Good songs to play while commiting suicide?

Good songs to play while commiting suicide?

Attached: AEBE335F-9AE3-4664-A628-C230649F68B2.jpg (640x1335, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDlwcnexmSk
youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY
youtu.be/6jZ0_YUXO-I
youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw
youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU
youtube.com/watch?v=2eZMqx6knz4
youtube.com/watch?v=cSPfeTwl8Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtu.be/cNUtUPEwBto
youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
youtu.be/qF4RCOcz9ow
youtube.com/watch?v=m-WAhdvygpE
youtu.be/f-3_pZcFjow
youtube.com/watch?v=EsZUhnEWJ2c
youtu.be/Mf1D-E3kVZw
youtube.com/watch?v=GRG6EICUwqY
youtube.com/watch?v=0yBnIUX0QAE
youtube.com/watch?v=0fg08Hjwdo0
youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=H4CsQqb2qh8
youtube.com/watch?v=sh9wsrL43RY
youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc
youtube.com/watch?v=sonLd-32ns4
youtube.com/watch?v=JSf1USPENcA
youtube.com/watch?v=bbxCBlRamSk
youtube.com/watch?v=994OnlTR-oc
youtu.be/Ex3lRR5sSOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=yDlwcnexmSk

Whether to kill yourself or not is one of the most important decisions a teenager can make.

want someone to talk to, robot?

youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg
when it gets to the chorus...

youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY

this would be my choice.

Only to God himself to ask him why he did this to me.

IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

The End by the Doors

Either that or Ridin in that Chevy by Three Six Mafia

If you're serious my first suggestion is to stop posting here. This place makes it worse. I guarantee you'll feel better simply by not coming on for a while.

Perhaps as a learning experience. To help grow your soul.

Some lessons can't be learned without hardship.

I'll talk to you OP. Don't do it

Attached: f9d.png (500x320, 72K)

youtu.be/6jZ0_YUXO-I

6:07 "did you love this world and this world not love you?"

Nothing makes me feel better. Death would be much better than holding this pain

Thats what I used to think until I realized that there are so many lessons and experiences Im missing out on

Talking wont help. Ive already found that out by posting on here

youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y

Things I've thought about playing include:

Komm Susser Tod - End of Eva
Add it up - Violent Femmes
Mermaid - Anamanaguchi
Prom Night - Anamanaguchi
Japan Air - Anamanaguchi

It really depends man

Then shit or get off the pot. Clearly you aren't actually considering it, if the only lengths you've gone to to communicate is posting here. Either that or you're truly a sad individual.

That being said I'm also here if you want someone to actually talk to. Life fucks us all sometimes, best solution is actual communication.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw

Happy 'cause it is already over.
The freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU
not original

Specifics might help. Is this about a roastie, like most people on Jow Forums? Or is it just general depression? I've had neigh bottomless depression before, the suicidal kind. I can't say simply having that experience will let me help you, but I can say I at least understand. Words are indeed pretty pointless at that stage, but it certainly beats rushing headlong into suicide. Circumstances can and do change, even if it takes years. As for the "lessons and experiences" you're missing out on, file that under the who cares department. You're not living some Hollywood star's life. You're living your life. Lessons and experiences will come in time, and they'll be uniquely yours. Forget other people's lives and expectations. Fuck them. At the end of the day any amount of happiness you can find, even in the mundane and small things, will be infinitely better than the place you are now.

There is no greater feeling than True Freedom. I have no idea why you want to kill yourself, but you should at least have had experienced a time without want for anyone else.

I know from experience that True Freedom isn't what I want.

Attached: danny.png (240x240, 79K)

Summercide - Comadre

youtube.com/watch?v=2eZMqx6knz4
this desu ne

This started when a roastie rejected me but its not the rejection its the fact that I can see the way she and her friends look at me and treat me. Like im subhuman since I struggle to make conversation. Its the fact that she rejected me because of my social anxiety that I know its going to happen with any other girl I try to talk to. No point in wasting my life in failure and sadness.

