>Your MBTI
>MBTI you would want your partner to be
>MBTI you hate the most

Bonus questions:
>Your political stance
>Your BIG5 and/or Enneagram type

Best test: sakinorva.net/functions.php

Comfy MBTI discord if anyone got time to waste: 9b3dqaq

Attached: 1501084231484.png (1484x2152, 941K)

Other urls found in this thread:

similarminds.com/big5.html
similarminds.com/global5/rcoai.html
sakinorva.net/functions.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ISFP
>ENFJ/ENTJ
>ENTP

>Libertarian
>RLUAN, 4w5

Attached: entpistp.png (758x631, 126K)

intj mastermind reporting in

Attached: 2OlgcAk.jpg (2864x3448, 1.55M)

>autism embodiment
>i doubt i'll have one
>i dont hate letter combinations

>i dont affilate myself with any ideology which isnt directly beneficial in sone way
>5w4, 7w6, 9w8... this shit wasnt much stable with consistent result

Attached: tmp_12693-15184918025361844828481.jpg (900x681, 134K)

>Your MBTI
ISTJ
INTP
>MBTI you hate the most
ESFJ
Bonus questions:
>Your political stance
Utilitarian
RLOEI apparently with a primary type of "reserved"

Attached: 1457722783684.jpg (1280x1024, 202K)

>ISFP/ISTP
>INFJ
>ESFJ

>libertarian right
>RLUEN/9w8

there's already an mbti thread you silly man

>INTJ
>INFP
>ESFJ

>right libertarian/centrist
>RCOEI, 5w6-1w9-4w5, sp/sx, CholMel

I feel like an android with a fascination for seeking human feelings, but consistently fails to understand and interpret his own.

Attached: 1515582932226.jpg (480x339, 178K)

>istj
>utilitarian
so stereotypical.
also yeah, the R in RLOEI means reserved.

also also if someone else is interested in BIG5, theres a test here: similarminds.com/big5.html

and type descriptions here: similarminds.com/global5/rcoai.html

they can get pretty brutal with some of the worser types

>ENFP
>i dont know i cant make up my mind but i like Ne doms
>ESFJ/ENFJ

>natsoc i guess
>RLUEI/4w5

ISTP
ISFP
ENTP

anarcho capitalism
8w9

>stereotypical
Stereotypes do exist for good reason.
You weren't kidding about them being brutal, though.

>withdrawn, loner, moody, dislikes crowds, avoidant, not big on fun, socially unskilled, not that interested in others, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, depressed, requires lots of time alone to recharge, socially awkward, hard to get to know, feels defective, averse to change, low self confidence, dislikes small talk, dislikes touchy feely types, private, not prone to complimenting others, driven by own personal gain, pessimistic, self absorbed, indifferent to the feelings of others, does not easily forgive, inflexible, skeptical, embarrassed easily, tense, lower energy level, attracted to things associated with sadness, very suspicious of others, does not believe in human goodness, interested in intellectual pursuits, does not put the welfare of others ahead of self, lonely, not known for generosity, unadventurous, doubting, quick to judge others, discontent, hard to understand, wounded at the core, believes in a logical answer for everything, worrying, uncooperative, agnostic/atheist tendencies, has anxiety, not physically affectionate with most people, feels second place is not good enough, frustrated when people don't live up to expectations

right, i just searched for "mbti" in catalog and nothing showed up, sorry for that

Attached: VLVKfbS.png (500x348, 176K)

careful, don't fall off that edge boy

>someone wants my type as a partner
Good to know people like you exist.

Someone who values intelligence and reason over all other things is extremely desirable and I'm really happy to have made you feel as such.

good luck out there user because people like you and me in the world are few and far between outside of imageboards

So edgy, you will make it eventually, INTJ autismo friend

>INTP
>Don't care.
>Don't care.
>Whatever happens to be more beneficial to the USA in the long-term.

God, I'm so much better than the lot of you.

>ISTP
>meh
>ENTJ

>rioting
>???/???

also, pic related says i'm likely to be ENTP while most other test say ISTP; is this legit ?

