Low I.Q depression

>tfw only 110 I.Q (actually tested IRL not meme online test)
>bad ADHD
>tfw you will never be able to go to college, have a high paying job, feel fulfilled by doing well in school/having a good job.

Having a low I.Q is the worst thing possible in the 21st century, high I.Q robots have it much much better, high I.Q people actually have low rates of suicide and depression, low poverty rates, and can feel fulfilled. As a low I.Q robot I have nothing, my only path in life is to be a NEET forever, or become a night janitor or some other similar job to that. Having a low I.Q is the main cause of depression in me and it limits me from being happy. There is no worse fate than being a low I.Q robot. It can never be changed, and it severely impacts your life, I'd say face/I.Q are tied for overall life success, at least you can change your face to some degree though. If there are any other low I.Q robots can you tell me about your life? Will it ever get better? I will be planning on suicide soon, once it is confirmed to me that I will not be able to get into any colleges.

Attached: images.png (209x241, 8K)

110 IQ is above average, user. What are you even complaining about?

154 here, tested back in H.S.
feelsgoodman

Attached: 1524226342080.jpg (1421x841, 188K)

In highschool they told me it was around 95 and I'm 4or5 in looks. Life isn't looking too good man I can barely go outside to the grocery store so it's hard for me to go to a gun store but I dream about nutting up, going to the gun store getting a shotgun and blowing my brains out

>110 IQ is above average
actually low for middle-class whites

Attached: 1522433044279.gif (258x232, 91K)

Very bellow average for college though, or to have any high paying job. The college graduate average in the U.S is around 120. You would really have a hard time finding anyone around 110 or lower in any American university, of course it's possible but they're a very small minority and most likely will never graduate.

IQ is a score on a test divided by the subject's age. Your IQ is probably lower now in all likelihood.

Attached: WojakEngineeringStudents.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Is this the new 6.2 cutoff/7in average meme

If you don't have a high IQ it means that you need more willpower. As easy as that. Stop complaining like a little fag, you just have to put more effort than a regular person, but you are still suitable for college and for a normal life.

In my country there's this guy with Down's Syndrome that got an university degree and now is probably drowning in downies pussies. So don't cry about your life in Jow Forums and do something useful with it like the tard that I'm talking about. You are welcome.

wrong
IQ has been calibrated against the norms of actual populations cores for decades
Few tests continue to involve the computation of mental ages
t. brainlet

Attached: 1521531333617.gif (400x312, 758K)

>117 IQ
>ADHD as well
>Sad

Does that mean that i am a brainlet?

Uhhh... Back in primary school I used to be the brightest kid in the class. I rarely had to study at all to pass all tests with top grades and I won a shitton of various competitions. In secondary school there was one kid who was better at maths, but my English remained unparalleled and I developed a knack for chemistry. I won two and half competitions which allowed me entry to a high school of my choice without the standard recruitment procedures.

Then... unrequited love for a roastie. I realized how much of an autistic loser I was and fell into depression. Before being admitted to a psych ward, I consulted with a psychologist and had an IQ test performed on me during one visit. The result was cca 115 if I recall correctly. Even though I had many an alibi to explain such a brainlet score -- the test involved many memory tasks and obviously depression is a fairly intellectually crippling ailment -- I felt absolutely crushed. I held my intellect in high esteem and being diagnosed as only slightly above average surmounted the only redoubt of hope within me -- without high intelligence, I may as well be nothing.

This still lingers about me. I want to achieve pretty grand things, but without high IQ it'd just be a vain pursuit. Is the previous score justifiable and I should get tested now that I feel a little bit better about my life or is there no hope and sudoku is the only way to avoid disappointment?

Attached: 1462008985841.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

tards literally get handed degrees. the degree programs for tards are made easier, because it makes the university seem more like a paragon of good will and charity. iq has a strong, yet currently not-isolated, genetic component. people are unfortunately hard-capped by circumstance. willpower does promote success though. intelligence and success actually have no strong causal relationship. it's conscientiousness that does. that's why so many window-lickers populate the upper ranks of corporations (not to mention nepotism), and many drug-addicted hobos have iqs over 120 (when they're sober, of course). not going to source this because the literature on intelligence is easily available and i need to stop procrastinating my own work.

I was unaware that reputable IQ testing organizations made the shift. When did they make the transition, and why?

Attached: WojakBrainSisyphus.png (636x781, 156K)

go to a college campus this week. you'll find adderall everywhere you look. it makes you more smarter. also stop using pretentious prose. why dick-wave when it's so obvious you're < 130 IQ and only trying to look like you have notable ability? that's what manlets do around 6'0 guys

>more smarter
BEEP BOOP brainlet detected

Shut up OP. You don't have a low IQ. YOU KNOW YOU DONT HAVE A LOW IQ BECAUSE YOU'VE MADE THIS THREAD LIKE 10 TIMES AND YOU'VE BEEN TOLD EVERY TIME YOU'RE WRONG. Fuck off.

If I am remembering correctly, there was a shift away from the original Binet formulation during the 1940's, when Cattell-Horn-Carroll theory improved upon methods and normalized scores along a bell-curve with a mean of 100 and s.d. of 15

Attached: 1519358623615.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Some people with Down's Syndrome are born with only the looks part but with normal (maybe even higher than normal) intelligence. Your point?

Thanks for the pecko Mr. Gecko. I'm going to look into that. This is the first time I've learned something decent on this board in years.

Attached: PepeNerdBoi.jpg (250x201, 13K)

Uhhh hey fren, I'm in med uni atm, you may call me a brainlet but deep inside you know I have achieved more than you ever will

you're pretty normal desu. I'm no expert but with my experience people attach their depression/unfulfilled lives to things like only being average height or, in our case, having an average iq.

i have a 130 iq and have anxiety, low empathy and i'm introverted.

intelligence isn't always a virtue. You are very unrelatable and often have to fake your emotions/responses just to have successful social interactions.

Hah, sure you are bud. If you're so secure about yourself, why do you have to jerk yourself off on Jow Forums?

Attached: ArousedLittleBoy.png (1281x765, 736K)

> more than 100 iq points
IQ CHADS GET OFF MY BOARD!!!

I understand your feeling tbqh. It's really unpleasant to know you are "brainlet" when most of the time of youth you considered yourself as a smart man. But you should not worry about that, because first of all you had no choice, just played a lottery and didn't win superpoints, like many people. Second, you still have a chance to become a well-being member of society, you probably should put more effort as your thinking is not that quick, but you can easily overscore most cattle through focusing on your goal, that's what you probably need. Everyone is limited, remember it and do not wast your mood. Take some pills if you're realyy worried about that or depressed, it will help though.