Be almost 30 yers old neet

>be almost 30 yers old neet
>wake up in the morning
>don't feel like doing anything
>lurk imageboards and youtube all day
>can't even force yourself to play video games
>your house is filthy because you alcoholic father is leaving mess everywhere
>almost everything in the house is broken or not working correctly
>there wasn't a single day without your parents arguing about random shit in years
>still didn't killed yourself
i don't even know what im doing

Attached: 1500371497077.jpg (1600x1200, 221K)

Get a job and escape m8

>Get a job
i had a job before and it was pretty tough for someone with literally zero social skills and experiance with people. Even if i had a job i still wouldn't be able to afford a place for my own because i live in a shit country with shit salary. I could live with other random people in the same apartment but that woudn't improve anyhing. I guess there is only one way out.

Attached: 1504858390880.jpg (752x1024, 363K)

>live the same life but now you have to go to a shitty job as well

THanks man

Warehouse jobs and the like don't require social skills, and can be pretty cozy once you get the routine down. Also, if you're being supported financially in any way it's a good opportunity to save up some money over time.
It's better than following the rabbit hole of depression further down.

Your just blaming other people for your shortcomings, robot 101.

Where do you live dfamalam?

Or maybe stop bitching, people clearly manage if its a population above 0. Unironically toughen up. Depression I understand but not doing anything and then having the audacity to complain about your life being shit just really gets me angry. Either man up or stop ruining this board.

Attached: vIMG_4019.jpg (4368x2912, 603K)

A FUCKING BOAT

The point is to improve life with the economic gains nigro

And what job can you get at 30 with no experience or social connections that is going to offer any worthwhile economic gain?

>Depression I understand but stop being depressed and be happy
faggot

Dude don't get caught up on your age; I know it's an easy trap to fall into with how judgmental people are about it, but all you can do is start from where you are now. If that means you have to endure a pleb-tier job for a while, then so be it. You have to play the long game and slowly improve your circumstances over time.

Any shit job that doesn't acquire much. Work more hours. Gain more experience/connections/whatevs
>Whatever it takes God dammit

It's prolly more economic gains than whatever your are doing right now??

I never said to be happy, I said to fuck up and admit everythings your fault.

Attached: HMS Endeavour sm41[.jpg (700x860, 230K)

It's not worthwhile. Minimum wage doesn't offer any better life.

I've admitted things are my fault. Wow nothing has changed. Thanks for the excellent advice.

>Gain more experience/connections
op here, i worked for almost 2 years in the same place and no one ever talked to me about anything besides work related things. No one even asked me about my "facebook profile" (i never had one anyways) and no one ever invited me to a party. I wouldn't go anyway but there must be a reason why i was excluded.

You'd be amazed at what 8 hour days will get you. Hell im working 5 days at 6 hours and its enough to live comfortably. Just dont waste money.

This hinges on whether or not money is being saved. Obviously it sucks for a while, but if in five or ten years this leads to a fat stash of cash that can buy independence, then it's worthwhile. Hence I mentioned the long game.

So whats this thread about, you clearly dont want to improve your situation.

Attached: bb492_hms_bounty_lg.jpg (1280x1024, 254K)

Saving at minimum wage beyond some emergency money is waste. You don't make enough for it to be worth saving.

Might be different if you're still living at home and can save your whole paycheck, but if you're paying bills it's literally a waste of time

Offer good advice that isn't vague platitudes

How much is your minimum wage? You can easily live off $500 a week.

Sure, I agree, but I'm assuming OP is being financially supported by someone based on the details he provided so far. Maybe I'm wrong, but if he is still living off his parents then there's no better time to fill up a savings account.

Stop complaining and get a job.

Attached: opal-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 119K)

Why don't you get a job on a boat faggot

Get a job you slavic subhuman

The navy didnt want me, have always sorta wanted to be a deckhand though.

Attached: HMS-BountyWeb.jpg (650x911, 97K)

But i have a job, now are you going to offer any proper advice or not?

>Hell im working 5 days at 6 hours and its enough to live comfortably
it totally depends on the country you live in. I was getting less than $2.5 per hour. To put things in perspective, in usa iPhone X costs $999 and here it costs $1400.

He look at pictures of boats instead of being on boats, just like I look at pictures of naked women instead of fucking naked women.

Attached: metart-demi-b-presenting-demi-10.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

lol getting a job does shit
>networking, better opportunities

pish, i've been on minimum wage for 3 years now, not a penny saved, you make just enough to see you through to the next paycheck, fucking depressing, also you won't always get full time hours

NO GETTING A JOB WILL IMPROVE YOUR LIFE, STOP RUINING THE NARRATIVE

Its not entirely pathetic, I sail starlings in the weekend.

Attached: 768593015.jpg (2048x1536, 557K)

If thats the situation then wouldnt you sorta have to work to keep your family from drowning? Sounds to me like you're just here for the attention.

Attached: uss-constitution-model-ship-premier-range.jpg (1500x1500, 181K)

*starving
I was thinking about boats again.

Attached: 6a00d834519ff669e2014e89c07c00970d-800wi.jpg (640x427, 48K)

I get NEETbux so getting a minimum wageslave shitjob would cancel my neetbux and I'd actually be making less money than my neetbux check. Not to mention the expense of transportation (I don't even have a car, there's no public transportation here, and no job is within walking distance), having to shower/get haircuts/use products/shaving, buy clothing etc. to be presentable enough to maintain the shitty job, and whatever else I need to spend money on to keep slaving away at the job that's literally draining me of money and sanity.

Learn coding (or any skill that requires a computer) and just work from home.

>tldr. Boo hoo work is hard >:(

Enjoy work tomorrow wagie