Hey user are my clothes too tight?

>hey user are my clothes too tight?

Attached: 31783234_226500211454138_2862780017010540544_n.jpg (500x649, 27K)

perfect, Let's go give my mom a hearth attack.

Never speak to me again, whore.

Attached: 1507693158879.png (239x250, 112K)

Fuck man
I see this imagine and can't think about anything other than how my 5 inch dick would never be able to satisfy her
Fuck

kek
in a super duper original way

Yeah babe, they are. Take em off.

Hey babe, me again. Forget what I said, I was just totally wasted. I like who you are as a person and I adore our friendship. Just ignore me babe.

I feel this a lot when looking at black women. They are so sexual, sometimes, it really gets my dick hard, but then I picture the kinds of dick they are used to, and I get sad.

At least I have 6 inches, unlike you, dicklet fuck.

lmao at all the roasties raging over how they will never look like her.

Why do you have to kick me while I'm down user?

Sorry, user, being a little 6 inch peckerwood means I have to look down on whatever I can. Not many have smaller dicks than me, I get to feel Chadlike for those brief moments.

You're probably thicker than me anyway, I'm only between 4.5 and 5 inches in girth. And women would take a thick 5 incher over an average girth 6 incher any day.

Yes. Sorry though, im unable to find black girls attractive.
But lets go scare the hell out of my dad who said he would disown me if i brought home a black girl.

Attached: aBorxe92_700w_0.jpg (700x653, 30K)

Don't listen to him. Calling others dicklets while he's a 6 incher. Poor sod wishes he had my 20cm.
Now you, stop giving a shit about what the woman has had. You can get and please black women too, but that's not the right mindset.

What the fuck are you even saying, man?

I'm not even that thick either

Luckily I have a cunnilingus fetish too
Can I satisfy her that way?

Yes, absolutely. The amount of men who don't like eating pussy is ridiculously high. She'll brag about you if you eat her out often.

This.

fuck, why did god have to give me this specific fetish?

Attached: 1263306283128.png (362x207, 138K)

HNNNNNNGGGGG
Is 7.5in long/5in. wide good enough for black chicks?

Good
I wish I could wake up with a black pussy in my face everyday

Sauce on Lefty? The fuck. Thiicccccccc

Diamond Monroe

yes it is but don't feel good about yourself cause of that. you've accomplished nothing till you conquer a black girl so go and get one now dude

you can, go get it

Same thickness

I think if I'm really excited my dick can get to 6 inches
But I haven't been there in a while

Hope you have a stank fetish. Good god that's going to be a horrible smell.