Why do most girls think that dicks are ugly?

Why do most girls think that dicks are ugly?

Attached: guy.gif (320x235, 1.41M)

because they're faggots in denial

how does a guy hide something Iike this...geez...

Attached: 3454353453353.gif (500x520, 332K)

Easy, we just don't hide it.

They don't.
origins

I usually have my penis down a leg of my pants, or if the jeans are loose fitting enough you can let it hang normally and nobody notices

that's scandalous...
sounds really uncomfortable, user :(

>you will never have foreskin
>you will never have an aesthetic dick
why why why why why why why why why why

>sounds really uncomfortable, user :(
Not really, why would it be uncomfortable? Pants are made to accommodate for these things

i shove mine inside my butthole

Foreskin dicks are ugly
Cutboys are my preference

It is uncomfortable. The only pants where it fits well are too big for me. I always gotta guy larger and adjust them.
You're not missing much, just the tip.

They're literally gay.

Mutilated male genitals is ugly. Normal is best.

It depends, some dicks can look ugly to them. I've been told I have a nice looking dick.

Attached: smugpesh.jpg (887x527, 47K)

I just couldn't imagine how it feels, I dunno desu.
absolute madman
Now I'm getting mixed answers

Attached: what is it.png (550x795, 497K)

i'm missing over half of the skin that would have been on my penis
>le tip
then explain the brown ring 3/4 down my shaft
KIKE

Same. FUck. It's really unfair that there is no sympathy for mutilated men. Why live?

Women are not sexually attracted to the male body. For them, attraction comes from secondary traits like personality & masculinity. They simply do not feel the kind of passionate lust for the male body in the same manner that a man longs for a woman sexually. While they are attracted by masculine aesthetics & features which are manifestations of strength & dominance, it's not in the same sense that men desire a woman's body, to touch, hold & caress it. The things we find arousing about women are entirely physical, & her body is valued as a subject of desire itself.

Women are attracted to things like wealth, status, power, charisma, utility that emanate from the man's body, lifestyle & personality, not the body itself. These non-physical attributes are what turns them on, & female attraction is based purely on emotional instinct, not judging/evaluating: Hence how PUA tricks can sometimes work, & why you may often see good looking women with disgusting slobs of men. When you see an ok guy with a disgusting female, that just means he's so desperate for female validation/companionship that he's willing to settle for someone he's not physically attracted to.

Obviously like the top 5% of physically attractive men are an exception, there are some studs who make women wet by just the sight of them. Meanwhile most reproductively viable women who aren't ugly will make a man drool & get an erection just taking their clothes off.

So I hope I explained the misconceptions of:

>I'm a good looking guy, why don't girls like me?
Because women are attracted to personalities, looks have very little effect unless your strikingly handsome or disgustingly repulsive.

>Why do men objectify me by liking me only for my body?
Because looks are most of what makes men attracted to you, they aren't physically attracted to your mind or personality.

Just different survival strategies for each gender to be better at attracting a mate with the best genetic fitness & raising healthy offspring.

Attached: 1039-1.jpg (533x800, 233K)

>I just couldn't imagine how it feels, I dunno desu.
How so?

Not those guys but I'm 5.5" flaccid and I never have any issues with pants when I'm flaccid. I just wear all baggy shit.

you're disgusting
>i prefer my pussies mutilated, no clitoris or roast flaps for me, just smooth pink scar tissue and a hole
>Allah instructs that it is best when you cut the pussy when the girl is very young, 8 days old at most or the roast flaps start to grow and may soon become infected

This isn't true. I love the male body, I spend hours rumbing all over my bf. I love worshiping the male body. I love grabbing shoulders and arms. Caressing legs and putting my face in balls. I have only been with a few men and only dated one who loved his body to be worshipped. I find most guys want to me naughty, momming, or dom. When i just want to make a man to feel hansome and desireable. I always loved the male body.

Be my innocent confused girlfriend please. Or friend

>I spend hours rumbing all over my bf.
>a few men
Just fuck off normalfag

>mixed answers
1. My dick is larger.
2. Their clothes are loose (I wear slim fit).

Hot damn that's a nice cock

My bad, I don't know how long your shaft is. My foreskin is small in comparison.

>Hot damn that's a nice cock
fag

Well observed
Post your dick

because I got a smol dick
Guess wearing baggy shits the way to go
I'm a boy
>my dick is larger, dunno if that's true but it made me laugh

Attached: 6546547765.png (719x599, 150K)

>women not attracted to male body
Literally the first sentence and you're already wrong. Everything else is quite right but you could've written that in a quarter of the size.

Too bad he's literally right

>I'm a boy
be my Ebina posting erp bf

Attached: ad67a2b0e865dd67896b5f218a7e08c6-sample.jpg (666x1000, 81K)

Because they're gay.

oregenis

This is theory that isn't backed by any empirical evidence.

lmao maybe it's not true but chances are it is
are you a cute boy?

no, ill be your friend though if you want...
I look okay

Attached: 3423424.png (225x320, 106K)

Fuckin smug. You are a lucky boy

Having a big dick is the same as having a small one for the guy. To the person its attached to you just get used to it. It's normal for you. I literally can never get public erections though. It would be incredibly embarrassing.

>friend
sure, it can start that way
Orin#4532

Attached: 2048d025efe669e95316e2bcc5bbe16a.jpg (495x700, 192K)

I don't find men attractive but I get turned on by the idea of men rubbing their dicks together, does this make me gay

Cause 90% of em look like pic related

Attached: C3FCOzhVYAAZmUn.jpg (750x553, 49K)

>using the discord jew

unfortunately erp isn't that good through email