Attached: Capture mbti.png (813x794, 102K)

IntJ

Idk I just care that they pull their own weight and love me for who I am (as cold as I am)

Once again, IDK, I hate attention whores so there is that.

Bonus questions:
Moderate Right Authoritarian

>ISTP
>ENFP
>ENTJ

Mild Libertarian mostly, but my views differ depending on the issue.

INTP
INTP
Any and all extroverts

>political stance
Far right/individualist

what about me is edgy exactly?

>hating extroverts
so edgy, they can be nice user

When the fuck are MBTI cucks getting banned

never, its the only sensible general in r9k

>ENTP/ESTP
>ISFJ
>ESTJ

>ranges from Social Liberalism to anarcho syndicalism
>dk what that is pls tell

Attached: buff_pepe_by_mastermeme-d938tr9.png (511x671, 112K)

check to find out your big5 type, enneagram is a meme anyways so i won't bother

>Your MBTI
INTP-A, but still hard to establish solid relationships with people
I dunno, I guess ENFP or ENTP. Or an extrovert in general, I am too autistic to consistently make the first move.
>MBTI you hate the most
I don't really hate any in particular that much. INFPs and ISTPs can be more towards the assburgers side of the spectrum but they tend to be bros most of the time so I don't hate them. INTJ's tend to be cunts more often, so them, I guess.

Sorry for diarrhea english

Attached: 1522018614524.gif (200x200, 91K)

Edgy is what I do best user, thank you

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUEI
Your Primary type is Unstructured

dk what means but COOL!

>its an ESTP brainlet sperg
jeez, the link for type descriptions is in that same post

They make me anxious and uncomfortable. Normal people aren't that loud and social

>ISFJ
>don't know
>ESFP, ENTJ, ESFJ

actually I have adhd so i couldnt be bothered reading it. i glanced over and its not anything new desu.

aslong as theyre nice and know not t odraw attention towards you and fend off people who are making you uncomfortable. we extroverts can spot when youre uncomfortable. we can put our downsides to good :)

>Your MBTI
INTJ
ENTJ or another INTJ? I don't know, anyone who seems like a cold bitch but is actually really loving and loyal when it comes down to it, with occasional but not too frequent cuddling.
>MBTI you hate the most
I'm actually so focused on my own result I don't know what the others mean. I occasionally focus really intensely on one person I hate, but it's hard to find a pattern. They are generally intensely whiney with a focus on particular details.

Also, are INTJs the default bully toy? Are we really stereotypes and memes? I'm not mean, I'm always either too humble and polite or too blunt and arrogant. I'm not an asshole on purpose, but I get manic whenever I know anything about a particular topic.

I may also literally have some degree of autism according to my psychiatrist.

Attached: 1524175902607.gif (500x392, 102K)

ENTP IS THE BEST TYPE IF YOU DONT LIKE ENTP FUCK OUTTA HYEH

im entp and i dont like you

Its less about the type itself, and more about people that think intj = smart, and misidentify themselves as one.

Attached: 1521567399638.jpg (720x729, 48K)

Reminder that INTP is the literal brainlet type. No wonder it's 90% of this website

>Your MBTI
ISTJ
>Your political stance
NatSoc
pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-171114~2.png (720x670, 115K)

>INTJ
>depends
>INFP

>Centrism/Egoism

Attached: valentine.png (409x439, 199K)

>INTP
I'm pretty stupid.

never understood the ISTP in this image

I'm a mix of intj and intp

kinda sucks

ESTP here. Where's my ISFJ gf?

I need someone to fix my heart

Attached: 1496431769414.jpg (720x720, 80K)

>INTP
>INTP or INFJ because muh golden pair
>Most E and S types (ESFP to be specific)

Political stance is pretty weird. I hold extreme views from both left and right but still libertarian. Pic related.

Attached: Politiscales2.png (800x1200, 221K)

Are ENFJ girls out of my league?

