ITT: Weird things normies do

I work in a grocery store kitchen and people all day make sound effects there. Not all of em but a good chunk will walk in and go "woop woop" or "woo"might've heard a "boop" too. Sometimes they just start dancing while looking at each other and then laugh. Is this something we should start doing to blend in and belong?

Attached: 1456689029807.jpg (908x714, 99K)

I fucking hate normiecunts.

No one in your store is doing that, youre just a schizo

Attached: BA94C000-B9BB-4962-9EDD-9C365CFB75DD.png (1000x963, 186K)

ahh... the birds, man,... they're smarter than you thin,k... can't you tyell? they fucking know ...

Don't copy them. They're just "le quirky." Better to be a robot.

sounds like we work at the same place rip bro

I say:
>bopodopodo
A lot. It's just how I sigh while trying not to make it sound too obvious that I'm fed up.

Find a better job with white coworkers.

Puking on a regular basis "just to clear things out."
Not buckling up in the back seat.
Buying cars from or getting cars serviced at stealerships.
Cleaning and vacuuming every single day.
Going out to eat and ordering food that turns out to be no good but they eat it anyway. Between bites they complain how bad it is but they still clear their plate.

Just start acting like a much more stupid version of yourself. Like REALLY stupid. The norms will accept you as one of their own.

idk might be because those jobs are boring as fuck and they are slowly losing there minds till they snap and eat someones face off.

What? That sounds like something an an actually autistic person would do. I don't that in the Jow Forums sense of the word, I mean that literally. I would say you don't work with normies. The sound effects especially are not normie at all.

i don't even care what the normalfags do anymore. every time i have to leave my house i keep my head down with my mp3 player and avoid any type of contact.
i feel glad to have myopia, by only taking your glasses off you don't see anyone

Attached: 1400991521309.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

He has been put into the "special" section and he's so retarded he didn't even know

Attached: retard.gif (240x180, 2M)

> only work out the top half of their body

You people look like fucking freaks.

Attached: plijak.png (800x729, 48K)

>not walking with your back straight, chin up and on eye level with all the cars passing you by with nothing but the sounds of nature and industry surrounding you, greeting anybody who passes by with a friendly nod of the head

lol this guy

trips witnessed
>originally

>implying standing and walking hours non stop doesnt get you nice legs

Attached: brainlet wojak.jpg (645x729, 99K)

>rip bro
what did he mean by this

Attached: 1519082298840.jpg (640x1137, 143K)

>willingly be physically around another human being

Why? Do they not get anxious and feel judged?

>Let's mess with this guy that obviously doesn't want to be bothered