Living with ex literally across the US from my family

>living with ex literally across the US from my family
>she's dating other people and actively taunting me about getting intimate with them
>get depressed
>ghosted all my discord friends
>about to get kicked out with no where to go
>went for a walk and got beat up by a pack of blackies, broke my glasses
>can't see anymore, get home and my ex beats me up more for not giving her attention
how do i off myself

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 952K)

don't you have a job? move out dude
stop talking to that bitch, she's toxic
and be more mindful next time you choose someone

i don't have a job or the motivation to get one

then how have you been living so far? did she pay for your stuff?

i got money from other methods

Tell me what those methods are.

selling things online

I'd kill myself honestly

Attached: 9015d172-8452-46b4-af89-ddbd53b3f8ad.jpg (254x176, 22K)

If you can sustain yourself from that then that's a job. Right now at this very instant, don't even think about anything and just do it, go look for the cheapest room you can find online and seal the deal immediately. That's step one.

ur best bet OP is stealing money little by little to get enough for a ticket back to ur family dnt make it obvious

This desu. go back to your family

i don't want to go back to my family, ive been living here too long
i just want to off myself, please give me an effective method

Get out.

Get a job.

If you won't work, desu you should off yourself. Everyone should work, doesn't mean you have to like it. Don't milk the rest of us because you're lazy. It's wrong.

>ur best bet OP is stealing money little by little to get enough for a ticket back to ur family dnt make it obvious

and when i say this i mean steal from ur ex but not limited to just her steal until u can get back to ur senpai i mean u hate the bitch so it doesnt matter if u burm that bridge

she berates me so much and tells me that i can't do anything if i even tried that i started to believe that i can't, ive completely given up

>she berates me so much and tells me that i can't do anything if i even tried that i started to believe that i can't, ive completely given up

ur gonna let a bitch u dont give a fuck about determine ur worth not tryna be a dick but man tf up and do what u gotta do son

i was looking for work until she broke up with me and started bragging about her fucking around with other people, now if i started working it feels like id just be feeding her ability to be a manipulative bitch

you don't have to believe in yourself, you just have to do it
forget she exists and leave. she will suffer in the future with her attitude. you have to get your shit together now

>now if i started working it feels like id just be feeding her ability to be a manipulative bitch

these are just excuses like i said before man tf up and do what u gotta do

why should i get my shit together if i want to off myself? give me one good reason to keep going

>give me one good reason to keep going
no one can do that for u user you gotta do that for urself if thats how u really feel then ur prolly are better off ending it

why do you sound like an insufferable 16 year old

if you wanted to off yourself you wouldn't be giving any background info or answering any questions. you don't want that. you're looking for an excuse not to do it.
and your excuse is that you can feel great if you don't. not only can you end the shitty feeling you have, you can replace it with something that feels amazing. and the best thing? you have literally nothing to lose. if you fail at any time you can just off yourself then. you can try as many times as you want, so give it a few shots

just fuck this board pieces of shit

>why do you sound like an insufferable 16 year old
how so i would say more more motivational than insufferable
>inb4 positive fag positivity is gay
im prolly more nihilistic and hate the world more than u but im not gonna off myself when the going gets tough

Kill her first OP.