Do you believe in finding love user?

Do you believe in finding love user?

Attached: outwaqhh47t01.png (1293x2000, 1.84M)

People can find love

But I am a subhuman, so no

I could probably get it if I tried for it. I get offers from girls but rather spend time coding and building machines.

yes, I also believed I had it

Attached: 1395376_705828619445367_664782755_n.jpg (750x937, 71K)

For other people, yes. For me, no.

I did once, and it was awful

Attached: 1502215588293.png (3500x3200, 543K)

With the millennial generation? No. Maybe other generations. But this generation is trash if you live in an entitled first-world/non-asian country.

I observed people who seemed to have it, so it should be possible.
On the other hand if the question has me as a factor in its context, then its a big fuckin no in Capitals.

Same, I had something good and managed to fuck it up

>believe in love
yes
>believe in finding love
no

I believe love died at the turn of the millennium

Attached: 1522815997019.png (403x392, 132K)

Fuck, man. I thought I had it. She was my best friend, and we'd been dating over a year. Were planning on moving in together and all that.

Then she went and cheated on me.

It still gets to me, almost 6 months after the fact. I don't understand why she couldn't have just confronted the issue and said she was feeling differently. At least then it could have been cordial. Dignified. Fuck her.

I guess I still hope there's somebody still who can make me as happy as she had. I always looked forward to the next time I'd see her, it always kept me smiling even when I felt like shit.

Define love. If it is something like "strong attraction" - yes. If it is something like things you can read in romantic novels - no. There is no high feeling, just your brain reacting to your own physiology.

I think instant love exists but it's rare, most love is built over time.

Attached: lebron.jpg (611x857, 115K)

No, its all fairytails and faggotry.

Why yes im in love with the person in your pic

I've decided I'm just a shit person.
I found a girl who's beautiful and will literally love me until the day I die. And yet I still slept with her best friend when I was drunk months ago. No one will ever find out but I will carry that guilt until the day I die. I don't deserve love.

Yes, but love sucks, I rather cocaine

>There is no high feeling

Someone hasn't felt up and held someone they love yet

I'm not really sure. I don't think I'll find love in any conventional sense, but I think that if I work hard, maybe I could make a good enough approximation to fool myself. It might not happen until I'm 50 or 60, but I think it'll happen eventually.

Maybe
Just don't know where to look
They say that you don't look for it and it comes to you but waiting is annoying

Attached: 1950s-family-image.jpg (400x417, 30K)