Just don't be nervous. I'm always least nervous when I'm considering suicide, so just don't be nervous. There's no point. If something bad happens, you can just kill yourself, so do what you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSPfeTwl8Kw

you're welcome

Equating your life to your success with women is idiocy. Yes there's the biological to desire to reproduce and the emotional one to have a partner to lean on etc, but that shit doesn't define you as a person. Fuck the world, do some cool shit. Focus on what makes you happy before anyone else. Only then will you meet people who actually will matter to you.

Perhaps it's pointless to tell this to an Jow Forums regular, but having a girlfriend isn't exactly the only thing worth living for. There's a reason people have vastly different reasons for living and getting out of bed each morning; it may not always be clear at first, but certainly there's more to life than some woman who's a dime a dozen. Relationship pain can be some of the hardest hitting, but it also, in all cases, gets better over time.
Those people who treat you like you're subhuman? You don't need them. They probably have very socially engineered ways of judging other people. That's their problem. I've always liked being an individual, and sometimes that means doing things that veer a little off being what's socially normative. So maybe I get some looks, or someone looks down on me. Big. Fucking. Deal. The key is to accept yourself. It can be done. And if you can do that, eventually the other stuff like talking to people will improve too, because they'll notice you have more confidence.
Well, maybe my spiel won't help at all, but it sounds like your problems are anything but insurmountable, you just have to endure.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
Come, sweet death very originally

Attached: tt.jpg (750x1000, 183K)

John Frusciante - Dying

How about not killing yourself? You're not done with life yet OP, don't miss out on the good things coming your way.

youtu.be/cNUtUPEwBto

Attached: 1523550434197.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

Don't kill yourself. There is something and someone out there for you. Life is already short, and there is so much to explore in it. How can you possibly exhaust all the options in it to a point where you are comfortable leaving life behind?

I care about you, user.

Hotel California fagg0t

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

i plan on doing it to this, when i finally do it one day

youtu.be/qF4RCOcz9ow

Hopefully someone beat me to it or I'll be disappointed

livestrram my dude?

like that would ever originally happen..

When the girl first approched me, I was thinking to myself, this could be heaven or this could be hell

there, you get to reply to three persons in one post. enough attention, till next time maybe?

youtube.com/watch?v=m-WAhdvygpE
for u

If I could talk to 3 people irl then Id feel better

you're a man of amazing taste

youtu.be/f-3_pZcFjow
>wfw you are finally going to meet your waifu

Attached: happy potato.png (1150x1199, 466K)

but you said talking won't help.... anyway there you go
youtube.com/watch?v=EsZUhnEWJ2c

Attached: 4-I2LRgXRzk.jpg (693x800, 40K)

Try my Shauiby playlist
youtu.be/Mf1D-E3kVZw

Attached: image.png (1490x1208, 754K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GRG6EICUwqY

I watched a change in you...

toploader- Dancing in the moonlight

youtube.com/watch?v=0yBnIUX0QAE

here you go user. i believe you can stop searching now.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fg08Hjwdo0

akshually this better

youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA

That would actually be a pretty comfy tune but the only thing I can think of when listening to it is this
youtube.com/watch?v=H4CsQqb2qh8
Kind of fitting though, I suppose

Attached: image.gif (343x495, 1.6M)

Talking like normal people is what I want. Not a conversation where people treat me like im crazy and try to save me

youtube.com/watch?v=sh9wsrL43RY

only option for bridges/buildings

>this hasn't been posted yet
youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet
youtube.com/watch?v=sonLd-32ns4
If you want something anime and melancholic
youtube.com/watch?v=JSf1USPENcA
youtube.com/watch?v=bbxCBlRamSk
youtube.com/watch?v=994OnlTR-oc
This show really brought me close to killing myself to be honest, it made me tired of living.

I DON'T WANNA DIE ALONE RIGHT NOW BUT I ADMIT I DO SOMETINES

youtu.be/Ex3lRR5sSOY

The opening of serial experiments Lain

Disenchanted by MCR is pretty cool