Femanons

Femanons,

When you wear pic related out in public, it means only one thing - Y'ALL WANNA GET BENT OVER AND FUCKED ON THE SPOT!!!

Attached: IMG_7884.jpg (840x472, 133K)

No it means they are losers with boring lives who want to play dressup.

yeah but only by chadington

Attached: Vlcsnap-2012-12-01-11h31m26s90.png (640x480, 227K)

This girl's attire practically screams FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME, NOW!

Attached: IMG_7885.jpg (640x624, 105K)

This girl is presenting herself to be stretched and filled with baby batter.

Attached: IMG_7882.jpg (448x853, 141K)

Mate have you been in a clothing store? I was at target last week and there were about 2 pairs of shorts with an inseam greater than 2"

Luckily I've upgraded to the knee shorts master race

Or maybe its just way too hot where I live and sometimes theres no other options

Attached: 98410D61-87B5-49EB-896E-9ABC0CA3A8BE.png (800x572, 514K)

>hurr durrr weather is hot therefore we should walk nude

no you utter whore, this kind of short is shorter than my boxers and i don't walk around in underwear, you can wear a normal short or a light dress you godless slut

Attached: aM7765pM_700w_0.jpg (461x507, 61K)

Women's farts smell worse because they have more sulfur in their body.

Maybe we just like wearing it because it keeps us chill and its very free?

user, say you were given the chance to leave your house in your pants on a hot day and not have to wear jeans that stick to your sweaty legs and have it be socially acceptable then would you?

t. massive whore

her age screams 911

i don't walk my dick in the air because it cause distress to others you vile slut, walk around like that and you deserve rape, fuck off stacy

No see something like THIS is something you shouldnt wear outside of your house. But something like whats in the OP is literally completely fine it gets to like 110 degrees all the time where I live wearing anything more would cause heat stroke

>no other options
Who are you trying to fool, roastie?

Attached: 1517835719248.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Stop larping, faggot. You're a man

wear gym shorts then, if you want attention then don't fuckin lie about it.

>no other option
Don't lie to yourself.
skirts are chillier and freer

I don't get why women have such a hard time admitting they like dressing sexy when confronted by men. You can be honest.

fucking wear gym shorts then. if you want attention the very least you could do is be honest about it

Do you see men walking around wearing those shorts?

Do you see men wearing them in 110 degree weather? Stop justifying your thottery, CUNT!

>110 degrees all the time where I live wearing anything more would cause heat stroke
why don't men get heat stroke then, even tho they work in the sun more than women, you are a vile attention seeking slut that is all

Attached: upload7579649794451712003.jpg (445x543, 81K)

>just wear gym shorts
Sometimes I do but fashion exists and its something you can get bullied over. Cant wear the same stuff every day

>tfw kids wear short as fug booty shorts in public

Attached: 1424124123.png (800x800, 275K)

When men work in the sun all day where I live they DO get heat stroke, its a common problem
Also men are less sensitive

No, she doesn't want to talk to you or get your number. When she wears this particular outfit, it only means one thing - her pussy's in desperate need of a GOOD HARD FUCKING!!!
So, take her to a bathroom stall and give her what she wants. If you satisfy her, then she'll ask for your number.

Attached: IMG_7889.jpg (840x472, 105K)

yea sure fashion lock you in wearing little to nothing without any other option, you slut you could wear gym shorts, light dresses, knee shorts, cut pants, but you choose to wear next to nothing because you are a slut wanting chad to look at your leg that is all

My lesbo roommate inspired me try wearing knee-length jorts for the first time since puberty and I am never going back.

what about the pic i posted? you don't get heat stroke in those, so how are you still justifying your slutery?

Stop trying to justify it and just admit you want to flaunt your ass for Tyrone.

>knee shorts
Tried that, its too hot for me. theres nothing wrong with having your legs showing, as long as it covers your butt
I wouldnt get heat stroke but i would still be uncomfortable from the heat
Black men are gross

Looking good/sexy is a source of confidence in women, that's why they do it. Being desired is a sort of power a leverage they have. The smart ones know how to use it. You can't hate them for it, they are just playing the cards dealt.

>don't tell me what to wear
>I wear it cause I'll get bullied otherwise
How about owning your choices for once

>Black men are gross
d-discord?

You are gross too. Leave.

I'm am not gross

of course we like dressing sexy. Everyone likes feeling good. However I just dont like skirts.

Wow user, great analogy.

wahhhhhhh i get bullied

fucking pick one, look good and get positive attention or look bad and get negative attention.

Admitting you want to get stared at isn't a bad thing just don't be a cunt and deny it.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPyour comment was not original

Attached: 1524124037175.jpg (645x773, 94K)

>White
>23
>5'9"
>Social recluse
>Loves animals
>Not picky
Make a line ladies. please ;_;

Attached: big cums.png (796x960, 621K)

Im not a confident person, what society thinks and what r9k thinks is different you know.
what if I want to look good and feel comfortable, but I dont wanna be stared at
Why isnt that an option?

Anons,

When a girl dresses like this, it's your duty to approach her from behind, unbutton her shorts, and proceed to fuck the shit out of her.

She'll thank you.

Attached: IMG_7890.jpg (840x472, 118K)

Mate that girl can't be more than 16

>Everyone likes feeling good
That's justifying your behavior. Don't do that. Robots don't deserve it, and it doesn't even justify it.
I don't like skirts either. I always get weird stares when I wear them so I get you.

shorts > skirts

or not to stare and make her feel uncomfortable

>i have to expose my asscheeks or i'll get heatstroke

Attached: 1502454073605.png (604x604, 301K)

It's not an option because you don't control my eyes. I am going to masturbate later to the memories I have of staring at your ass. I actually do this most days.

