25+

25 plus let's get comfy.
I am so much in debt I will never be able to live a normal life. I am what you would call scum of the earth.

Attached: 71D29318-5E76-4011-AAE9-9428263D58F5.jpg (591x800, 67K)

>tfw no gf, gf
>tfw no gf, gf
>tfw no gf, gf
>tfw no gf, gf
>tfw no gf, gf
>tfw no gf, gf

When you know real pain tfw when no gf doesn't even make a blip on the radar my nigga.

I've never done anything with my life so I have no debt.

Attached: kanna (14).jpg (1000x1300, 475K)

My life today would have been better if I had just been a NEET the whole time. Unfortunately I don't have parents to support me like all of you faggots. Memories fade and are worth nothing, remember that.

How did u accumulate it m8

I'm not going to make it to 30

I don't belong on Jow Forums because having no gf has never bothered me in the least.

But I am 25+ and getting older sucks.

>a year out of training
>make enough money to buy shit i always wanted
>doesnt fill me with happiness
i dont even want to buy the last thing on my list i wanted

I should've stayed in the US, I would have a better life now. I'm 30, with a shitty low paying part time job, I live in a foreign country and on top of that I live in the middle of nowhere. No friends, no GF, nowhere to go out, no women to look at, surrounded by old people or annoying high school kids. Shittiest internet in the world, no chances to get a decent job. I live with my mom, her husband and my annoying stepbrother.
I'm slowly saving money to go back to my country and start all over. Ive learned to accept the fact that the possibility of returning to the US is now gone. I miss my life, my friends, fuck even my side of the family that I hated.

Attached: 1448914663287.jpg (600x238, 18K)

>dad plays god of war (yes he likes vidya)
>he says how good would it be to have a son like kratos has

>had a friend's besfriend off himself because he was a rape baby/orphan at the age of 18 because he got sad of not being part of a happy loving family that wanted him around
>had someone ALMOST off self because they were a tranny with an ugly man face but a passable female body and kept feeling shame at self
all within a week
28yo here with 10years left to live.

Reckless speculation with certificates, cocaine and whores and traveling my m8

how do I reintegrate into the work force

unironically. idk where to even begin every job I've held was a mindless meme wageslave job I got by applying online or via familial connections

I don't understand what you mean. Expand.

I've been a neet since 2014, my resume is a joke. All jobs I've had in my life were either meaningless mcjobs they give to the mentally retarded. The one half decent job I've had in my life was only because one of my father's cousins literally gave me the job. I don't know where to actually look for a job. I'd go hang out at home depot all day looking for day labor but you probably need to speak Spanish to get hired.

I'm looking at ways to make money on my own. I have around $1800 of debt and I'm looking at legal fees soon so I'm in need of money in the next 2 months.

Idk why I spent the morning looking for scholarships to study abroad. I'm not even done with college and my grades are shit. I just want to start anew somewhere else, I guess. But I'm too poor for that and too dumb to have someone else pay for me.

I need friend in meatspace I can't take it anymore

Lie on your resume

oregano

fuck this

Bernie Sanders is right, if you don't have a job but want one it should be handed over to you