Tfw no bf who could see my scars and not be disgusted

>tfw no bf who could see my scars and not be disgusted
>to tell me that Im human
>to pull me into his chest late at night in a dark room so I can hear his heartbeat
>to tell me that I dont have to hurt anymore and its okay to sleep now
>to dream of him and wake up to his smile knowing I can face one more day because of him

I just wanted to know what that felt like before I was gone

Attached: CAA02846-761C-42AB-803F-6E0B08F81033.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Discord?
Please be real and a girl

You dont have to hurt anymore and its okay to sleep now

Attached: 911.png (442x341, 182K)

Don't worry, user. You're beautiful, fake, and gay.

1. Tell me what your scars look like.
2. How ugly of a guy would you settle for?

Thank you

That is such a nice thing to say. I think Im probably just better off alone at this point though

Attached: 32DC9513-21F2-4A19-8FC8-A3C3FB5239E0.jpg (340x191, 25K)

>>tfw no bf who could see my scars
Maybe you shouldn't have self harmed, faggot.

what kind of scars
this is extremely important

Attached: 1500233714461.png (656x555, 178K)

Codependency is not healthy and most likely will lead to him getting tired of your shit. Fix your life before you dump all your problems on someone else.
I've dealt with that shit before and it is not healthy.

That's cool, send me an email and I'll do those things [email protected]

>That's cool, send me an email and I'll do those things [email protected]
this

Out of all the bad habits you can have self harm is by far not the worst, especially compared to people who get addicted to alcohol and drugs. your not a monster and the fact that you think about that sort of stuff means your probably a good enough person to want to be good in the first place. I often used to feel that way and I even used to self harm (I still do sometimes) if I could get over it you can too.

Attached: 1521422462062.png (960x926, 1M)

give me your discord and ill be your bf

I don't know, someone who says she wants to be loved seems pretty lovable to me, and the point of being in a relationship is sharing some of your troubles with another person. (but your probably right anyway)

Just remember that you are lovable and deserving of affection, user. You can find friends and its okay if you need some time to sort yourself out.

I'll look at your scars when I fuck you from behind and cum in you.

I think you know the answer to that user

My mental illness would just make you hate me like it does everyone

Attached: 9D82F0F7-72D7-4CA8-B8D8-598243D9A791.jpg (564x564, 97K)

Its not that I have a problem finding friends its that Im a hollow and whatever love that gets shown to me disappears into the void that cant be filled. At least thats what it feels like. I eventually just become a drain on them like a black hole

Attached: D34E2C52-C902-457F-9F95-E359BEE8CA09.jpg (212x237, 22K)

Will you be my friend user? I have no soul so its impossible to drain me. All I ask for is send nudes.

Gumi is best vocaloid and you posting that makes me want to hug you.

Attached: 1522977911820.png (564x564, 355K)

have you attempted to seek help? Where you diagnosed with anything?

>tfw no trap gf

OP you better be one

hey femanon
there's a lot more of us than you would think.
people cannot and will not fill the void you seek to fill; they themselves are only looking to be whole.

Some find religion, cults (they're pretty much the same), but what fills the void for me is knowing that my wrongdoers are suffering far more than I ever could.

Your scars are your own, and only you will find them "disgusting". Your value is also your own, and it's much easier to consider yourself valueless than to try to find purpose.

Life is random and you and I were dealt shitty hands. Spit in the faces of those who broke you by not giving in. Tomorrow might be just as shitty but if you don't give yourself the chance you'll never know.

>I have gad panic disorder and mdd as well as a chronic disabling illness
>less than 20k of us with the same illness in the whole world
>you made me feel less alone by sharing in this way.

Thanks for being vulnerable, user. Try to make it to June for me, will you? I'll try with you.

Everything's going to be alright user.

Tell me more about yourself, maybe we can help

Your mental illness will only make me like you more, user.

