Women are not sexually attracted to men's bodies, for them...

Women are not sexually attracted to men's bodies, for them, attraction comes from secondary traits like personality and masculinity. They simply do not feel the kind of passionate lust for the male body in the same manner that a man longs for a woman sexually. While they are attracted by masculine aesthetics, and features which are manifestations of strength and dominance, it is not in the same sense that men desire a woman's body, to touch hold and caress it. The things we find arousing about women are entirely physical, and her body is valued as a subject of desire itself.

Women are attracted to things like wealth, status, power, charisma, and utility that emanate from the man's body, lifestyle and personality, not the body itself. These non-physical attributes are literally what makes them wet, and female attraction is based purely on emotional instinct, not judging and evaluating: Hence how PUA tricks can sometimes work, and why you may often see not-so-bad-looking women with disgusting slobs of men. When you see an ok guy with a disgusting female, that just means he's so desperate for female validation and companionship that he's willing to settle for someone he's not even physically attracted to.

So I hope I explained the misconceptions of:

>I'm a good looking guy, why don't girls like me?
Because women are physically attracted to personalities, and looks have very little effect unless your strikingly handsome or disgustingly repulsive.

and

>Why do men objectify me by liking me only for my body?
Because looks are most of what makes men attracted to you, they aren't physically attracted to your mind or personality.

Just different survivaI strategies for each gender to be better at attracting a mate with the best genetic fitness and raising heaIthy offspring.

Attached: 5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg (340x227, 11K)

This is a load of horse shit. I am attracted to a girl with no tits and a flat ass with a semi attractive face. Also if you think women don't go crazy over male ripped bodies you are a delusional little man.
Women are as sexually attracted to male bodies as males are to female bodies, but females choose their relationship partner for the secondary traits you described. Males usually choose their partner for looks.

>I am attracted to a girl with no tits and a flat ass with a semi attractive face.
Because you are so desperate lonely for female companionship and validation

>women don't go crazy over male ripped bodies
Yeah, like the top 5% of physically attractive men. Meanwhile most reproductively viable women who aren't butt ugly will make a man drool and get and erection just taking their clothes off

I think its pretty clear at this point that the things that matter the most to them is how many roasties youve slep with

>here's my entire dissertation on why men are shallow and that's a good thing

Men aren't that shallow. They're people too.

Id say judging a man by their partner count is pretty shallow

>implying men don't do that all the time

And since when do women do that?

wrong, i(female) see my oneitis(male) as as nothing more than a sexy, fleshy dildo.

I mean you all seem to hate male virgibs because they have 0 partner count
I mean goddamn maybe somebody is not that social whats the big deal

People hate male virgins for their partner count as much as racists hate blacks for their skin color.

The real redpill is that woman demand the whole package and will feel unsatisfied if you're any less.

>Women are not sexually attracted to men's bodies, for them, attraction comes from secondary traits like personality and masculinity
COPE COPE COPE

The perception that women are not attracted to men's bodies comes from the fact that women are not attracted to non-Chad men. They very much like Chad's bodies, its just that if you're not Chad then they """"like""""" your personality and """""masculinity"""", in other words you're her beta servant she occassionally rewards with sex.

What? I hate manwhores, and it seems a lot of women do too.

Can you incel freaks tag your threads so I can filter your pathetic ramblings? K thnx bye

Yes women are not attracted to men's bodies, they're attracted to men's FACES

I mean i havent been getting what i went and im upset
Its a perfectly natural reaction
I dont feel happy about it
Im frustrated
You would be too under my shoes

COPE. women instinctively LOVE men who are wanted by other women, its called preselection.

Most people don't get everything they want. It's infantile to make it everybody else's problem.

I dont know why i tey to reason with you guys
Youll say anything to justify your immoral feelings

>justify your immoral feelings

AAAHAGAHAHAHA

Well what needs to be done needs to be done i guess
Theres no alternative
Its a shame

I agree by experience: i was disinterested on the physical attributes of my first sexual partner. i being a male, gave her a more sensual than sexual experience on our first time(caressing, massaging, foreplay) she felt some parental/warm feelings from this experience and she fell deeply in love with me(she later explained to me how worried she was getting seeing the pace of her feelings advancing) eventually, she felt my disinterest and detachment in our dates/interactions that she herself also lost interest. our "breaking up" was anticlamatic at its most as we were just having a coffee at a cafe. we still stayed as friends and i felt warmth/happiness knowing she found love/happiness with someone else.

but since physical interaction was necessary for our hookup the moral of the story is that physical attributes is the first hurdle for hookups and traits like personality, commitment and masculinity are what can maintain the relation(what makes you a keeper in her eyes)