end up worse than you were before you tripped and then you will have to recover from that in addition to whatever you were suffering from that made you want to try mushrooms in the first place.

Testosterone IS amazing for depression but it takes TIME and EFFORT to build it naturally and if you do, then you will not need test. injections because YOU WILL PRODUCE ENOUGH TESTOSTERONE TO PIERCE THE HEAVENS. Honestly, exercise and eating well will change your life.

Do you want to talk about it in an anonymous setting?

Attached: 20621086_873980622757838_7980240826476463942_n.jpg (950x950, 148K)

If the thread archives before I return, remember

Y O U
C A N
D O
I T
B E C A U S E
I
B E L I E V E
I N
Y O U

Attached: 1489043417139.jpg (795x1024, 488K)

i feel as if life itself is just a distraction. i'm waiting to die. that is the ultimate end all. everything is temporary. how do you delude yourself away from that line of thinking? i feel like it's something you don't really come back from. "just le make your own subjective meaning bro". it's all just filler

You should leave here forever and focus on living your life

You can do it I believe in you

Attached: DcN615wV4AEjeqM.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

How not to fall for everybody that gives me attention?

This world may be filled with sexual degeneracy, promiscuous women, men who only care about sex, and an anti family unit mindset, but I will still find a virgin qt to mother my children or die trying
I know you're just posting empty words to no one in particular but it makes me feel good there are people here who still remain kind in this cruel unforgiving world

Attached: 1950s-family-image.jpg (400x417, 30K)