Attached: 1523749386687.jpg (673x1000, 215K)

>Your MBTI
INFJ
INFJ
>MBTI you hate the most
ESFP

Bonus questions:
>Your political stance
Third position collectivist, partial to corporatism, national syndicalism, national bolshevism, and strasserism
Extremely low extraversion
Medium agreeableness
High conscientiousness
High neuroticism
Extremely high openness

Attached: 2183.jpg (1200x645, 407K)

INTJ have a stare but this is not it.

ISTP here, and I think I finally found a hobby that hasn't bored me (for now). It's muay thai.

I had my first fight last weekend and even though I lost, the experience was fucking exhilarating. I've been training for a year now, and I'm still passionate about it. It seems like there's always something new to learn, like a different way of throwing a roundhouse or a different combo.

Sparring and fighting also makes me feel alive.

Attached: mtsparring.png (999x662, 1.05M)

How many of you are left-handed?

How accurate would you say pic related is? Is it worth pursuing a oneitis that shares the same personality type or one that matches with this chart?

Attached: 1518395629465.jpg (3400x4400, 788K)

Open a poll to ask better

I donknow bruh

>INTP godhelpme
>INFP pic related or ENFP
>ESTP probably

>Leftist, social democrat
>7w5

Attached: 1502975414673.png (743x499, 67K)

I'm INTJ and people often comment on why am I smirking at them.

I don't even realize I'm doing it.

How do I go about getting an INTP bro? They seem like they could be pretty useful and I always wanted to know what they were like beyond the memes.

Attached: theplan.png (560x303, 68K)

>istp
ive always wanted to get into BJJ but im worried of looking stupid or getting scammed or some shit, im also thinking of getting a motercycle and look into working with cars as typical as it sounds....i just want to feel alive other times then when im intoxicated

this is the best personality discord
/XPzNSN

>ENTJ
>tfw no Amazing Amy NTJ gf
>dont really hate anyone but male xSFJs can put me off. Isfjs moreso as some ESFJs are at least super chill. Even then, I can still hang around them

>Libertarian Nationalism
>SLOEI/8w9

>ENTP
>INFJ
>ISTJ, ISTP, ESTP

Attached: 1470676602769.jpg (303x293, 52K)

don't join this, it's a server of SMUT

>sakinorva.net/functions.php
took this test
ixTp was given to me
tell me what that means

>>Your MBTI
istp
>>MBTI you would want your partner to be
i want an entp to be my partner in crime, i don't want some roastie to take care of
>>MBTI you hate the most
n/a
>>Your political stance
distributist catholic monarchy
>>Your BIG5 and/or Enneagram type
n/a

Attached: 1524856862171.jpg (790x591, 62K)

Has there ever been, in the entire history of ever, an INTJ Chad? I don't mean Chad achievments i mean physically Chad. I just have never heard of one, do they even exist?

MBTI is retarded and you are all retarded.

You don't
We've already chosen the ones we want to undergo autistic symbiosis with in high school

>Your MBTI
INTP
ESTJ/ESFJ
>MBTI you hate the most
Prob ESFP/ISFP

Bonus questions:
>Your political stance
None
dunno and dont care

Attached: 1442886714348.jpg (525x540, 46K)

INFJ male here.
Don't care.
Don't care.

I just wanted to post that being an INFJ is the worst personality type for a guy. I wish I had a different brain.

I, also am INTP. Solidarity, brothers.

Just be proactive but not too pushy I guess? I'm usually down to get to know more people but I don't really know when an appropriate time to interact is, so it's easier for someone else to start interactions. A good way to remedy this is to just say fuck social conventions yourself, because if I see someone doesn't care about that kind of thing I feel much less awkward about possibly committing some kind of faux pas.

I'm an ISTP and my best friend is an ENTP. What does this picture mean?

Relationship between both kinda. Supervisor and superivisee in Socionics

We are chill, we just keep to ourselves for the most part.

>Your MBTI
INTP

INTP so we can discuss our thoughts. In reality, any would do.

>MBTI you hate the most
It would be rather shallow to hate someone purely based on their MBTI results.

