Like ummm, this is why you need to respect us!

Like ummm, this is why you need to respect us!

Attached: 1525297847853.jpg (1615x1195, 1.19M)

reading that roastiepost makes my skin crawl

6. Can take and suck dick hella good too

the true disconcerting part is the 16,000 likes and link to the sellout site

Does she have a tumour in her abdomen? What am I looking at here...

the truly strong dont go around trying to convince everyone that they are

it's the babies last kick before she gets an abortion later with her gfs followed by margaritas woo!

>some of us can be good drivers
>isn't even confident enough in the assertion to say "most"
top kek.

says that while making her body the focal appearance, instead of one of those idiotic wall of text posts most people who want to get a point across post on instagram.

>sorry honey but u can't objectify womyn anymore

whoops, focal point* sorry guys i'm a brainlet

:(((((((((

She makes money just because she's a pretty female
So I'm not gonna respect her

>some of us are damn good drivers.
yeah, one in a million maybe.

God I want to suck on her thighs

Very brave, women rise up!

>Wants respect
>Dress leaving nothing other than the feet, boobs, pussy and butt crack to the imagination.
>Literally the bare minimum amount of clothing one needs to go outside (besides the shoes)

lmao dumb instawhores think theyre people when they are literally just fuck toys for rich guys/sandniggers. for the right price you could shit on her face, make her eat it, and stick some goldfish up her ass

>some of us have work ethic
i know a few girls with work ethic, but they aren't at all like that bitch. holy shit.

It's the rib cage you fucking autist

*goes home to get bukkake chokeslammed by chads*

This was just a way for her to post a slutty photo without looking basic. The caption doesn't mean shit.

I got to a lot of business expos and shake hands with many people quite regularly and I don't think I've ever encountered a women with a handshake that wasn't as limp as my grandpa's dick

No one is pointing out the "look him in the eye and give him a firm handshake" meme that is in her instagram post. What is r9k coming too?

>Look the surgeon in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you want the boobjob

you're the first person in the thread to be able to tolerate her post that long. congratulations

I honestly feel nothing but hate towards women. They have no thoughts, it's all just copied from other women who get ideas from their orbiters or steal it from intelligent men.