>what are dresses?
Actually no. That doesn't need to be my argument. You don't see any guys walking around in these.

This actually is what I want to happen desu.

But it never has and no guy has approached me while I am wearing something tight or showing some cleavage baka.

Must be too uggo to even be raped

this pic makes my dick insanely hard

Attached: 99877789900.jpg (603x333, 64K)

Approached
now give up the goods

dude 16 is legall in most places, also she could easily be over 18 or 20

And take creepshots for Jow Forums

When I wear these shorts I unironically want a hot guitarist dood to slap my ass

I never wear stuff like that.
My legs are always covered too.

If it's too hot then why wear thick denim? Heat can explain the length but there are lighter, cooler materials than what most of these girls are wearing

I literally said that thats where I draw the line, I dont show my ass In public

hello booty shorts people

Notice what everyone else is wearing compared to these two girls? Yeah, these two girls are in heat and they're craving a good hard dicking.

Attached: IMG_7892.jpg (1661x2435, 833K)

i dont mind it in the summer. i live in houston where it can literally be 90 fucking degrees in february and over a hundred from april-september. not only that but it's a humid heat. you dry heat desert fuckings in new mexico-nevada have it lucky. this is like living in a steamroom. when i leave my phone in the car to go shopping i'll get the 'hey asshole your phone is overheated and has shut off until it cools down' message.

Yewh but a hot guy hasn't slapped my ass
I'm honestly mad?????

Let me be the hot guy

I said I don't wear shorts.
It's either jeans or dresses.

this is what she was wearing

tell me she was asking for it

Attached: 1502387453145.jpg (1078x1438, 455K)

Totally irrelevant to the purposes of my post

Pro tip:you are a faggot

Or bisexual

Attached: IMG-20180501-WA0028.jpg (1200x1600, 89K)

If ur hot just slap a girl's ass irl when she's wearing those shorts

Or maybe, just maybe, we wear shorts because it's fucking hot outside?

But user I wear shorts like this practically every day and I'm lesbian

>h-h-hiee t-there

>give women the vote
>give women all the encouragement in the world to be just as good as men
>a century goes by
>they don't invent or create anything
>they're worse at every job and occupation than men
>but they sure can dress like baboons in heat, showing off their cunt lips and ass fat to every single man who passes by

GOOD GENDER

DESERVES TO VOTE

Be my gf and wear dumb shorts

Do you honestly think these girls are looking for the perfect can of Redbull? No, they're waiting to be approached from behind and have many throbbing penises be inserted into their waiting pussies.

Attached: IMG_7894.jpg (1168x1239, 248K)

ok muhammad
calm down

What is your email? o

>stop objectifying me even though I enjoy it
Is there a more retarded animal in this planet than a woman?

[email protected]
here ya go

Oh, nothing to be had here, just a group of horny girls minding their own business, wishing they were getting fucked in a bathroom stall.

#MeTooMovementIsDead

Attached: IMG_7887.jpg (684x1024, 238K)

>Black men are gross
At least she gets something right.

As a Male I usually wear black/dark blue jeans.
But because they are not skin fitting stretch jeans they have usualy kind of air circulation and don't feel too hot

Pic related is what ALL girls crave.

Attached: IMG_7899.gif (500x485, 1.95M)

Remember when women weren't just a single step above prostitutes looking for clients?

Attached: 5732WCS-2.jpg (799x1200, 557K)

Guys,

When you see a girl wearing a short skirt or booty shorts on a cold day, it's your job to take them to the nearest bathroom and pummel their pussies until bruised.

Attached: IMG_7900.gif (360x202, 1.99M)

worse than niggers???
My world view is crashing

>non black male
Um no sweetie try again

>tfw catsfished
dang

If you are trying to look good you want the attention of others. If you don't want people to stare at you then wear something comfortable and average looking.

Remember, when a girl is dressed like this, she doesn't want your name and number, no - she wants your dick.

Attached: IMG_7902.jpg (358x960, 71K)

I live in fucking texas, it gets 110 here, suck my dick, there's no excuse. i wear jeans outside all the time, or athletic shorts, you don't need to almost expose your ass cheeks to get air. quit larping and go home, you clearly don't actually live anywhere where it gets that hot or you'd know.

Pic related should be the universal "I want dick" look for all females. Spaghetti straps with booty shorts = hungry for dick. Pretty straight forward if you ask me.

Attached: IMG_7901.jpg (830x954, 143K)

Has anyone on R9K ever had the guts to actually say to a woman, Excuse me, miss, your bottom is hanging out of your shorts"? I am sorely tempted...

>not very tempted here.
But as a very asocial person I am usually not out in public anyway. And holding good distance to all other humans.

It is average looking and comfortable, and I dont really get attention for it

it was only fucking 60 degrees and windy today yet all the bitches were out in booty shorts and short skirts

The metoo movement has deprived them of dick. That's why they're wearing that shit. Their pussies want to be gagged by our cocks.

If only you knew how comfy these are in summer. I honestly wish men would have more opportunities to explore fashion and how fun it can be. You have no idea what you're missing out on.

>wearing skintight shorts in hot weather
basketball shorts exist for a reason

Attached: 1485480281459.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Are you a single female that would date a robot?

Calm down dude go watch your memri tv or something