Would you let a symbiote bond with you? Why or why not?

Would you let a symbiote bond with you? Why or why not?

Attached: 1525240799480.jpg (1834x2000, 633K)

Would it change my body into a girl's?

It can give you the appearance of a girl, but it can't actually change your gender.

As long as it enhances my body and senses without taking over my psyche.

Would I be able to feel the symbiotes female parts like breasts and hips etc. as if they were my own? Like an extension of my own body?

yes. do you not know how symbiotes work or something? what they feel, you feel.

I'm not familiar with comics, sorry.

But yes I'd definitely do that and just be in symbiote mode all day.

Yes, just fuck my shit up i dont even care anymore

> asking if you want the power of a literal superhero
Yes why is this a question?

Rape central here I come.

I'm not familiar with the comics what's the downside of this?

I would.
I like the idea of stalking humans in the night and eating them.

yes but I wouldn't want that wacky ass face or spider symbol on my chest. Also I want a white color scheme

Basically your sharing a body with another living entity, you share everything. Thoughts, emotions, desires. If you feel sad, you feel sad X2. If you feel murderous rage, you feel that X2. Also sometimes the Symbiote might not agree with your decisions and try to make you do something else. Like if you trained it to be morally good, and then tried to do something evil, it wouldn't let you do that.

why are you posting bara?

Is that even a question? Hell yeah, I would! Same here man.

Why aren't you, idiot?

Attached: venom.png (474x474, 236K)

Emotional steroids then?

stop, your getting me flustered.

Venom bara does bring up a good question, why do symbiotes makes their hosts so big and muscular?

Attached: 18528086._SY540_.jpg (418x540, 86K)

please stop, im starting to sweat.

Attached: 0076a.jpg (457x332, 39K)

It's a big "depends".

If I can train it to be morally good and have it help me become a vigilante hero, then yes. If it's evil, then I'm fighting as hard as I can to keep the fucker off me.

Fuck yes. I would be venom

flash thompson was the best venom during remender's run change my mind

I would 100%. I'd kill to have a superpower of any kind

Isn't it basically just venom and her spawn who are corrupted? All the rest of the symbiotes are benevolent? But none of them have spider-man's power-set?
I probably would. I don't have a good reason for doing so though.

I'm depressed and feel like shit, does that mean the symbiote would kill itsself and me?

no it would probably make your life better. like a tulpa that gives you superstrength and durability and shit.

based user asking the questions that matter

If you are bonded to a symbiote you become weak to loud noises and even weaker to fire than you already are.

>Would you let a symbiote bond with you?
of course I would, imagine all the stuff I'll be capable of doing if I bonded with a symbiote
>Why or why not?
to bring true justice to the world or at least make sure that when you go out at night you won't have to worry about anything at all.