>scars are disgusting

to us guys they really. You prolly catch shit from other girls who make fun of you but it's not really a big deal.

knew a girl with serious facial burn scars and can't tell you how hot she was. had a lot to do with her personality. She was fucking adorable. had this thing were crossing streets made her nervous...fuck now im sad remembering her, wish i had asked her out

Attached: 1521994058894.jpg (583x435, 56K)

>to us guys they really

to us guys the really aren't disgusting*

shit I need to edit more

I really hope this whiteknight bullshit is bait. You're not going to get fucked through the internet you faggot.

>tee hee you'll just hate me silly bois ;)
This is the worst

are those self harming scars?
what makes you harm yourself? what's your story?

>My mental illness would just make you hate me like it does everyone

>bots try to genuinely help u cuz they think your not attention whoring
>instead of giving discord or something so they can talk and actually help you
>you give em the old "muh mental illness" prank
ahhh roasties
cant u guys tell this is either bait or attention whoring even if OP was a femanon what makes u think she would wanna talk to bots this is why this board is shit whiteknight enablers let roasties do this shit i swear

Attached: gameforallages.jpg (512x490, 39K)

You can suck my mondo cock, user. When I'm in a bad place and reach out for help, I hope that others give it to me. Your suffering will only get worse while you keyboard warrior your way out of your cheesedick.

Admit you're fucked up too and commiserate. It's better than whatever chad delusion you think you're living.

>You can suck my mondo cock, user. When I'm in a bad place and reach out for help, I hope that others give it to me. Your suffering will only get worse while you keyboard warrior your way out of your cheesedick.

oh yea ur definitely a white knight tryna get laid i can smell it through my monitor lil piece of advice kid is right the """""""""fe
''''''''''' that made this post is prolly laughing about how many orbiters she has without even posting nudes please save urself the embarrassment and just stop plz im telling u as a friend not out of mal intent

Stupid bitch probably cut herself with a butter knife and think she's special by being mentally ill. I don't give a fuck about a "cry for help"

What do you get from being edgy, bro? You aren't scandalizing anyone and nobody thinks you are some though guy saying it as it is. You're just acting dumb. Is this a cry for help?

i don't care, just give it to me.

alright, youre gonna get some borderline cuck levels of autism, ill try to keep it short.

>meet girl on LoL 4 years ago (lets call her sky)
>I generally keep any girl I meet online to myself due to the huge ratio of goys to goyls
>decide to invite a friend of mine at the time (lets call him buck) to play games
>he adds her on snapchat and fb the same day
>didnt think too much of it as even though her and i were fairly intimate, we werent mutually exclusive
>this goes on until we meet up at pax later that year
>fly down with buck, we had this thing where he was going to meet up with one girl and i met up with sky
>nothing happens on his end FeelsBadMan
>sky and i fuck around on the beds for the 2 hours we have before she leaves, note that we didnt smash
>buck hears everything because his bed and mine are backed up against a wall
>he messages me the next day asking if i took her v-card????
>sky and i stop talking after pax because our relationship was mostly physical.
>4 months later i go to bucks house
>"hey user do you still talk to sky?"
>"uhh no i dont talk to her anymore"
>"ok cool because im planning on seeing her this year"
>"yea no problem buddy im not going to pax this year"
>months later for some reason he doesnt go to pax but is still in contact with her
>the year after i head down to pax for work
>buck is still talking to sky at this time, i hit her up again and we meet up at pax one afternoon
>decide to make it a point to mark my territory again heh
>make out on the train platform before she heads back home, she only stayed for a few hours and lives a few hours from the city
>fly back home and dont hear anything about sky and buck until last week
>hey user, have you heard about sky, shes back packing on her own in europe!
>huge red flag lmaoooo
"yea she told me when i went down to pax last year"
>"wait user you met sky at pax?, she didnt tell me that"
>"yea her and i just chilled put for a bit"

pt 2 inc

Attached: 16921426.jpg (500x486, 31K)

ok i dun goofed boys, i hit reply instead of a new post FUCK

Exactly what my gf and I do, you can do it robot, keep searching, it is worth hell, belive me

>my gf and I
fuck off

As generic an offer as it may be, I'd like to keep you company at the very least. Mental illness doesnt bother me. Would you chat with me? I'll make an account for whatever mode of communication you'd prefer

It's a man, retard