>Your political stance
Individualist/egoist/libertarian/ancap

Attached: 1501796911423.jpg (1920x1080, 941K)

>INTJ
>Don't know, but pls giv me dragon tattoo gf
>Don't know, don't care.
>Monarchist

Attached: Roon.jpg (600x829, 61K)

>ENTJ

Dont give a fuck about the rest.

The picture is switched though. ENTP supervises ISTP.

They have inferior Se you god damn simpleton.

Have you EVER seen an ISTJ be chad? And I don't mean physically, but in an achievement sense.

Attached: apulobo.png (657x527, 33K)

why everyone hate entj ? we so good

Literally everyone in these threads lists ENTJ as a preferred partner. Every MBTI website jerk off and glorifies them, telling us they're flawless.

What is someone like you even doing here? You're just ESTP's smarter chad brother.

Attached: image_3.jpg (841x898, 188K)

>INTJ
>INTJ
>Tie between ESFP, INFJ and INFP
Bonus:
>gas all kikes
>O75 C71 E25 A37 N73
>type 5

Seems pretty consistent
I'm basically a doomed foreveralone autist.

>manager at 21
>tfw when min-wage blue collar worker at 23
Smart, but lazy, eeh...

But kudos about the homeless guy, good deed.

>ENTP
>INFP
>ESTP

>Authoritarian [possible fascist or comunist or anything in between]

why work a blue collar job for minimum wage? I'd rather work some basic, no thinking required job for that. You're getting ripped off.

I used to believe this, but after the first few hours of data entry I quickly realized how wrong I was.

Me either - ISTPs doesn't care about feelings.

Well, the pay is supposed to increase if I learn to use and maintain a machine at my workplace, but still not sure if it would be worth it.
I guess it's okay for starters.
In meanwhile I do mostly basic stuff - carrying, helping out ect.

>ISTP
>whoever shares my sense of humor and doesn't mistake my teasing for bullying
>egotistical thinkers and feelers who can't take the hint I want to be left alone
>Libertarian

ah right. Well make sure they do. I made the mistake of being pushover. My work demands kept going up, pay did increase, but barely enough, and I was still treated like a subhuman, as most apprentices/interns are. Remember that no job, no matter what the wage, is worth stressing or worrying about. Right now I want a comfy part time job, like forest ranger or mailman.

Man, I want a comfy job, too.
On other hand I want to get enough money to stop worrying about stuff and I missed Bitcoin craze... Guess I will have to learn programming or something.

>INFP
>Anyone
>Nobody

>Your MBTI
ENFP
Anyone is fine honestly!
>MBTI you hate the most
No one

I think it's hilarious, I always knew I was ENFP but the description made me spit out my drink since I wasn't expecting to be considered a Manic pixie. Either way, this cheered me up, thanks OP

I was a genuine INFP through my teen years, when I underage lurked this shitty board during the Elliot Rodger prime. I was an emotional sack of flour. But my autism has taken over.

I'm currently tied between INTP and INTJ. I feel less emotionally afflicted, and rather more deeply scrambled in my thoughts by events. As if there is a solution to be found and I just have to find the right words, in the correct order, to say to this specific person to get what I aim to achieve. And I keep searching, but my social skills are so shit that I improvise my conversations badly.

I lost my emotions and traded it for pure aspergers. Did I do well?

Oh and I really miss my ex-gf. Pretty sure she was INFP, exactly described as here. Definitely the wall and squeek parts. I broke up with her because my mania set in and I thought I could ascend to chadhood and fuck mad bitches when I turned 18. Now I realize I made a mistake and I wouldn't have broken up over text. I wanted to have children with her and stay together, loving each other.

I fucked up lads. Other girls don't even do it for me. In another classic case, I look pretty decent and my autism seems to make girls think I'm pretty unique and not like other boys. At least that's what they tell me. I guess I'm just blunt. And they like it.

I'm entp and i condone this message. Even though you do seem annoying.

>tfw literally can't talk about anything other than sports with ISTJ Dad
>have tried to have deeper conversations with him in an attempt to connect but he freaks out and will end the conversation immediately with something like "that's over my head"

how on EARTH am I supposed to connect with this man?

Good guy INTP reporting in. What can I help you with brother?