Meet really sweet britbong qt from a fembot thread

>meet really sweet britbong qt from a fembot thread
>exchange contacts
>he is everything I have ever wanted
>everythingisgoingwell.jpeg
>he starts going crazy and getting jealous
>keeps accusing me of contacting other males
>get fed up and tell him to leave me alone
>he will not let me love him and be with him despite wanting to marry and start a nice family
>is messaging me now to respond or he will supposedly kill himself
what do I do? i genuinely want to be with him but all he does is get angry at me and argue even though i am completely faithful to him and love him. what is wrong with you robots

Attached: C65FB5F4-1330-4D5A-933A-998ACC4A0B5B.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Ignore that niqqa

We are other males.

>he is everything I want
>unreasonably jealous, neurotic, threatening to kill himself
Woman, you might start a family with that crazy man, but I assure you it will NOT be a nice one.

>what do I do? i genuinely want to be with him but all he does is get angry at me and argue even though i am completely faithful to him and love him. what is wrong with you robots

hes doing the right thing cant trust these roastie hoes if ur even a grill u larping trap

Attached: islikeadiscust.jpg (524x336, 30K)

cheat on him with me lol

well were you contacting other males OP?

>Woman, you might start a family with that crazy man, but I assure you it will NOT be a nice one.

this made me kek heres a (You) user

Contact a Canadian qt like me instead op
I won't threaten you :3

I'm a britbong qt. I'll let you love me

Your problem is you got with a robot. Why do you think 2/3 people here can't get a girl? It's not physical, a lot of people are average or slightly above average in looks, and many are funny and intelligent.

It's because we're mentally ill and riddled with insecurity and paranoia. It destroyed my last relationship, and I really loved that girl.

Are you sure you weren't messaging other guys? Are you sure you weren't being a massive slooooooooot?

Did you not just start another thread looking for a pale, skinny, tall Bong boyfriend?

prolly respond so he doesn't kill himself

> Found the crazy guy
You should just kill your self
You had a chance with a cute girl but u fucked it up with your shitty personality

assuming this isn't a LARP by some 2-bit whore, he's right. Why are you contacting other males??

Tell him that you've been getting fucked by Tyrone when you go offline (which is objectively true).

but I love him. He is so sweet and caring towards me and no one has ever treated me so well
I am not larping and I am faithful you idiot
No
Neither of you can love me as much as he does im sorry
what do you think I should do? I want to make it work so bad. He is my life.
That was not me I am not a whore you ass
He might yell at me
I am not contacting other males!
I do not like niggers

>no one has ever treated me so well
I don't know what monsters you met before, but even if this guy is a step up he's not good. You'll suffer with him, no doubt. Enjoy!

Assuming you aren't larping:
don't go out with us. On the whole, the population of Jow Forums is fucked in the head. As for your current situation: the man sounds neurotic. Staying with him, because of his threat of suicide, is not the foundation of a good relationship, and it's even worse that it's long distance.

I'm agreeing with him
You refuse to be rational and this is why there's roasties that refuse to leave they're boyfriends that beat them
There are 98% better people on this site but your being a dumb cunt

I'm glad we agree, user. However I think the 98% figure is a tad above reality. That said, no doubt there are better people, but you are taking for granted that they'll like her.

>He is so sweet and caring
>threatens to kill himself and constantly abuses you

>what is wrong with you robots
Fuck did I do? You fell for a crazy dude, and your best option is probably to cut contact. Dont blame all of us for the paranoid spergs

As someone who makes up threads to fuck with robots... this is a thread made up to fuck with robots.

You need to dump him. He may seem perfect online but irl hes a total trainwreck.

you guys are right I was just hopeful that I found the person I would spend my life with and have a family with but I am just delusional and idealistic

He's not going to commit suicide anyone who threatens it doesn't have the balls to do it

There are always more people in the world. It's fine, just pretend it didn't happen

post your discord pIease cutie

>he is my life and I love him more than anything!
>but I'm going to dump him because some people on r9k told me to
This is why nobody takes women seriously. Females are incapable of love.

gimme his discord. I want to be his bf

Maybe you've just been surrounded by assholes so far in your life but I don't think it's really that hard to find someone who treats you nicely. You should recognize that you deserve to be treated well and set the bar a little higher.

>what do you think I should do? I want to make it work so bad. He is my life.

Okay, speaking as someone who drove away my last gf with paranoia and insecurity... All you can do is be prepared to put up with this shit until you have somehow proven yourself to him.

I can say this, my exes ultra defensiveness and hostility towards me whenever I voiced concerns about her did nothing but exacerbate my feelings of insecurity and paranoia, she was always so quick to threaten to break up with me if I told her to stop speaking to someone or questioned her or a sketchy comment she had made.

There was zero trust there, and she was not in any way interested in genuinely proving herself trustworthy, she just expected me to trust her without anything to really go by, is my honest feelings at times.

Look, I felt like a piece of shit whenever I told her I'd been looking through her phone or monitoring her online activity times etc. etc. I truly felt lower than a cockroach being that insecure and paranoid, and knowing that it hurt her to be so. Every time I spied and found nothing, I felt like fucking shit.

I only spied because she would not talk about this stuff, just talk to him and reassure him. When he asks you things or questions you, go out of your way to prove to him. If that still doesn't work, then he's just a lost cause that is more interested in finding out you are cheating or being disloyal than he is in actually having a happy and healthy relationship with you.

Some people cannot be wrestled back from that dark place. But if you simply don't even try and let him thrash about, while shutting him down whenever he questions or does get worried, you're just going to get him even crazier.

Either go out of your way to prove yourself loyal, monogamous and committed or end things, because the current situation is untenable and will explode and get super ugly.

Look at the kind of horror stories that get posted here on a daily basis.

I don't get the point of this thread. Roastie OP this is the kind of shit you might want to discuss with people in real life, not us

assuming you are serious: break up with him and find someone else. the poor faggot is mentally unstable, if he doesnt pull himself out of this miserable state himself then he will never get better, he does not have the strength of either will or mind to hold himself up and much less hold the relationship up. there are ALWAYS people who are better than you at something, and this applies to love as well. there are way better guys out there that would treat you much better, or at least try their hardest to put up a fight in this scenario. if he constantly threatens suicide like a worthless emo cunt and does nothing for his mental wellbeing, he is not worth the trouble. you are blinded by emotional attachment which you probably have never felt this strongly before, but for fucks sake dont let this schizo motherfucker break your heart by being a retard and be objective about your options. you need to find yourself a proper chad, not a beta british lad.

and assuming you are serious, fuck you op. what a waste of trips on this autistic larping thread with terrible bait. kill yourself you fucking subhuman trash nigger

stop talking to other males then OP

I am in a relationship like this and I couldn't be happier. He's so dependent on me and I love it.