A powerful robot wizard has create a pocket dimension that is just a giant mansion with no way out...

A powerful robot wizard has create a pocket dimension that is just a giant mansion with no way out. Everyone who has ever posted in Jow Forums since 2008 is transported into this mansion and they will remain there for a year until the wizard returns them to where they came from. In the meantime, he will supply them with more than enough food and water to feed all of them but the rations will be scattered across the seemingly infinite rooms and corridors.

The wizard will also materialize animals, entertainment sources and sometimes mazes or challenges for the robots in order to keep things interesting.

>How would you spend your time?
>What do you think would happen on the long run?
>What's the best/worst case scenario?

Attached: tenor.gif (386x304, 193K)

Based
Wizard provided entertainment sounds pretty good
Best case scenario: a month away from uni, work, bills, normans
Worst case scenario: those trap faggots are there and something prevents the rest of us from killing them

>Worst case scenario: those trap faggots are there and something prevents the rest of us from killing them
What if one of the robots is a serial killer and starts hunting down the most defenseless anons when they're isolated?

>How would you spend your time?
>Suggesting you won't be constantly running away from trap death squads and their HTR dungeons

The wizard could spawn weapon pickups and magical items for you to fight back. But then I'd imagine there would be factions fighting for the artifacts.

Yup, even as we all come here together to avoid the normie as our common enemy, we would turn on each other once our frame of reference is reduced. Humans inevitably go tribal every time. Even without the traps, we would have oldfags vs newfags, true robots vs failed normies, incels vs roastie apologists, and so on. Some would become chads (with very different metrics in this closed system), and then we'd have the chads vs the new hyper-virgins.

>incels vs roastie apologists
Jesus. I can only imagine the fucking cults """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fembots"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" would command.

I fucking love you for this OP
Pocket realities
Fucking awsome
I spend my time taking dxm with caffeine and listening to music that i love and smoking weed if its available and beating my dick and or possibly buttfucking shemales and traps and sissies FTW!!!

Attached: 1525128061653.webm (530x530, 1.22M)

> Day 7 of Month 6 since the great wizard cast his spell
> Commander in the Fatcel Doesn't Equal Volcel army
>For a week now holding the basement against the beta orbiters of some thot who flashed her tits one time
>My men are dying for nothing
>Our flanks are getting attacked by the fraction of Supreme Gentelmen but at least MGTOWS are serving as a rear guard
>Shit got real on month 3 when one of these religious freaks worshipping Saint blackops2cel in alliance with Traps kidnapped few of my men for roleplaying in their "Ugly Bastards" fantasy
>Unforgivable
>A crusade was made against the Traps but at the hour of their defeat everyone wanted to just fuck them
>I knew this would be only trouble
>We allied ourselves with Jow Forums lurkers
>I knew that the fate of Fatcels was depending on me
>We will survive at all cost

Attached: guts_vs_a_100_men_by_lonehungrywolf-d5jnhsu.jpg (900x605, 252K)

>implying fatcels could lift a metal weapon, let alone a broadsword, nevermind fucking Dragonslayer
The wizard could create power sunglasses that channels autism and reserve calories into powerful optic blasts in order to balance combat.

Or make it able to convert bottled up piss/semen into pure energy beams

I would run as far as I can in one direction away from the other robots, then I would find supplies, then I would keep running then I would find more supplies and entertainment. I would spend the year alone with vidya and my own food supply and tv.

Femanons as wallbutts.

Attached: 2578785 - Ishizu_Ishtar Yu-Gi-Oh!.jpg (1578x1300, 1.36M)

that would be awful. some faggot would rape away every virginity, leaving a bunch of roasties.

I would explore and actually enjoy myself, as a kid I'd day dream of similar scenarios. I'd much rather a wizard have control over me than jewish jesus.

Attached: 1451800644866.jpg (443x591, 85K)

whered her arms go?

>femanons
>virgins

Fucking keked!

Attached: 1525268732065-r9k.gif (300x300, 192K)

>Everyone who has ever posted in Jow Forums since 2008
so robots would be a small minority

but if by posted you mean regularly posted then
>having sex with the girls, having fun with the boys
>we would form a couple of nice tight communities, freeing ourselves from social anxiety, at least partially
>everybody gets rich and has clean sex a lot/we all die

This is fucking gold user

Id beg him to let me stay there. That would be an amazing place to live

Fucking amen to that user

Day 26 of third month since i arrived here.
I managed to avoid certain death when i stated that i had sex before with my first clan. I had to fun for many corridors, and I seem to be lost. It seems that most of the people here are part of the incel movement, which indicates that they are probably afraid of women, or outright hate them. I would do good to find one, since even if they would probably be a liability, I could exchange them for supplies later on.

Attached: 1525182704337.gif (700x700, 96K)

In the wall my duderino.

Find all the cute bots.
Lewd them.
Run into maze.
Die.

Kind of want green of this. Any write fags here?

We call that a win-win situation

Month 4, day 13
Using my cyborg aspergers abilities, I have created a clan with high functioning robots and nice Chads working together. The diaperfags and traps created an alliance and are decimating cels left and right. Taking men and putting them into hrt dungeons. They have even gotten some of my best chads. Ive made an alliance with Jow Forums lurkers and we are currently planning an attack to force the enemy back to the darker corners of this hell. Although I worry for my people as they merely wished to talk to one another peacefully, read, play vidya, get connections so they could leech off of the nicer chads. But we have been forced into this war. I would've never started a war, but I will finish it.

I was able to test into an advance charter school at a young age. This was a place full of people at least cyborg tier. I lived in a situation similar to this in the fact our metrics for deciding who was who were completeky fucked. Our chads were just those who didn't get shakey when talking and enjoyed talking. Only problem would be the literal sociopaths who would be killing people.

thats even worse. the problem is they would all be roasties and therefore none would be worth losing virginity to.

>be me
>actually a normal person
>posted on Jow Forums once to make fun of an "incel"
>got transported to a large, victorian style mansion into a large crowd of uglies, traps, autists, etc.
>in the first hour, the fembots and the traps begin to collect orbiters
>after failing to find other normalfags I decide to just head out in one direction to see what I can find
>the first few hallways have normal mansion rooms
>robots have already setup a minecraft lan part in the library
>some desperate few are fucking in random rooms
>I keep to myself and keep moving forward
>the geometry of the house is randomly inconsistent
>some doors will turn you around, some lead you back to the main hall
>despite seeing some weird things I figured most of these people were just awkward or something
>how wrong I was
>about two days (just a guess, no clocks here) into it all, I open a door into a hall of I've never seen
>while the hallways deeper in the mansion may occasionally change style, Ive never seen anything like this
>literally a hospital hallway
>I can tell somethings wrong
>hear loud rumble from one of the doors
>decide to open a different door
>what the fuck
>it's locked
>knock
>it cracks open
>a face peaks out
>Hello?
>"I need..."
>What?