When did you realize non-white females are more attractive than white females?

When did you realize non-white females are more attractive than white females?

Attached: 1525286928947.jpg (1080x1346, 1.39M)

Your pic is white tho

when like 70% of white females became fat

Do census "white" females count as white? I'm asking because I've found myself really attracted to light-skinned latinas and middle eastern girls lately.

What kind of outfit is that

She's supposed to be dressed like Dora the Explorer you uncultured nigger.

Ummm when did dora wear knee high socks

im cringing so hard
theres no such thing as "white" features you autist

there are such things as White aka Caucasian features

more ass and titties

Pretty much since I was a young boy. The first crush I had on a teacher was a Muslim woman in a hijab. She was a substitute teacher and I fell in love.

Since then I only ever seem to be attracted to Asians, Indians/Muslimas, Latinas and black women. White women simply do nothing for me.

Since always
No white girl is above a 6

white women are mostly average

>No white girl is above a 6
>shitskins and gooks dye hair blonde + light colored contacts to match western beauty ideals
>most attractive nigra women are light skinned with light eyes
really activated my almonds

interesting pov, non-white here most non-white women crave the europeans features (except black women they also do it but in a different way) :

- colored eyes
- straight/colored hair
- small pointy nose
- lighter skin

(not saying only white women have that shit but most of those features are found here)
The media/culture/propaganda probably played a big role but whitoids cunts seems to be the standard of beauty across the world, so are you sure you're not tired of them instead of finding them less attractive than others ethnic group ?

she's a young Latina

>- colored eyes
>- straight/colored hair
>- small pointy nose
>- lighter skin

Got all this, senpai. Blond/blue eyed, skin as white as chalk/paper. Hair is poker straight, I have a tiny, thin, straight nose.

Opposites attract, senpai, I love my darker non-European girls and I know they love me in return. I just need the balls to start pursuing them.

I don't think it's a matter of being tired of them, I've never had white women. I just don't find myself very attracted to them, unless they are exceptionally attractive and/or are white but with very dark features anyway.

That's entirely possible
I grew up in a sea of white
Go to college and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen was black
Made every other girl plain by comparison

I'm most attracted to people who have similar auras as me

Attached: lauragf.png (500x547, 165K)

I always knew. It's why I married a mexican.
Hell even as a little kid I always liked the hispanic women more.

because non-white people are the chads and thier women adapted
white people are the scum of the earth and deserve shitty looking women

name the white country she's from

ayy dios mio

In middle school when the hispanic and black girls already had big tits and asses and all the white girls were still flat as a board

Yeah, so white.

They aren't, in my opinion, but whatever floats your boat mate.

you can't be jewed into finding other people attractive

competition in the meat market should be almost purely biological

>16
Jesus fuck
I've been having unholy thoughts

Attached: 1475970608662.jpg (200x291, 7K)

I personally would say yes.
Pic related, Jordanian goddess.

Attached: Hannah Rasekh (2).jpg (1667x2500, 874K)

when I started watching anime and JAV

Attached: f01f44f0080602a9ce8ad551d14d38c8.jpg (700x1015, 199K)

I just want a hot latina gf with a slim build but a plump ass (not anywhere near braphog tier, or even thicc tier) and nice tits.
Then I can pump my anglo seed into her and make beautiful kids who are basically just tan white people.

Attached: SatanAndTheThreeHorsemen.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

>He likes bug "people"
You disgust me, as do they.

They would just look latino because your beta genes could not overpower her's, you fool

I have super white features, so yes they will.
Also, the latina I'd want would have white features, not the gross mexican look.

Who the fuck cares?
If it's my baby it's my baby

Is there a video or we getting started?

About the age of 25 when I hooked up with a black chick, the things she did to me that night were at least 10x better than any white chick I'd ever been with. I found as a general rule of thumb most black chicks are crazy in bed where as most white chicks just lay there and maybe if your lucky they'll bend over or get on top.