Normalfag logic

Can any normalfag, feminazi or a libtard alike explain how being an incel is """entitlement""" and misogyny?
I have asked out around 30 women and they have rejected me and that makes me an incel. How does that make me """entitled"""?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

The entitled part isn't that you can't get laid, it's that you think you deserve it or the world and women owe it to you.

Women in general have no logic. They change their minds on a whim and file rape accusations

What a load of feminist bullcrap! By that logic women should stop being entitled to my tax money!

Who says anyone thinks like that though? I've never seen that anywhere. It seems like projection on normies' part.

That's doesn't even make sense to the context of what the other user is saying
Claiming that incels are expecting sex is dumb as well as incels don't expect sex they just actually can't get it for the life of them due to how women are

lol what

It's the behavior, the anger, etc. Not the words.

They think it's a human right.

>It's the behavior, the anger, etc.
Explain.

Dumbest poster on here right now, screw this thread

How have you asked them out? Did you cold approach them at work or something? Also, how fat and smelly are you? Obviously you are not telling the entire story here.

> no proof to back it up
I'm so sorry I didn't know you were so retarded

>whole forums dedicated to virgin misogynist rage
>turning a man down turns him into a wild chimp and he goes off calling you an ugly cunt

This is Jow Forums . No proofs are needed. Memes are true if you believe them to be true.

>people being frustrated over failure
>somehow synonymous with mass murder and entitlement
I guess football players aren't supposed to be angry at losing a game? They're not entitled to win, so why are they angry?
And none of what you said implies entitlement. Simply frustration.

They aren't supposed to be angry. It's a fucking game.

>uh hey, wanna go out
Doesn't count loser

I asked em' out for coffee or dinner like any regular human being. If you think it is creepy there is something wrong with you. Does not really matter what I look like because I want to discuss with normalfags about """entitlement""". But since you asked I will drop my stats here.
>6/10 face
>5'9
>160lbs
>Jow Forums
>shaved and clean my self regularly.
>fairly good haircut
>pajeet

Attached: 1524881391742.png (1000x1000, 77K)

>pajeet
See, you left out this little crucial detail. This changes everything.

I am aware of that and it is the reason I am an incel since I am doing very well on the other areas. But that is not the topic of this discussion and it is about how being an incel makes you """entitled"""?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Best thing an Indian man can do to futher his lineage is making a rape baby or moving to a place with more Indians.

I am colossally fucked in that regard. Indians back home would not even recognize me as their own since I am out of touch with their culture and language.